Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

You re welcome my friend , here are the exactly same exercises i do :

Do not forget …exercising the lower part of your body while increase your testosterone level …! so do not neglect it :slight_smile:

Best regards

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forget to ask, did you use Medi or Vemoherb Tribulus?

Since i have a nutritition store near by and still did’nt got my mediherb order because of problems with customs (am in france)
I started with a simple formula bought in a nutrition shop , it is called tribulus 2000 by core tech, curiously enough there are no precise indication of the composition on the bottle, but the vendor told me it is an extra strong formula.so i gave it a try anyway, btw i also took a 100mg shot of decapeptyl one week prior to my first tribulus cycle, voila :slight_smile:

In the case you try that brand of tribulus can you please keep us updated ? i would be curious to know if i am an exception or not.

nb : Oh and call you please tell me my friend, what is your starting point ? i was at a level of 0 libido and 7by7 flacid penis but with normal ejaculation before starting, no brainfog.

2 Likes

Where on earth did you get decapeptyl? Back at the start of all this I looked like CRAZY for it but could only get research triptorelin, and test was in range anyway so I didn’t bother.

if I go for a few weeks without ejaculating then I get erect really easily again

OP, Why so long?
I wouldn’t say “completely recovered” if I were him.

Besides, as I mentioned above, the scientists studied tribulus regarding 5AR-I property.
That means it’s said that tribulus can have it conventionally.

Given his exaggeration, I think OP can’t somewhat look reality in the face.
If so his observations will reflect it overall.

Agreed, a few weeks to get libido isn’t normal.

To be fair though this was normal for the OP, and as he says he was before fin.

Why are you peddling false statements? The study you posted literally said they didn’t find trib to be inhibitive of 5ar.

1 Like

Hi friend, im at a very good position actually. Im a very mild case, i have low semen volume, morning wood loss and some reduced orgasm intensity. I will update you all about my Tribulus cycle.

I will giving a break from the forum, before i go, is there anyone worsened themselves after trying Tribulus? Just to be sure before risking myself.

I said I knew that.
It doesn’t matter what the study revealed. Because if the tribulus used in the study wasn’t sourced from Balkan, tribulus sourced from Balkan might be inhibitive of 5AR.

Cut it out with that. Testosterone derived from sheep might be inhibitive of testosterone. I have no studies to back it up but I’m gonna post it anyways.

Catch my drift? If you’re going to say something might be worse for our condition - something people are actively running protocols on, you need to provide evidence for your claims. “Might,” is just not going to cut it.

1 Like

There is the fact that the scientists did the study about it.
If you like, let me know why do you think they did?
If tribulus isn’t inhibitive of 5AR at all, they shouldn’t have done it.
I don’t mean to say tribulus must be so, but it is valid to think it is possible.
At least it is not that I told just a bullshit like sheep testosterone or whatever.

I can tell you aren’t clear on the concept and I don’t think I’m getting anywhere with you. Good luck.

Hello guys,

I’ll start my first cicle of Tribulus VemoHerb.
Can you help me to understand how should I make the cycle the best way possible?
Should I take some other fast medication before starting the first cycle?

I’m new here and need help ASAP, fucking unmotivated and sad!
Thank you friends!

2 Likes

Most of the info you seek has been laid out in this thread my man. Start slow, build up, taper off.
Good luck, keep us updated on your progress.
Most importantly, it is normal for you to feel negatively while on cycle. Push through it as much as you can but don’t put yourself out too much.

1 Like

What is your symptoms though? Read the first OP’s post for the cycles. Im going to use same tribulus next week, i will update you all. Please update us with details too, if you go better. Peace out.

Guys i got my Tribulus with me. Has anyone who got worse with Androgen supplementation (TRT etc.) experienced positive benefits from Trib? I don’t want to screw myself again…

Some feel worse on trib. Its talked about in this thread on a couple of occasions

A few days ago I received 2 bottles of MediHerb, the actual legit stuff from the OP. Cost me a shitload (around 130 USD with shipping) so I hope that it will be worth it. I took the first pill today. Will see how it compares to VemoHerb and what results I get.

3 Likes