Towards the recovery without any supplements

It has been 3 years since I crashed and stopped that poison and things started to improve after the worst 2.5 years of my life when I decided to take charge.

Relaxing my pelvic floor helped me for a few days sexually but the improvements faded away after a while. I have been struggling a lot with brain fog, severe fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, dead dick, and shrunken balls. After some basic research, I understood that Pelvic floor muscles were not only tight but also weak. It happens because of the continuous stress response your body goes through, initially through the drug and later by your mind, by panicking, constantly worrying, continuously seeking solutions, etc. So I did a bit of research and by strictly following that got 80% recovered- 100% mentally (Good for me, fucking brain fog is gone), and 70% sexually. The erections are 120% than pre-fin but still facing problems with Spontaneous erections, Morning wood and achieving a full erection without physical stimulation. Once stimulated I am a horse.

Sharing few things from Yoga that worked for me but may not for you as we all are different. Anyways, here you go:

1. kapalabhati Pranayam : You can find the procedure on youtube/ Google. This increases blood flow through your body. This was the key to alleviate brain fog, headache, anxiety, overcome depression, brought back balls to normal size, and be connected to life once again. Did 2 times a day, morning and evening 60 breaths * 5 reps = 300 total breaths (15 mins totally including short interval after every rep) in an empty stomach.
  2. Vajroli Mudra : These are mostly similar to modern-day Kegels. Could notice the difference in 3 days. Rock hard erections. But it gave me PE to the extent I would ejaculate in 5-10 seconds even for masturbation. To overcome PE, had to incorporate pelvic floor relaxation techniques along with meditation to overcome PE. 10 reps * 2 times in a day.
  3. Ashwini Mudra : This is basically a contraction of anal sphincter muscles. It was basically the missing piece that I needed as it helped to stay my penis erect even while standing. Currently it stays hard for a minute without any physical stimulation. Hopefully, it will increase as I progress doing the regimen.
  4. Meditation and Chanting OM : Helps you to relax your mind and body. A great muscle relaxant after vajroli and ashwini mudra (or Kegels), better than your medicines. Chanting OM/ Humming leads to nitric oxide production, which is good for making things better down there.

I am just sharing this as it helped for me and I am in a better place today. Hope it helps you as well. Those who are gonna say that I didn’t/dont have real pfs, please keep it to yourselves.

I am aiming to make a complete recovery in the next 3 months. Wish me luck. May all of us beat this shit together. For the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Take the survey please.

Hey, very interesting post.

Any update?

Good luck! :handshake: