Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

Ive tried NoFap :slight_smile:

Ive not done a week on Mediherb tribulus and it killed my morning wood and erections completely. I used the same protocol as forum starter. Will see what happens now that Im off it.

1 Like

Hey Kefir,

How about to take the survey ?

1 Like

I am doing cycles of Tribulus and Cistanche since I get good feelings from both.

Life is definitely better and easier than even 6 months ago. I think that mentally I am about 50% recovered, I have very few instances of actually ā€˜feelingā€™ the brain fog cognitively and being aware that I canā€™t think properly, which means the severity of it has reduced. I am able to come to conclusions faster at my job and more easily follow along with the ideas of others, but I still have some ways to go until Iā€™d say Iā€™m as sharp as I was before Finā€¦

I have a passable libido on most days and penis sensitivity is about 50-60% of normal right now, consistently. More intensely aroused thinking and looking at women and spend more time fantasizing about them. Would even say Iā€™d feel comfortable entering a relationship at this point. Erections are solid though still not 100% in size and I still have purple veins on my penis and some curvature.

Assuming the effects of these herbs are linear I believe in another year of this I could be more or less cured.

I donā€™t come here as often because I feel more able to do the things I want in life and am more functional. Donā€™t really wanna make any kind of wide claims or guarantees about possibility of recovery for others but Iā€™d be lying if I said that these herbs didnā€™t put me in a significantly better place than before taking them. And everything that I said above holds even when I do not take them for weeks.

@Mcbbould The device is mostly visible red light.

4 Likes

I wanna ask something, good to hear you are doing fine btw. Did your ā€œcurvatureā€ appeared overnight when you took fin? Or you noticed it slowly and long time after your crash? How is your curvature, is it on flaccid or erected and to which side? Thx much.

have you tried tongkatali?

So I am a couple days into my first cycle with Mediherb and Iā€™ve been experiencing some major constipation. On top of being really dry and hard to pass, my bowels feel like donā€™t get the signal to go and I only have a BM every other day now. I have dealt with constipation in the past, but have never experienced this before.

Anyone get constipation while taking tribulus?

@Cooper:

I think it started happening around the same time that I noticed the numbness which would be like several weeks after I stopped Finasteride, or so I think. But it likely didnā€™t appear overnight, for example the prominent veins took several months to appear, I guess the other degenerative changes happened around the same time too. It is most visible when Iā€™m semi-erect, curved to the left. When Iā€™m as hard as I can be, it is only mildly visible.

1 Like

eyyyy, you should take the survey

2 Likes

you should take the survey bro

2 Likes

What kind of survey?

This Survey: Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

It is mentioned all over the forum, including a big participants counter on the start screen :wink:

Please participate! We need as much data as we can get.

2 Likes

Hey! Glad that things looking good for you!
Can you please give us your cycle routine, specially for the tribulus?
Do you increase the amount of pills after a few cycles or using the same method every week?

This goes out to the rest of the guys here aswell, does everybody cycle? Do you guys increase the amount like OP?
Have anybody tried using tribulus every day?

@Apr1989 when you say " my libido is good and if I go for a few weeks without ejaculating then I get erect really easily again and have spontanious erections thoughout the day and can last really long" does it mean that you can only have sex after you dont ejaculate for weeks??? I mean if you have orgasm you have to wait few weeks again to have sexual function or what?

1 Like

@Escitaloshit, please do Your Survey. Thanks

Ive done it

1 Like

Thanks that You did the Survey, but I am kind of confused because there is no tick showing in Your avatar and You are not listed in Completionists group. Are You sure You submitted fully completed Survey? If Yes, then there must be some technical error involved

I laughed at this ā€œmy libido is good but I have to wait weeks before I can get easy erections.ā€

Dude if you can go WEEKS without ejaculating you donā€™t have a libido!

6 Likes

Ive done one survey because someone in whatsapp group sent me link. I wasnt regitered on this site. Maybe I did something wrong, anyway, send me link and Ill do it again easily.

I am talking about the main Survey of this site - click the right top Graph icon or the attached link below to see details. There was also different survey going around from Italian research team if I remember correctly, You probably mean that You did that survey, right? Please do the Survey of Post Drug Syndrome, details are in the link. Thanks :slight_smile:

Post-Drug Syndrome Surveys

1 Like

My Tribulus bottle has few pills left and im not going to take it anymore. It has no benefits for me. Maybe even lowered my semen volume moreā€¦ this sucksā€¦ I believed this will at least give me some improvementsā€¦ Maybe i should have taken more pills, nevermind.