This is a Good Feel Log

Just studying in my room and can hear someone listening to Californication in a nearby flat, its a beautiful day and doing some study is making me feel good :blush:

1 Like

We need to have a feel bad log as well. I just went a party and there is nothing good to say about it…

2 Likes

Make one! it’s important that people can complain too hehe

1 Like

I mean to be fair I think the majority of logs are “bad feel logs” heh

4 Likes

True haha

1 Like

Hey guys - good feel update here - for the first time in a year (when I’m not super drunk) I slept like pre-fin. I didn’t even remember a single dream! And i only woke up once (which is normal for me). Anyways, I’m not really feeling any different with the nice sleep, but I thought I’d share. Also, my GF has told me that my muscle twitching is MUCH less than it used to be, and I am no longer “honking” and moaning in my sleep, lol. Anyways, small victories.

3 Likes

Progress is progress!

Thanks for posting, I’ve been feeling down today and hearing some positive news is helpful.

Funnily enough until a day or so ago, I was feeling like I might be getting over this and had noticed improvements recently. Then everything got bad again! Not as bad as it was, so the trend is still good, but man I wish it was all up and no down.

2 Likes

Do you scrutinize the good days trying to figure out what the common denominator is? I keep doing that and it sorta ruins it.

No, I feel it doesn’t work like that.

My school of thought is that I think my body “wants” to get back to normal and it will do if I leave it alone long enough.

If I get a good day, I just think “yes! It’s happening!” If I get a bad day (as today) I wonder if I did something wrong, but I don’t think it bears analysis!

1 Like

After a real shitty few days and with no intervention my muscles filled with blood, I got a few seconds of spontaneous boners and had a lift in mood! That’s twice now in the last few months. These things never happened previously.

6 Likes

After a rough day I went round my sister’s house for the evening. We had a really good chat, laughed, cried, hugged, then played some board games. Things are really fucked up, but I feel so lucky to have love and support from my family.

5 Likes

Went on a camping trip with some friends. Had a wonderful time. I had forgotten how great it feels to be surrounded by wild nature!

3 Likes

80 degrees and crystal clear blue skies this summer morning. Felt at peace and I love this time of year. have a list of fun, simple, relaxing things to do this summer:

-sit on my balcony watching the night sky and listening to meditative music with my cousin, staying up the whole night
-BBQ and bonfire with beer and smores in nearby forest
-Play some retro survival horror video games
-Go to the beach and pool

4 Likes

Again after a tough 48 hours with terrible insomnia an hour or so of sleep broken by frightening nightmares and lots of symptoms extreme anxiety, bleeding gums, cold Limbs, dryer skin, suicidal thoughts I started this morning with some weights, muscles filled with blood and my mood is extremely good! These windows keep me going.

2 Likes

Had a good morning, sun is shining and listened to the The Pretenders - Don’t Get Me Wrong.

3 Likes

Good news @Andrew35!

I’m really pleased to hear it. I find that when I’m feeling better I’m more moved by music.

1 Like

Actually, I’ll add something here.

This morning, I was awoken by my girlfriend’s alarm clock (6am). Normally I’m awake at 4.30.

I generally feel exhausted most of the time, but that extra bit of sleep has done wonders and now I just feel tired(!)

I’ve been quite stressed about something recently but had some good news on that front yesterday which I think might have helped me feel less stressed.

2 Likes

Oh boy yes I 100% fully hear you on that.

My skin has really gotten better of late, lost the rubbery feeling. Go skin! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have a feel good entry to make yet but hopefully I’ll be able to this summer. Wish me luck.

2 Likes

Good luck, @Mercked! Summer can be a strange time I find… it can seem like everybody in the world’s relaxing and having fun and that sometimes puts me on a bit of a downer, cos I feel so excluded from it all. You know, seeing couples strolling with their arms round each other, looking so happy in a world that feels completely closed to me. Anyway, I’m trying to not put too much pressure on myself to have an amazing Summer and just let the good times come to me… if and when they choose.

2 Likes