Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

There’s no fundamental difference between organic and artificial substances so the fact that the substances are present in herbs isn’t relevant.

1 Like

I have found this interesting, some of you are reporting that VemoHerb is good also, here is a comparasion of different tribulus branch as you can see other have either little or non protodioscin.

https://proteinfactory.com/bulgarian-tribulus-protodioscin/

1 Like

Those of you that a re saying that herbs cannot have an effect are ignorant, some users got PFS just because herbs…

1 Like

Except that it didn’t cost that much back when this thread was made, and people have had results with other brands as well.

Pretty sure that website is directly sponsored by Vemoherb so wouldn’t trust that information at all.

I know anyways for me the most imporant is the ratio itself because I think the other compounds that are coming from tribulus could be damaging but for example 1 pill of Mediherb is only 235mg and 100mg come as protodioscin, you can discard all tribulus that each pill comes with 1gr or simillar is imposible that they have a good ratio. I will try Vemo Herb also. The conspiracy theory of triblus is imposible as other people also had good improvements with other foods that have protodioscin.

I have tried 3 brands so far - MYPROTEIN, VemoHerb and Hi-Tech Pharma, and VemoHerb is the only one that I feel any kind of effect from.

1 Like

@Belikewater, please share the studies you have read.

2 Likes

I will this weekend dont worry, there where about MediHerb Tribulus or Testofen, anyways both plants were studied because their Prodotdioscin compound.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/318507821_A_novel_protodioscin-enriched_fenugreek_seed_extract_Trigonella_foenum-graecum_family_Fabaceae_improves_free_testosterone_level_and_sperm_profile_in_healthy_volunteers

This is not the one but some apperitive

1 Like

Update for myself, I had resumed the tribulus cycle (#3 proper) beginning Thursday morning with just one capsule (sportfood trib from amazon). This morning ), pulsing morning wood. Practically uncomfortable. I’m thrilled. My body is raising 5ar either quicker at a lower dose, or it was a higher baseline to begin with because previously (cycle 2) it took days at 3 capsules per day to reach morning wood.
Sex drive is higher. I am very pleased and will continue this indefinitely. I’m sold on this route. This has provided the most noticeable gains for myself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

YESS! KEEP GOING! :slight_smile:

Edit - did you always feel good on the tribulus btw or has it ever made you feel like crap at any point? Are you also doing the whole not masturbating thing? What symptoms has it made better or cleared for you?

Sorry if you’ve already posted all that I’m too over-excited to read back at this point!

Fun fact : 200g Asparagus has the same effect for me as 1 vemoherb capsule. But it’s more expensive so I will buy vemoherb again.

1 Like

200 gr is a lto bro haahha

I think the general rule is that the tribulus must be Bulgarian.

1 Like

Yeah the first two cycles had me feel like shit towards the end. A couple posts above I explained that I think it had to do with the amount of estrogen I had

1 Like

I am considering doing the triptorelin shot as well. I noticed I respond positively to Testosterone increase so my receptors are at least somewhat working.

For example, I was on raloxifene (which is known to increase free T) for 10 days. During that time, I had more energy and actually got into running again. Now that I got off, my legs feel like lead and I can’t run for sh*t anymore. Same thing if I take androsterone, I feel like being a lot more active.

I will get some Testosterone labs next week and then consider doing some kind of reset because I definitely think I’m on the low side.

1 Like

Also I have to make sure to note im on 1000mg L-Phenylenanine (sp?) a day as well. Noticable difference if I dont take it.

1 Like

Any semen volume and orgasm changes? Nice to hear the news.

You are wrong, I was total impotent back in 2012, 2013, 2014, and I started to improve slowly since 2015, better in 2016 and so on.
So the condition improvement get better over the time.

2 Likes