Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

Like better how? Anyone has a solution for low semen volume and dull orgasms?

Dht and estrogen

Iā€™ve been asking that for a long time man. It doesnā€™t seem like the majority of people here have the dull orgasms. Iā€™m going to try mucuna pruriens soon to see if it helps at all

1 Like

Can you explain more?

Tribulus definitely does something to semen when I use it

Tribulus produces LH in the body if I read correctly on a study so it would make sense

1 Like

I am 5 days into trying out tribulus. I am using Extreme Tribulus by a company called Nutra Rise, because according to the page I ordered it from on Amazon, it contains ā€œthe most potent Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris Extract you can getā€, including 95% Saponin & 80% Protodioscin. It is not the same brand as the OP, but I am hoping the amount of protodioscin means this stuff will be similarly useful. The tablets are 650ml each and the recommended dosage is 2 per day, totaling 1300ml.

Can anyone tell me how this compares to other brands of tribulus?

I have done 3 days of 1 tablet and so far 2 days of 2 tablets. I will do one more day of 2 tablets then go back down to 1 for 3 days and then have a break. I havenā€™t had any massive improvements as I hoped, though I think maybe I am only taking a tiny amount. Anyone?

I think your taking the right dosages, start off small take week-long breaks then on to higher dosage cycles. I plan on taking high quality Tribulus later this year after my work project is done. Iā€™m fairly stable went it comes to mental sides and canā€™t risk a crash. I hoping and praying for you brother, best of luck to you!

Guys listen to this guy, and please not try other brand that the recommended (or better if you find it), also I have just bought 2 bottles from amazonā€¦ just seconds I bought them I have found that there is a special ā€œforteā€ version that I will try for sure (more protodoiscin?). Protodioscin is also found in asparagus rememberā€¦

Also Tribulus its antiinflammatory (that we are inflammed as hell im sure)

In 3-4 days I will start my cycle, I have been 8 years in this nightmare.

Greetings

L

1 Like

Pharmaceutical Protodoiscin

2 Likes

I have take a look at that, seems extremly expensive for the amount provided but I will definetly try that in the future.

Thats probably its produced by other compound that is not protodioscin in bad tribulus branches, that it horrible to people with PFS as you can have overdose of Estrogen. Protodioscin is the key.

If is possible that protodioscin can reverse the epigenetic due Finasteride, heyā€¦ I donā€™t care if that product is expensive or it worth to try it. the only problem is that the pharma maybe it will not going to sell it to us directly?

I believe that until those neuro-active steroid are not stabilized to normal values we are going to be stuck with PFS.

You cannot buy from sites like that if youā€™re not a lab or a researcher, and it is also extremely expensive for a small amount. On the other hand you may be able to source it from China if you were a gambling man but that is somewhat riskyā€¦

@Apr1989; Long time lurker and PFS sufferer for 15 years now. I would really like to get in touch with you on your protocol as I will try to duplicate it. Hopefully you read this :slight_smile:

A. Protodioscin (PTN), a common saponin from T. terrestris, may stimulate nitric oxide (NO) and other mediators to modulate central dopaminergic activity and libido. PTN may also be converted to DHEA, which is capable of inhibiting GABA signaling, therefore promoting improvements in sexual function. B. The relationship between PTN and testosterone (TST), of stimulation or direct conversion, is still unknown, however, in vivo models indicates that T.terrestris may influence concentrations of TST and C. dihydrotestosterone (DHT). PubChem compound database codes: CID=441891 (PTN); CID=6013 (TST) and CID=10635 (DHT). Adapt

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hercules_Freitas/publication/320909030_Tribulus_terrestris_L_zygophyllaceae_safety_and_effectiveness_of_steroidal_metabolites/links/5a01dff3a6fdcc232e317067/Tribulus-terrestris-L-zygophyllaceae-safety-and-effectiveness-of-steroidal-metabolites.pdf

1 Like

I am on day 1 of my first ā€œoffā€ cycle of tribulus, after a 9 day on cycle. During that I did 3 days of 1 tab, 3 days of 2 tabs, 3 days of 1 tab, off. I have decided that, based on the suggestion of others that the off cycle should be at least a few days and around half the length of the on cycle, I am going to do 9 days on and 5 days off cycles, so they are exactly two weeks. If anyone thinks this is unwise, please let me know.

So far, I feel like I have noticed the following changes, although I am not saying unequivocally that these are due to tribulus because I am cautious about the placebo effect and psychosomatic responses. All of the below changes are minor so far.

Good:
Fuller testicles, less fluctuation in size
Noticing women a bit more, being attracted to more women (standards lowering / libido increasing)
Oilier skin on my face

Bad:
Sweating more
Sometimes feeling on edge
Stumbling on words has returned to a minor extent (I had that last year but it seemed to go away)

I asked previously on this thread (5 days ago) if anyone had any thoughts on the dosage I am on based on the brand I am using. I am still keen for input on that.

I will begin my second cycle on Sunday and am planning the following tapering pattern:

Day 1+2 = 1 tablet
Day 3+4 = 2
Day 5 = 3
Day 6+7 = 2
Day 8+9 = 1

One last thing to note, I have not really managed to abstain from masturbation during the first cycle. I find it a bit of a compulsion on the basis of wanting to know if I am any better off than yesterday. I know this is not helpful and I am going to really try to abstain.

4 Likes

Guys where can I order the right brand and quality tribulus from in the US?

Its sold out on Amazon for the brand that OP uses, any other links?

Look up sportfood tribulus on amazon.