Time Travel / Regret

Does anyone here other me, day dream about going back in time just a couple years and not making this huge mistake. I constantly look at things like “man if only I could go back to the year this car was made, or when this song came out…” idk if it’s just me. Smh I be living in constant regret sometimes through out the day.

21 Likes

I experienced many bad things in my life, but if i had just a one magical choice to go back in time, it would be not taking Accutane pill that very day. I guess everyone here will agree on this.

I also think about other diseases and people that live unhealthy life and compare myself with them, i live so healthy these days yet still i don’t get my morning woods everyday. People drink 2 liters of coca cola and do drugs and whatnot and they are still %50 hornier than me. It is disgusting and unfair actually. I think this PFS is the worst thing can happen to sexual health. Because i have never heard someone getting worse sexually just by living a unhealthy life in his 20’s!!

Im doing carnivore diet and it helps me, i got 4 woods past week! Im trying to stay positive though, i am recovering!!! (No details for now)

5 Likes

Yeah more than daily, it’s pretty much a constant thought. Do I go back in time to the day I ordered it and just not? The day it arrived and I took the first one and stop myself? Probably the latter. Jesus life was SO PERFECT then. I’d me the girl of my DREAMS - SERIOUSLY. Was just getting things started with her then PFS hit.

I’d give absolutely everything I had to go back. All of it. Even if someone said “you can go back in time and change it but you’ll only live another 5 years” I’d do it in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

I do the samething and have mentioned it before here…Wanting to go back to 2013 the last year of sanity I really had before this shit and this year the calendar is the same as 2013 I have even went as far as trying the same thing, doing the samethings on the same days as I did in 13’ hoping it would bring something back or snap you out of this…I think it’s a coping mechanisim the brain uses to try and deal with horrible anxiety and stress…

7 Likes

I daily ruminate of the past and How everything woulde be different. if only i coulde change that time when i took my life worst decesion. Its very sad Thats my conclusion of the hole situation. If i dident belive in an life After this i woulde go even crazyer

4 Likes

Many times every single fucking day. Even worse when combined with the jealousy of seeing other people live normal lives.

It’s one of the most counterproductive things we could be doing, its the dividends on top of the main suffering, but I simply can’t put any of this behind me.

10 Likes

I think its à normal reaction to à unbelivible happening. Its what happens to people that go through deep crises. To go forvered we have to accept our situation as it is. Unfortunally thats very hard for many of us. The most healthy reaction is to mourn youre losses but thats also really hard to do.

2 Likes

When you can only stay asleep for an hour at a time, how do you cope with that?

4 Likes

Yes that is terrible. I need to Take sleeping pills
But even Then i dont Sleep good. For the moment i am feeling fevery and havent Been working for more than 2 weeks. Its à very lonely jurny

2 Likes

the only one that understand us is other people on this forum. So its important to keep contact so that we feel less alone

3 Likes

Me…

2 Likes

Meditate gents ^_^. Also read the Power of Now.

2 Likes

Doesn’t help with sleep maintenance insomnia sadly

2 Likes

I felt the side effects in a week. I appealed for side effects, but people pointed out to me the weakness of my mind. It also said side effects will disappear some day. I foolishly succumbed to their temptations and broke up.

1 Like

Yes, I frequently travel back in my head and watch old videos and see how happy I was with no worries in the world just last year. I tend to look at healthy people and I can’t stop myself from being envious anymore. I just wish that this condition was fixable and that we could all get the treatment we desperately need.

7 Likes

I constantly look at dates. For example I’ll see a TV show first aired on, say, May 2016 and I’ll think about how I was still a person then and how if I could go back to that date I could have avoided the worst of this shit.

6 Likes

Yes. I am also constantly making these weird deals in my head. Imagining making a deal to become cripple instead of having PSSD and live like that. Or being deaf instead of having PSSD. There are not much deals I would not make at this point.

5 Likes

Regret and wishing you had made a different decision is not productive or helpful at all. I’m not saying that you aren’t suffering, because PFS is suffering, but in my opinion it is much better to accept your new reality and figure out how to make the best of life now that these are the circumstances.

I don’t feel personally responsible for this negative outcome. Merck fraudulently labeled their product, which has finally been proven, and I would have made a different decision about using the drug had they not committed such crimes. Part of the regret is a step in dealing with loss and you can move beyond it if you allow yourself process the loss and accept what you can and can’t change now.

6 Likes

These thoughts have racked me for months on end and still do swirl around my head (especially when I lay may head down at night to try to sleep), however I know they are not productive or helpful at all. I have always suffered with some sort of hindsight hangover about many choices I have made in life, but taking fin is definitely the worst.

However, I know that focusing on it constantly only makes me feel worse (I realise not thinking about it is easier said than done, especially when symptoms make all but the most basic tasks difficult or joyless). I have been trying to adopt the mindfulness technique of recognizing the thought and allowing it to be on its way (rather than trying to push it out of my head, which is counterproductive), and I have actually found that successful to some degree. I have also found that CBD oil helps with easing these thoughts and generally making me feel more positive / less depressed.

Never forget that you were in a vulnerable position (paranoid / unhappy / lacking confidence due to hair loss) and you were fed misinformation by Merk about the risks this drug posed to you. Never forget you are a victim not a perpetrator in this crime. Because that is what has happened here. You are the victim of unlawful behavior (the lawsuits Merk has lost prove this). It’s easy to overlook those circumstances now that you know what you know, but try to remember you did not make an informed decision. Like any victim of a crime, you should not blame yourself for the callous disregard for your safety that your assailant (Merk) has demonstrated. Like any victim of a crime, you cannot go back and change the circumstances under which you were victimized.

If it was not fin you took, the fact remains you did not make an informed decision, and likely made a misinformed decision.

Try not to blame yourself. And don’t lose faith because we are going to beat this.

4 Likes

It sucks not caring for things that used to bring you joy, like I don’t really care much for sports now and I was a huge fan of 2 teams

2 Likes