This is a Good Feel Log

Love the idea.

Last few days have been really good for me. Took up running this year and I was able to go over 5 miles without stopping this week. First time in my life I’ve been able to do that.

My girlfriend and I have been having super passionate and amazing sex, along with a great relationship.

Probably the only place where I can speak about sexual health and actually have people appreciate it. Not sure if I really believed I could do either of these things ever again at the beginning of all this.

It gets better bros

6 Likes

Some long days recently. Slept 12 hours last night. Refreshing. Woke up and drank black coffee. Felt nice mild buzz and remembered that the future exists and that we can fix this.

5 Likes

I had a brilliant day this week, and a couple of good days. Near complete mental recovery on one day (went to an island with some friends and had a few drinks, felt great), and fairly decent the days besides.

The past day has been quite tiring and the alcohol although i felt it, didn’t get that great buzz. Let’s see how it goes.

1 Like

My relationship isn’t in the best state but i’m doing my part as best as i can, on par with if not better than pre PFS i’d say.

1 Like

I had a day of total normality on Saturday.

I felt that slip back again a little today but am hopeful that it’ll come back again soon.

4 Likes

Don’t want to be a pestering newbie on such a nice thread but total normality in everything if you catch my drift? @Greek

I don’t think I catch your drift but I can say normal in every way.

Update, with the exception of sleep. I think if I get 7 hours unbroken, I’d call that normality. I think I got 6 hours Friday night but was able to get back to sleep again.

2 Likes

Enjoyed the great weather yesterday. Did some ab work outside, and did an arm workout at the gym. Also began writing my self help book at an outdoor patio of a coffee shop.

Also been drinking a ton of water which may be helping a bit with mental clarity and energy

3 Likes

Getting away for a couple of days this coming weekend and REALLY looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going anywhere nice?

No, just London. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Plenty to do there! Have a great time!

1 Like

New Orleans this weekend for me!

2 Likes

I love new Orleans going in June for a anderson paak concert. If my body allows it

2 Likes

Is flying lotus going to be there?

No. thundercat tho

1 Like

Just studying in my room and can hear someone listening to Californication in a nearby flat, its a beautiful day and doing some study is making me feel good :blush:

1 Like

We need to have a feel bad log as well. I just went a party and there is nothing good to say about it…

2 Likes

Make one! it’s important that people can complain too hehe

1 Like

I mean to be fair I think the majority of logs are “bad feel logs” heh

4 Likes