Tongkat Ali - Testosterone boosting herb

THAT’S ANYBODY THAT’S TAKING THIS PRODUCT CAN YOU PLEASE TRY BLACK BEAUTY GRAPES.
GET UP IN THE MORNING AND WAIT UNTIL AT LEAST 12 OR 1 O’CLOCK AND THEN EAT THE BLACK BEAUTY GRAPES MEASURE YOUR BALLS PRIOR AND THEN AFTER YOU EAT THE BLACK BEAUTY GRADES AND PLEASE REPORT THANK YOU

Anything you take the effects will not last why because your body has not repaired itself this is just to keep your testosterone up like it was while you were on Propecia so you can function on a day-to-day basis

Now what are the benefits for keeping your testosterone high by 20 or 30% based on where you are right now

Your teeth won’t go bad
Your bones will not go bad
Your kidneys and all your other organs won’t go Bad

Plus This TONGKAT Ali OR HOT PLANTS FOR HIM BOTH OF THEM COULD BE FOUND ON EBAY CHEAP repairs the tissues OF testicles as well as your prostate

So take it on a day-to-day basis as your body needs it it could be 2 3 4 5 6 7 years before Fixes itself

But in the meanwhile you’re not destroying your body by having too much estrogen in the body

GUYS DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE ANTIESTROGEN PILLS AS THIS WILL SCREW YOUR BODY SHRINKER BALLS SHRINK YOUR PENIS. MANY SUFFERING HAVE ENDURED THIS ISSUE

Tongkat Ali will support testosterone production but won’t make it bio-available. As far as I’m concerned, as long as you have PFS you still have all the problems and risks associated with low testosterone, regardless of how much your body is producing.

This is not a cure this is just to raise the testosterone in your body so organs as well as your teeth bones and other issues do not arise from having low testosterone in the body and you can also have a good sexual experience with it if you have a special someone

Can anybody recommend a reliable outlet to get this stuff from, ideally a Uk source?

I bought mine from Biovea. Can’t say I had a noticeable improvement.

Here’s the link to their UK site: biovea.com/uk/index.aspx

After trying a few supplements, I would like to share this one that has been really good to me so far.

Here you will find its compossition:

Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract) (Root)
(min. 10% Saponins) 200 mg *
Organic Maca Root (Lepidium meyenii) (6:1 Concentrate) 500 mg *
Epimedium Extract (Horny Goat Weed)
(Aerial Parts/Leaf) (Epimedium brevicornum) (min. 3% Icariin) 250 mg *
Tribulus terrestris Extract (Fruit) (min. 45% Saponins) 250 mg *
American Ginseng Root (Panax quinquefolium) 75 mg *
Panax Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng) 75 mg *
Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides) (Root/Stem)
(12:1 Concentrate) 50 mg *

I do not want to post the source but I have no problem to share it by PM. This is anyway a TestoJack200 formula and I reckon tongkat Ali was the key for my temporarily great improvement.

I quitted the drug 5 years ago althoug I have been suffering for 8 years of sexual sides. Although I had depression, braing fog, weight gain and sexual issues, the last ones are the only I could not get rid of by time. Actually i went from common ED to complete impotence in the last 4 years so while the other side effects improved this got even worse. I cant understand how this is possible.

However, I have had the best PFS status over the last 2 week when i started to take two pills a day of this thing: random erections (my brain and my penis were have been disconected completely for almost 5 years), hugh libido improvement (now i feel kind of urge for sex like i used to), bigger testicles and less veins in my penis.

I would keep posting in the future to see if I can maintain this improvement. To be honest with you, I was in tears when i saw my penis growing by my mind impulse once again. This has been impossible in the last few years so that now i thing i might get back to be me someday.

Also, my testo is fine (middle range) based my endo.

i took tongkat ali and it didnt work. But everyone is different.

Well, I wasnt very convinced to buy more supplements as they did not make my sexual sides any better in the past. However, when I read about this supplement that practically has all the componets that are supposed to help us or improve men sexual performance (tongkat ali, tribulus, ginseng, maca, etc) I wanted to give it a try and so far this has been the most helpful thing I have ever done considering that I even had surgery to remove a pituitary adenoma which I believed was responsible for my sides. I was wrong.

On the other hand and as a few guys PM me to find out more about this supplement, i believe it is harmless to post my source. I bought it on IHERB but I am very sure you can find some other websites to find it. No need to say that i gain no coin out of this:

iherb.com/Now-Foods-TestoJac … =null&ic=3

I hope this help others too.

Despite reading the various posts, Im unclear on the recommended/safe dose of tongkat ali. Any educated advice appreciated.

