Voice’s list of all treatment tried so far

It’s a mineral and I’m not taking enough to overdose, I did check E2 and I’m always in the middle about 28 pg/ml

Do you have problems with osteoporosis? Seems to be the main complaint with Aromasin. Maybe taking max supplements of vitamin D and Calcium could help. Also have you had any permanent side effects from Aromasin?

Why did people commit suicide after using it? Couldn’t they quit aromasin and the side effects would go away

Same could be said about finasteride

That’s what I’m curious about if Aromasin have permanent side effects. I found no forums or info on permanent side effects

I believe a few guys in this site have only used aromatase inhibitors

Aromosin and other AI have serious side effects , you should avoid it at all costs , ps : i started a new thread called " A long term PFS sufferer says he reversed his condition by undergoing this protocol " come and give your opinion on the subject please , thanks

Thanks. Any idea about your baseline E2 level? I mean what was your level before your started boron. I’m thinking about starting boron but I want to get a bloodwork for LH, T, E2, & SHBG first.

Addyi had bad side effects but went away after I stopped using it, any word on permanent Aromasin side effects

@doomed80 is the Expert on ai side effects. To his recommendation i quit using it i got absolutely no permanent side effects main reason for quit is mildly elevated bilirubin levels.
I missed it i am in no libido state, I believe my problem mostly related with brain and some how aromasin restores my libido. I am willing to trade happy relationship with aromasin side effects.

Update with Goldstein, I’m going to try water fasting next and then DHT cream, I tried once before but used it on my chest might try other spots, after that I will try Mirapex. I brought up AIs and Provion at the higher doses. He thought would be a very dangerous thing to try so I will probably pass on those. I know a lot of people on here think it’s a mistake to try drugs but it could be a mistake to not try them. We do not know the full long term damage of our bodies stuck in this PFS state it could end with cancer if we don’t do anything about it, just a thought.

1 Like

@sibelio applied dht cream and had major improvements but then crashed. If anyone knows, it would be nice to know if he improved from it.

I tried it for 6 weeks about 12 years ago, nothing good and nothing bad happened to me. Hopefully he did not overdose it seems to be the common theme with people trying insane doses

1 Like

Hello,

I am case 1, the treatment was actually sugested by Dr Khera after I saw him. The idea is to get as much testo converted to DHT as possible.

Yo can get both anastrozole and HCG in Argentina with a Dr prescription (insurance covered) or buying it on your own, but paying the full cost.

arg thanks so much for coming back to us

I have actually copied that article to be doctor earlier this morning to get him to prescribe for me

Did the hcg help you and has your erectile dysfunction improved over time?

Thanks again

Hey Jo Im in the UK as well. Do you mind sharing the name of the doctor you’ve contacted?

Have you heard anything from sibelio?

Nope

He got banned