Tongkat Ali - Testosterone boosting herb

181167491739 eBay item number:

Tongkat ali

appears to work by increasing levels of the hormone testosterone. Testosterone is primarily responsible for the growth and development of male reproductive organs, including the penis, testicles, scrotum, prostate, and seminal vesicles. Normal testosterone levels maintain energy level, mood, fertility, and sexual desire.

Because of its testosterone-enhancing properties, tongkat ali is also used by bodybuilders to increase muscle mass and strength.

Safety

Tongkat ali should not be used by pregnant or nursing women or children.

Because tongkat ali increases testosterone levels it should not be used by men with breast cancer or prostate cancer, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, or sleep apnea.

Tongkat ali should not be used by people with weakened immune systems as some evidence suggests it may further weaken immune function.

ebay.com/itm/NEW-SUPER-POWER … 1167491739

YOU CAN BUY IT HERE

I’ve been using it on the real bad days and it seems to clear things up hope this helps

I’ve always wanted to give this one a try but haven’t because I am pretty sure I have sleep apnea. I’m not 100%… but I’m pretty sure. I wonder why you can’t take it if you have sleep apnea?

YOU DON’T HAVE TO TAKE IT ON A DAILY BASIS JUST ONE YOU NEED TO HAVE SOME SEX HELPS TO STIMULATE THAT AREA WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE ITS WILL COST YOU ABOUT $20 YOU NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT HELP WITH THE SLEEP APNEA REMEMBER YOU ACTUALLY DON’T HAVE SLEEP APNEA THE PILL DID IT TO YOU SO BY TAKING THIS IT MIGHT HELP IT IT’S WORTH A TRY

IF YOU DO TAKE IT PLEASE REPORT

I may try it at some point. I believe I actually do have sleep apnea (separate from the flurry of sleep issues the pill caused). Long before the pill, I experienced sleep paralysis and people had noted unusual breathing patterns when I sleep. But yea… I wouldn’t really be freaked out by trying it.

YEAH BEEN TAKING THE TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER GEL AND PILL FORM HAS NOT BEEN WORKING.

MY PUSSY OH I MEAN MY DICK LOL HAS BEEN GETTING SOME FEELINGS WITH THE STUFF THIS IS ALSO A TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER BUT SEEMS LIKE IT STIMULATES DOWN THERE MORE THAN STIMULATING YOUR MUSCLES AS A WORKOUT PURPOSE

Effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali) on the initiation of sexual performance of inexperienced castrated male rats

Full PDF: jstage.jst.go.jp/article/exp … /1/35/_pdf

We studied the effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack, commonly known as Tongkat Ali in Malaysia, on the initiation of sexual performance and the weights of sexual accessories in inexperienced castrated male rats.

The doses of 200, 400 and 800 mg/kg body weight, which were extracted from E. longifolia Jack, were orally administered to the rats twice daily for 10 days prior to the tests and continued throughout the test period. Testosterone was used as a positive control after injecting 15 mg/kg daily subcutaneously for 32 days.

Results showed that E. longifolia Jack produced a dose-dependent increase in sexual performance of the treated animals, but the E. longifolia Jack groups showed lower sexual performance in mounting, intromission and ejaculation than the testosterone group.

Further results also showed that E. longifolia Jack promoted the growth of both ventral prostate and seminal vesicles as compared with the control, but the growth of sexual accessories at 800 mg/kg of butanol, methanol, water and chloroform fractions of E. longifolia Jack was less than that of testosterone treated group.

The present study therefore gives further evidence of the folkuse of E. longifolia as an aphrodisiac.

Aphrodisiac evaluation in non-copulator male rats after chronic administration of Eurycoma longifolia Jack*

www3.interscience.wiley.com/jour … 1&SRETRY=0

The aphrodisiac effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack (0.5 g/kg) was evaluated in noncopulator male rats using an electrical cage. Fractions of E. longifolia Jack decreased the hesitation time of noncopulator male rats, throughout the investigation period.

Furthermore, it possessed a transient increase in the percentage of the male rats responding to the right choice, more than 50% of the male rats scored ‘right choice’ after 3 weeks post-treatment and the effect became more prominent after 8 weeks post-treatment (only 40–50% of the control male rats responded to the right choice) using the electrical copulation cage.

Hence, this study lends further support to the use of the plant by indigenous populations as a traditional medicine for it’s aphrodisiac property.

Further results also showed that E. longifolia Jack promoted the growth of both ventral prostate and seminal vesicles as compared with the control, but the growth of sexual accessories at 800 mg/kg of butanol, methanol, water and chloroform fractions of E. longifolia Jack was less than that of testosterone treated group

longifolia Jack promoted the growth of both ventral prostate and seminal vesicles

Isn’t this the same thing as Tongkat Ali, which is currently being discussed in another thread?

very intersting

Additional info on Tongkat Ali, posted years ago:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1967

I’ve taken it for a week, can’t say I’ve noticed anything, but then I don’t believe our problem is associated with insufficient testosterone production, rather an inability to effectively utilise it.

Still worth a go though. I wouldn’t recommend buying from eBay as most herbs are only potent from legitimate sources. Ideally you want an 200:1 extract, Indigo Herbs sell it.