OK guys quick little update

1 food eat a lot of meat the more fat steak has the better it’s going to be for your body
2 get a lot of sunlight keep your body as warm as possible and night where have you close to keep your body hot
3 take Tonkat Ali small doses for a long period of time I recommend going to a MMA type training place while on the herb

4 very small dose of Tonkat Ali in the morning in the afternoon before you go to training one fish pill omega-3 follow by another dose of Tonkat Ali do this for four days in a row Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Off Friday Saturday Sunday

Do this for two weeks and get off for one week

Do this routine for eight months then stop for four months and then repeat again for eight months and stuff for four months

You will be a least on your low day 30% on your best day 65%
You will never be as zero again you will have some kind of libido

Continuing this routine will fix you this product is made to reverse of what has happened to us it is a big help

Get the powder on eBay 200 to 1 it is about $18 .00

1 oz. Tongkat Ali 200:1 Root Extract Powder Indonesia Longjack Pasak Bumi seller ( Melissa4 grams )

It’s working for me I’m in the way better condition than I ever was I was gone for a while I’m getting better I know I am I can jack off every day and not crash I can stay hard when I’m with a girl and I feel good good luck guys

MMA training hit that shit really hard I’m talking about exhaust yourself like you’re gonna die this is the only way I did it I feel like dying at times but I didn’t give a fuck I did it I’m in a good place guys

OK take this product very small dose like the size of a Appleseed at night before you go to sleep take one vitamin D pill less then 1000iu

What does does does it works and night as you are asleep and gives you a hard on and this is exactly what you need in the morning it will give you morning would also that is exactly what you need

No more diet you need to eat you need to eat a lot of food if you do not eat and try to eat healthy you’re going to go backwards your body’s not gonna be able to recover do not go on a diet try to eat a lot of meat take all your products at night before you go to sleep

Another thing take very small doses our bodies are supersensitive supersensitive this is how I found out if I take too much of a product laissez I take one pill I noticed my dick would shrink and get really small and not want to work when I took a very small dose my dick would get big and want to work

The sensitivity level of the body is super high so we are sensitive to anything we put into our mouth that will increase the testosterone in our body

Lots of food Paleo diet
Take a very small doses of product at night before you go to sleep
1000iu or less vitamin D pill at night before you go to sleep

If you feel very sleepy throughout the day that means your body is recovering why do I make the statement

When you get in a car accident and your body takes a huge trauma what does the body do to recover put you to sleep you can be a sleep for two days three days until the body decides it’s time for you to wake up for instance

What I have noticed with me is I’m very sleepy all the time if I sleep let’s say eight hours a night and maybe take a nap for another One hour or so in the afternoon my dick is very happy and I can perform really good on a daily basis one time

This is very good compared to one time a week or one time every two weeks

One other thing you have to keep your body temperature high stay out of the air conditioning after you eat try to raise the temperature of your body at this time the body turns testosterone into dihydrotestosterone so we can use it

Try this and give me some feedback I am getting very good results with those

I’ve been doing pretty good I’m about 50% and when I’m really horny and I want sex I can go at least up to 8O% which is really good considering my dick would only get harder maybe one time every two weeks
Maybe a lot of it had to do with the fucking whore that I had for 11 years yeah you Ana you fucking bitch playing the game like you’re some fucking innocent you’re worse than a fucking stripper fucks for fucking money slut like your mother she was a whore to your brother Victor there’s a reason why your dad fucking hates him because it’s not his kid she got pregnant by another motherfucker you fucking cunt anyhow

Here we are today

Marina collagen
Tonkat Ali
Vitamin D 1000 IU

These are the two things that I use and I’ve had very good success with it marina collagen in the morning 1 tablespoon T Ali and vitamin D at night before I go to sleep very very small dose of T Ali

Guys you’re not going to get better if you do a diet or tried to cut out certain foods or go salad only Paleo diet is the best diet eat a lot of meat you need to get a lot of sunlight also if you take too much of a testosterone booster it automatically shut your body down this is why your dick doesn’t work if you take very small doses at night before bed then you’re going to have better success with it.

You have to raise the temperature of your body you cannot be in the cold area at all your body is always to Ramen hot specially after you eat and air-conditioning is a big no-no you’ll have to raise the temperature of your body very very important !!!

All this other bullshit of water fast and going on a solid diet and gluten-free and all this other bullshit that people are doing is all garbage this is my sixth year I’ve done all that shit and nothing helped at all if anything is slow the process of me recovering the three things of doing is the best thing I’m waiting for this summer to come to 2018 if I feel really really good I’m going to post in the recovery section as 90 percent recovered

So far this winter
Body temperature is a lot higher
Sex drive over last year is a lot higher
Body mass over last year is a lot bigger
Heartbeat is a lot stronger

Guys anything that makes your heart beat a lot faster that is the key to success if you eat a certain type of food or a drink and it makes your heart beat faster for the next 10 15 20 minutes that is the key continue doing that is it is very important

Good luck guys and happy new year

Spend a lot of time jacking off do not jack off for 10 minutes try to jack off and tease yourself for 2 to 3 hours when you sit down to do this get yourself up to where about to explode and then let it go back down and then do it again this helps your body to build more veins in the prostate

Guys one other thing if you’re taking a supplement and it leaves your body yellow and also do your hair on your body then and he puts more hair on your head this supplement is an anti-androgen supplement it’s basically making you go backwards

Any product that’s going to make your hair fall out change the color of your skin more darker makes your hair on your body figure gives you more hair in your pubic area this is something that you need to stick with