Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

are you japanese?
if so,i want to converse in" japanese forum",please

I gotta say I have the same experience. The Swedish Supplements brand states it has 520mg protodioscin per 2 tablets. I felt something from just popping one of those but now much from just one of the mediherb.

1 Like

Is this just red might or also NIR?

Potency of the tribulus also varies on extraction method. i can agree that mediherb is overhyped. We should drop that idea, that itā€™s somehow magical brand. Mediherb are probably very happy that we are spending money for their overpriced tribulus.

2 Likes

Just for awareness, as discussed here Baylor study delayed again

Thereā€™s at least one case of somebody with pfs who experienced a worsening after eating large amounts of asparagus.

1 Like

sorry, Iā€™m not japanese :frowning:

oh, I see.
by the waydo you see japanese in this website?

And check this full list of tribulus benefits. Itā€™s very questionable whether it increase androgens, because many studies have showed it has no effect on increasing T or DHT.

Hey man! , The hole thing is a bit up and down but also very interesting. My sleep is a bit worse compared to a couple of weeks but way better than before anyway. Worse is almost the wrong word for it, I can get like 6 hours or more if Iā€™m waking up in the night. itā€™s like my body constantly fluctuating.Itā€™s very interesting actually, here is what happens:

• I get goosebumps alot, specially when Iā€™m hearing a song, listen to an emotional story etc. This didnā€™t happened alot after I got PFS.

• My muscles constantly changing. Getting stiff, and big and then suddenly soft and week, but the fluctuating keeps pushing my body strength and stamina a little better. At least thatā€™s what I think for the moment.

• My hair on my body and my beard fluctuate also,. During my day the hair on my body changes to thick and more color to thin and with a grey tone. This changes regularly and itā€™s completely true even if itā€™s sounds werd. All and all its growing way faster and thicker.

• my erections have also pushed some, and just now I managed to get fully erected during two masturbation sessions

*Hands and fingers changes in sizes, sometimes they are lean and almost childish and sometimes they are are big man hands with dry skin between my thumb and index finger. Dry skin was standard in my before-life.

*Iā€™m also getting better keeping Eye contact with people and the response Iā€™m general is awesome, got some new friends last weekend and Iā€™m feeling much more social.

The big question is how Iā€™m feeling a year from now? I have no idea but bare in mind Im had/having a severe PFS case were my erections ( and specially size) had reversed back, for a day or two, in like 5-10 times in 7 years. I think alot of us have good and bad periods but Iā€™m having like a bad hour and then back to good.

Finally I just got a flu. I canā€™t remembered last time I experienced that.

3 Likes

Sorry but hands and fingers change sizes? Are you god damn serious? How is that medically even possibleā€¦ can you give some explanation?

Yes, my fingers changes and turns. My skins gets way loose and then fills upp and feels filled and bigger. For example my index finger gets swollen and turns some and then goes back. I even had a doctor confirmed changes back and forth on my index finger. Do you really think Iā€™m not serious?

It doesnā€™t increase testosterone, but this doesnā€™t mean it has no benefits.
The key is that Tribulus sensitizes androgen receptors and its effect in libido has been proven.

1 Like

I got what I call a ā€˜sour headcaheā€™ from it. Happens/happened from lots of stress or too much masturbation/sex or tribulus, but is improving slowly on its own, although HUGELY improves on Saint Johns Wort (plus a salad of other supps.)

I could tolerate the trib better after a run of broccomax, which destroys ARs, so maybe as has been said here (forget who) ARs and over expressed and thatā€™s my/part of my own issues.

Tried trib for a week, my reaction is the same as the last time i tried it. My penis is getting rubbery feeling and my libido decreasing, weaker erection.

Do you able to recover your baseline back after stopping the Tribulus?

Yes, may take few days to a week.

1 Like

What brand did you take?

1 Like

Hey you should take the survey bro

I know itā€™s not the right place to ask this but, has anyone noticed th odourless semen problem? I just relized that my semen has no smell. It had a chlorine like smell back then. Has anyone experience or realize this before?

Something must be wrong in our prostate process.

anyone tried injaculation??