[b]THIS IS A CHEAP WAY SO PEOPLE CAN GET STARTED ON THE PRODUCT AND THEN WORK UP TO THE MORE EXPENSIVE PRODUCT

GUYS DON’T SKIP ANY PRODUCTS THAT PEOPLE RECOMMENDED SOMETHING. GIVE IT A TRY YOU NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT WORK FOR YOU

I’M GOING TO BE TAKING THIS PRODUCT EVERY OTHER DAY TO SEE WHAT IT’S GOING TO DO FOR ME IT SAYS TONGKAT AIL REGENERATES SEXUAL TISSUES AS WELL AS REPAIR TISSUES IN THE PROSTATE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED WE DON’T NEED MORE TESTOSTERONE IN THE BODY WE DON’T NEED MORE ESTROGEN IN THE BODY WE DON’T NEED ANY OF THESE THINGS I THINK

GUYS WE NEED PRODUCTS THAT REGENERATE THE SEXUAL TISSUES IN THE BODY WHICH IS IN THE PROSTATE. Last night I took TONGKAT Ali I IMMEDIATELY STARTED GETTING HOT FLASHES SHOOTING PAINS IN MY BALLS SENSATION IN MY PENIS THIS IS WHAT WE NEED EXACTLY.

YES THERE SOME SIDE EFFECTS I WANT TO SLEEP FIVE IN THE MORNING BUT WHO CARES I DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT I CARE ABOUT GETTING THIS THING BACK UP AND RUNNING AGAIN YOU GUYS THAT CRY ABOUT SLEEP APNEA YOU CAN GET ALL THE SLEEP YOU WANT WHEN YOU DIE TODAY YOU NEED TO GET THIS THING UP AND RUNNING AGAIN GET ON THIS PRODUCT AND GET IT GOING. OR FIND A PRODUCT THAT REGENERATES THE SEXUAL TISSUES IN THE PROSTATE AND THE SURROUNDING TISSUES AROUND THE PROSTATE LIKE THIS PRODUCT DOES

THIS IS JUST MY TWO CENTS

[/b]

Do you have mental sides as well? Or just sexual? I’m willing to try a lot of things that effect mental, and while I have sexual side effects, they are not as bad as the mental ones. So… do you have mental sides and does this benefit them?

[quote=“ihatefin”]
Do you have mental sides as well? Or just sexual? I’m willing to try a lot of things that effect mental, and while I have sexual side effects, they are not as bad as the mental ones. So… do you have mental sides and does this benefit

ONCE YOU GET YOUR PROSTATE AND YOUR BALL STRAIGHTENED OUT YOUR MIND CLEARS UP YOU CAN’T CLEAR YOUR MIND IF YOU DON’T FIX YOUR PROSTATE AND YOUR BALLS FIRST. YOU HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR PROSTATE AND YOUR BALLS AND THEN YOUR MIND WILL GET CLEARED UP THERE’S NO WAY TO CLEAR IT WITHOUT FIXING THOSE TWO THINGS FIRST

THIS WHOLE ISSUE HAS TO DO WITH PROSTATE AND BALLS RIGHT. HOPE THIS HELPS

BY TAKING TONGKAT ALI YOU DON’T FEEL A LITTLE BIT MORE ANGRY. IF YOU HAVE A WIFE OR KIDS LET THEM KNOW IN ADVANCE SO THEY CAN WORK WITH YOU. BUT IT’S ONLY FOR A LITTLE WHILE IT GOES AWAY.

How do you think we could treat the prostate ?

We studied the effects of Eurycoma longifolia Jack, commonly known as Tongkat Ali in Malaysia, on the initiation of sexual performance and the weights of sexual accessories in inexperienced castrated male rats.

The doses of 200, 400 and 800 mg/kg body weight, which were extracted from E. longifolia Jack, were orally administered to the rats twice daily for 10 days prior to the tests and continued throughout the test period. Testosterone was used as a positive control after injecting 15 mg/kg daily subcutaneously for 32 days.

Results showed that E. longifolia Jack produced a dose-dependent increase in sexual performance of the treated animals, but the E. longifolia Jack groups showed lower sexual performance in mounting, intromission and ejaculation than the testosterone group.

Further results also showed that E. longifolia Jack promoted the growth of both ventral prostate and seminal vesicles as compared with the control, but the growth of sexual accessories at 800 mg/kg of butanol, methanol, water and chloroform fractions of E. longifolia Jack was less than that of testosterone treated group.

The present study therefore gives further evidence of the folkuse of E. longifolia as an aphrodisiac.

HERE’S SOME QUOTES ABOVE
READ THIS AND GET STARTED ON THE STUFF ABOVE AT THE TOP OF THE FORM I PUT A LINK TO AN EBAY SELLER THAT’S SELLING SOME FOR ABOUT $17 YOU CAN GET STARTED ON THAT AND WORK YOUR WAY UP TO GETTING SOME STRONGER STUFF AS TIME GOES BY

but does the effect last?

oh boy does the proper extract of tongkat ali make me so f*cking hard, sensitive, and horny…and masculine.

but i gain a tolerance to it. i have so much, i just don’t use it b/c i’ve no one to poke :frowning: