Treatment - LH,FSH,Triptorelin

Supression of DHT resulting in crash/down regulation of HPTA.

When you stop using your axle is not going to work anymore. depediente lifetime.

Huh? how would you know? you have never taken thisā€¦ give me facts.

Concerned at all?

Hey Visionquest,

No iā€™m not concerned, because he just copied a quote from wikipedia which anyone can do, if you do read it properly it says " chronic administration of triptorelin desensitises the pituitary gland" iā€™m not doing chronic adminstration iā€™m only using 100mcg spread accross 10 days.

Day 8 - Testicular size increased they hang normally, penis looks healthier, feeling full of vitality.

Good news, pleased you are making progress and keep us posted. Fingers crossed for you and good luck.

Thank you Davey really appreciate it.
I hope I can bring answers for everyone.

its genetic man
donā€™t try anything like the rest above state
i just fuck any night with damiana and massages
and twice and thrice somenights
and my cum is enough to fill a 1/3 of a glass of water
its genetic you wonā€™t succeed
even lifting weights causes genetic changes
eating healthier also does
stress does
and all the above in a matter of a a few hours
read biochemistry
stop googling

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15354030

Serum TST and FAI were significantly increased after each exercise bout (P < 0.05); however, there were no significant changes for SHBG. AR mRNA and protein were significantly increased (P < 0.05) after the second and third exercise bouts, respectively, and were significantly correlated to TST and FAI (P < 0.05). Myofibrillar protein increased after the third bout (P < 0.05).

so after squatting twice or thrice AR mRNA and protein levels were increased.
thats how easy genetic alterations take place

why are you so convinced he wont succeed? hes already seeing vast improvements. you said yourself weightlifting and healthy diet changes your genetics so why wouldnā€™t hcg/triptorelin bring about a cure?

im not
im stating this ironically
to wake up the ones who are stuck in the genetix mode syndrome
its not more genetic than anything else
i am a living proof
maybe i should video myself during sexual act
to convince

by the way one day
a lot of you will get into understanding

chronic fatigue syndromes
what the importance of pulsatile hormonal responses is
what happens in neurotransmitter levels and how their proper production contributes to a stable HPA and HPG level
what happens in cases of chronic inflammatory conditions
and how enzyme production determine swifts in homeostasis

no matter what
above all your body retains a homeostasis, even a false one
whether today we produce lower 5-ar II levels there is definately something else increased
and till we find the way to rebalance that we will think its all genetics
im personally thinking that as well many times but not completely

the deep matter is of rebalancing homeostasis
the only obstacle is the presence of inflammatory responses which eat up valuable proteins and confuse this stagnant HPGA system or divert it elsewhere
if inflammatory responses are shut down or regulated then the pathway will be clearer

there is potential to do it

i might need to go back to belgium and take a test after using damiana
to show you how my whole HPA can increase overnight (including the 5-ar II levels)
and how this explains all the sexual surging coming back
including morning boners
better mood for next few days
lower stress levels
etc etc

maybe i do it soon as a matter of fact

Still feeling good.

I have to reiterate guys pming I cannot give u the dosage
Amounts Iā€™m not a doctor. I donā€™t take any responsiblity if you
Try this

hey man, sounds real good! I sincerely hope your results are lasting!

Day 9 - still hanging nicely. Bit tired and fatigued today. Though mental clarity still present.

1 more day of treatment. See how blood results are. May consider another 10 day cycle of treatment to get my Testosterone higher if necessary.

Really happy with results so far.

Sounds good.

Keep us updated.

Been off for a while now. Feeling pretty good still, maybe slight reduction in testicular size, though i have been going at it quiet a bit. Getting results from bloods shortly. May do another cycle.

Currently treating myself for parasites, candida overgrowth, which both tested positive. Always been a healthy person and hygenic. Hormonal situation may of decreased immune system.

You are full of shit.

Tim. Whatā€™s your problem?

If your insinuating that Iā€™m making this up your an absolute flog.

This forum is about sharing your experiences and helping eachother, if you choose not to believe me thatā€™s your choice. No loss to me, I have nothing to prove. If your jealous that my balls are bigger than yours now, I understand.

Hi propeciashizā€¦
thanks for sharing. Ignore the offensive messages. Just post your updates. Thatā€™s all that matters.

If it works, they will go running to their doctors asking for the same treatment. If not, weā€™ll continue researching. As simple as that.

Hey,

Still feeling great. Cognitively feel 8/10. Sexually 7/10 on a good day.Obviously have ups and downs but best iā€™ve felt this whole saga. Fixing my gut at the moment so far alot of sucess with antifugals/good bacteria.

Currrent symptoms - Constant dehydration, ejectulatory intense sensation, decreased ejeculatory volume, puffy eyes(in morning), black bags, premature wrinkles under eyes (not severe), fatigue, minor anxiety, night sweats.

Getting blood results back in week.