Tribulus Terrestris gave me full blown PFS

No just after, and i’ve taken trib for only a day

I appreciate your suggestion, but as you know all people react different way to different thing. I’ve read a lot in recent days about tribulus on the market, there are many products from the internet that may contain forbidden additionals such as pre-hormones or steroides.
My symptoms - shrinkage, initially high heart rate and metabolism/bloating after a few days - suggest me that my T was stimulated indeed, which converted to high E2.

Don’t play with e2, it’s really really dangerous

I dont touch ever again any hormonal supplement. I stick with the diet and pray that my hormones stabalize again.
I might do a blood work next week

Ok. I like your aproach! :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Why do you say that? I am Sp + pas…
I think I have t shrinkage too. I know SP is mostly beta sitosterol. Any shrinkage recoveries?

Hey fellas! Here is what tribulus has done to me. I got actually endocrin values which I hoped to see:

TSH 2,420 (0,550 - 4,780)
FT4 18,62 pmol/l (11,50 - 22,7)
FT3 4,50 pmol/L (3,50 - 6,50)
FSH 6,5 IU/L (1,4 - 18,1)
LH 2,7 IU/L (1,5 - 9,3) lowish
Prolaktin 82,0 mIU/l (45,0 - 375,0)
Estrogen 142,9 pmol/l (0,0 - 146,1) HIGH
Progeszteron 3,15 nmol/l (0,89 - 3,88)
Testosterone 13,380 nmol/l (5,720 - 26,140)
Free Testosterone 1,35% (1,53 - 2,88) LOW
F ree Testosterone concentration 0,180 nmol/l (0,198 - 0,619) LOW
Bioactive testosterone conc. 5,060 nmol/l (4,360 - 14,300)
Bioactive testosterone % 37,8% (35,0 - 66,3)
SHBG 49,0 nmol/l (17,3 - 65,8)
DHEA-S 10,78 umol/l (0,94 - 15,44)
Cortisol 705,2 nmol/L (118.6 - 618.0) HIGH

Why I hoped this? I had the same shit results after fin crash (high E2 some low T levels) however this time my cortisol is fcked up too.
And since I had these values and I’ve developed them real quickly within a month, I have now a hope that this same could occur naturally again. If all my values kept same or stable enough, I would have paniced that mostly only epigenetic and androgen receptor damage has occured. (which probably also happened of course)

How this could happen? I’m convinced it wasnt the saponin in my tribulus, the maker has surely added some secret hormone supplement / steroide to it, to poise the body builders giving them more muscle growth. And i’m too sensitive to steroid we all know since propecia.

Symptoms caused by trib:

• penile shrinkage
  • testicular pain
  • swelling on abdomin and face
  • slowed metabolism.
  • drying and shedding hair

I havent suffered any brain fog fortunately, i’m even not depressed or anhedonic and able to sleep just fine. I’m just fckin pissed that I’ve took trib and if my body will repair hormone balance again.

Wish me luck that I’ll come out of this crappy endocrin just as i did after fin.
My summary: DO NOT EVER CONSIDER TAKING TRIBULUS ANTI-CHRIST AFTER MERCK!

2 Likes

Hey @AaronF the manufacturer of that trib crap could confirm, it contained beta-sitosterol. So as a 5AR inhibitor, it was like I’ve taken another few pills of Propecia? My blood work at least suggests that scenario.

It’s more estrogenic then anti Androgenic if I’m not mistaken which still causes problems if one already has PFS. For now I would wait a full month and see how you feel.

Thx @AaronF for the answer. I got skyhigh E2 and low free T’s after trib. So it doesnt seem to have inhibited estrogenic direction and my symptoms confirms high e2. I also read all over the web its 5ar inhibitor

Hello my friends and suffer mates!

Please advise!

Since my trib crash my situation is as following:

• penile shrinkage (SAME)
  • testicular pain (GONE)
  • swelling on abdomin and face (WORSE)
  • slowed metabolism. (WORSE)
  • drying and shedding hair (SAME)

As you can see, I suffered sexual and digestive issues, and some cosmetics regarding hair and drying hands. But I dont give a fck about sexual and hair symptom, what really drives me crazy is metabolism:

everything I eat makes me abdominal swollen and stomach hurts and makes growling noises for hours. My face gets rounder, puffier. I dont have stools since trib crash (3-4 weeks ago). I cant lose abdominal belly and facial swelling despite doing cardio and sit-ups almost daily. I’m in a fatigue every day, due to no energy of nutrition.
Please advise what should I do, and what do you think is the cause? Its like my stomach has shut down.

On my last bloodwork (march 30) i had high (on the edge) E2 and low free T’s (on the edge).
I guess by the time my hormones could have stabilized. On sunday its 1 momth since my trib-crash. Note that I never had brainfog or severe depression caused by tribulus.

Thanks guys!

I’ve just received my 2nd blood test (after 1,5 months of previous test) that I had to make because of my tribulus crash.
Results as of below:

TSH 2,420 (0,550 - 4,780)
FT4 18,33 pmol/l (11,50 - 22,7)
FT3 4,10 pmol/L (3,50 - 6,50)
FSH 5,9 IU/L (1,4 - 18,1)
LH 2,8 IU/L (1,5 - 9,3) lowish
Prolaktin 78,0 mIU/l (45,0 - 375,0)
Estrogen 134,5 pmol/l (0,0 - 146,1) HIGH
Progeszteron 1,50 nmol/l (0,89 - 3,88)
Testosterone 16,320 nmol/l (5,720 - 26,140)
Free Testosterone 1,20% (1,53 - 2,88) LOW
Free Testosterone concentration 0,196 nmol/l (0,198 - 0,619) LOW
Bioative testosterone conc. 5,310 nmol/l (4,360 - 14,300)
Bioactive testosterone % 32,5% (35,0 - 66,3) LOW
SHBG 60,0 nmol/l (17,3 - 65,8)
DHEA-S 8,65 umol/l (0,94 - 15,44)
Cortisol 566,1 nmol/L (118.6 - 618.0)

I’ve done further tests on red and white blood cells too.
Red blood cells 4,1 T/L - 4,5 5,9 LOW
White blood cells 3,6 G/L - 4,4 11,3 LOW

So compared to my previous test 1,5 months ago (see earlier posts above), major changes are:

• free T levels lowered slightly
  • bioactive levels lowered slightly
  • total T levels raised slightly
  • E2 level lowered slightly
  • SHBG levels raised

I appreciate everyones advise, what should I do? What can I expect with this blood trend?

1 Like

Dear @andras33 I hope someone knowledgeable may give some valuable advice. Meanwhile please take the survey. It’s important for all of us to further attract scientists to investigate our issues. Thank you

Sure! Could you send link please?

You might have already received an invitation. Otherwise the mods should be able to resend you the link.

Thank you and all the best

3 Likes

Heyy, I’ve checked my inbox, havent received any survey yet :frowning: I write an admin

You should have received an invite via your sign-up email. Alternatively, you can use the bar chart icon on the upper right of the forum page (on a desktop computer).

Ooo excellent! Found it thx!

3 Likes

Done the survey!!

May God help us recover by our own with time, or maybe blessed those scienstists and physicians who will get us closer to a partial or complete cure!

2 Likes

This is why you crashed. “98% saponins” Saponins are potent anti-androgens. You got scammed. You should look for tribulus with at least 50% protodioscin content, the chronicle that supposedly gives people improvements to PFS.

1 Like