Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

Yeah for me have been 7 years but I can function well but still not normal. There is a lot of information between the studies, the forum and all about internet. I focused on neurogenesis for example, as the studies said that we have disminished neurogenesis and death cells, that help a little bit. Protodioscin always have some effect thats why im with MediHerb now. as I said nothing really important to tell but lets keep cross fingers.

Greetings

Imagine if all the money people have spent on outrageously priced herbs over the last 10 years had gone toward an actually useful study on PFS. Thatā€™s what the foundation can do. Until it happens, weā€™re all dead in the water. Maybe you are right and CDNuts already gave us the best cure we will ever get. I donā€™t think so, though, in about 10 years Iā€™ve seen only a couple people get anything that lasted out of tribulus and they might not have actually had PFS in the first place.

Are you guys all spending hundreds of dollars on tribulus and not contributing anything to the foundation?

1 Like

No, I have not spent 100$ on tribulus

Nobody is spending 100$ on the high quality (and maybe unique tribulus that work) Only me, the creator of the thread and maybe 2/3 maximun people.

I may in good time just to see how it goes my man

Did a one week cycle with Tribestan, noticed improvement (sex drive).

Previously I did Vemoherb and it had no effect, but that may very well be because I took random doses, not following a cycle at all.

1 Like

After a few days of HiTech Tribesterone and feeling nothing I switched back to VemoHerb and immediately noticed effect the next day.

Next time I will save up and buy MediHerb even if it costs me an arm and a leg.

3 Likes

If the studies hat I red about MediHerb Tribulus, the longer you take it the more better you get and also it stays after leaving the drug! so its very good.

3rd day on 2 pills a day (maybe I have a natural sweet odor coming back for what im smelling, I have been without odor for some time).

And im saying myself maybe more energetic, and maybe the beard is more black and strong thatn normally. We will seeā€¦

1 Like

Which studies?

4 Likes

Yes @Belikewater

Please share with us the studies

2 Likes

Yes, @Belikewater, please post these studies that would be awesome to read

1 Like

I have a weird feeling about this mediherb obsessionā€¦ and a little bit suspicious.

3 Likes

Obviously there are no such studies, heā€™s full of shit. You canā€™t cure PFS with herbs, anybody who thinks they improved with herbs either had a placebo effect, or got better over time.

1 Like

He did the same thing with Sorghum. Claiming he was getting better and better. Now heā€™s claiming Tribulus is curing him. Its the same shit again and again.

1 Like

Anybody who thinks they got their sides from FIN either had a nocebo effect or just getting their ED due to natural causes.

there is no such thing as getting better over time in PFS, something should trigger these improvements and its herbs/meds and possibly diet.

2 Likes

Ok, keep wasting your money on them then, see where it gets you.

Good diet, exercise, avoiding stress improves your health ofc, regardless of what disease you have. You wonā€™t improve if you sit all day and eat fast food.

1 Like

Thatā€™s bs man. I made huge progress even with junk food and sugar. For me itā€™s all about supplements and hormones. Cycling all this stuff over and over again.

5 Likes

Vanquish is just understandably pessimistic

1 Like

Gee you think? Whatā€™s suspicious about a guy telling guys to take insane megadoses of one brand of a common herb that happens to cost 10x as much as any other brand? Itā€™s literally the exact same con as cdnuts. ā€œHey guys buy this insanely expensive herb from me because itā€™s the only source for it in the world thatā€™s good, fast, and do it over and over again until you are curedā€

2 Likes

Here here. Did me wonders.