Trying finasteride again

I stopped Finasteride ans Dutasteride for a while in the past then took it again. Never helped, didn’t make things worse.
Then tried Lupron, still doing, and it’s a lot worse. Pain in my eyes, pelvis, hips, arms, brain, scalp, … more body/face hair… I regret I ever tried. Pfs symptoms were not pleasant and now it’s a nightmare.
Don’t be as stupid as me.

1 Like

@Ocguy I think has. If I remember rightly.

If not it was on another forum, which I can’t link nor mention here.

Yeah, A lot of us got worse because of silly experiments, I am on the same boat…

1 Like

I think its possible Finasteride stays inside our bodies and that’s why we remain messed up for so long.

Mark why would it stay in our bodies for so long? I put another post up here that suggested finasteride was a suicide inhibitor that permanently attaches itself to the receptors mutating the site so that they remain offline. I did a fair bit research behind this and when Merck presented their data to the FDA they had blatantly lied and said it was a competitive inhibitor when I had found countless data that suggested otherwise I came to the conclusion that it was a non competitive inhibitor that much is true but @Dubya_B posted some research about my receptors theory that I still have to look over.

I took one dose and then aborted the experiment… my eye bags got immediately worse and remembered just how shitty bad this poison affected me…

1 Like

Just a theory I have because Finasteride crosses the blood brain barrier.

What happened to those that commited suicide and their brains and spines were supposedly donated?? You never hear anymore about that but remember it…Maybe mohit drag my feet was heading that up as well…

Probably nothing I heard that Doctors need someones body within 48 hours of them passing away if there going to do an autopsy.

I heard it was in a brain bank in Texas…

1 Like