Update: still completely recovered, raging libido for the last four years

Just click on the bar chart icon at the top as described here.

Anyone know where I can get MediHerb Tribulus for a normal price? Trying to re-up my supply but this brand has jumped to around $90 on Amazon.

The first cycle actually seems to have shifted my baseline in a positive direction. Donā€™t want to speak too soon but I want to try one more cycle to be sure. As op stated, itā€™s about doing multiple cycles to have best chance of effect.

Anyone have a good seller? Thanks!

Their website should have a page where you can put in your zip code and see retailers in your area with their product. I saw several chiropractors in my area carry it. Just an idea.

Just curious what the price is at the chiropractorā€™s?

$94 for a month supply of tribulus is ridiculous.

ā€¦Iā€™m in the wrong business.

2 Likes

No clue, I ended up buying it on eBay but donā€™t see it on there any more unfortunately

Edit: also, I have been taking 1/2 a Tribulus per day the last few days and have felt really good. May just be a coincidence but Iā€™m going to continue a few more days and see what happens.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the problemā€¦ you have to abstain to let your libido build up while you are taking tribulus

5 Likes

Apr1989 you still doing well and completely recovered ?

Apr1989 Thank to you my friend I got my libido back. It work.
Immeasurable thank you.

5 Likes

@MOONCHILD how many cycles have you done? Are you using the same brand as the OP?

2 Likes

@MOONCHILD Please please please let us know what brand you are using for both Tribulus and L-Dopa. The brand for these is very important.

1 Like

I finished one whole bottle of tribulus of 90 pills, I guess that the dosage is very important also changing the dosage up and down a a break in between of every cycle.
I posted already the tribulus and L-Dopa that I used, but I will post it again just that I am not at home now to look at the bottles

Did you abstain from ejaculating also?

Iā€™m on my 2nd bottle and not feeling any changeā€¦so youā€™re saying after 1 bottle you no longer need to take it and your libido is restored?

Yes I abstain from ejaculate, but not much like 2 day only in between.

If you could at least provide the specific l dopa you use that would be of great help. Iā€™m using the mediherb tribulus. Iā€™m seeing pill and powder versions on amazon

Proscar2017
Let me say something here, and maybe some people lose the point
I worked a lot with fasting before I get the results that I have right now, like 2 years practicing intermittent fasting.
I believe that it helps me tremendously, it could be time but also fasting I believe that fit my ED, I mean my erections were stronger before I tried the recently tribulus cycle.
Before my fasting, going back on time, I was 24/7 suicidal, Bupropion gave me a big push in mental health.
Not good mental health = no recovery.

I donā€™t know in what stage of the recovery or PFS phase are you.

Tribulus I believe that it play a big part of my libido recovery.
I also I play with two more variables
L-Dopa and creatine that give me a short but big crash recently, and after I came back from the crash I started to feel better than before the crash.
It could be a combination of the 3 tribulus dopa and creatine, I still trying to find out.

Also the tribulus dosage I believe that is important, and most importantly is to change the dosage up and down from 1 or to pills to 9 pills @ day. No science behind of it. You can jump from 2 pills to 9 pills and that is what I did.

Something else that I chance was that I add dairy products to my diet, Whole Milk and cheese (normal amount, no much).
I was adding the creatine to the glass of milk

We need to narrow the protocol, to make easy to follow to everyone.

Even though I think that still to early to know what is going to happen with me.

I am thinking to try creatine again to see it I can tolerate now like a normal person.
If I crash mean that I am not cured yet, if I donā€™t mean that it is a good sign.

Before long time ago I did tribulus I took the whole bottle and did nothing to me, I was taking 1 to 2 pills at day maximum, I never took more than 2 pills.

2 Likes

Hows your preg usage now?

Gave up on the pregnenolone as of now. It makes me way too wired and anxious. Kinda back to square one as far as fatigue currently. Only thing Iā€™m doing currently is tribulus cycles every few weeks but it isnā€™t doing anything for me except maybe a bit harder muscle tone

Try tyrosine and phenylananine. It works really well for me

1 Like

Thanks I got the tyrosine Iā€™ll order the other