This is a Good Feel Log

This is a log for all users to post under when, in a day, experience a positive experience
Hopefully, it gets full

Today I rode my bike at night while hearing the new album of Kevin abstract, Arizona baby.
I loved how the sweat brushed against the cold breeze while listening to those tunes.

12 Likes

Saw a great live show today!

2 Likes

Went to the gym yesterday, got a bit of a pump going fellas! Just ā€œfelt goodā€ about the future for all of us.

2 Likes

What was it about?

Get that Nitric Oxide Pumping!

Electronic music at a festival! Strobes, projections, bass, the works!

2 Likes

Just got a great feeling thereā€™s a lot of ā€˜thinkingā€™ going on from the medical crew (Axolotly, Awor, Dubya etc) and good times and answers are being chewed over and formulatedā€¦ Feeling very positive about it all.

Fuck - just think? One day this forum will all be gone, youā€™ll all be better, and the only thing up here will be ā€œBest wishes to all over the years. Test blood for XYZ, gut for ABC, if case 1 eat shrimp 3xday until better, if case 2 eat soap each weekday morning until better.ā€

Iā€™ll miss you all to be honest once weā€™re fixed!

Anyway I slept like crap last night but renewed for the fight, going to work hard today and hit the gym. Went for a HUGE run the other day, through the old woodland next to the house I grew up in, remembered all the old paths and re-lived the old emotions - yes, I got real nostalgia and emotions! Those were good. I thought of all you guys and sent my very very best wishes.

5 Likes

I cant wait for this all to be something in the past that we are dealing with as a ā€œpast trauma.ā€ Maybe when that happens we can all meet in Costa Rica for a cold drink :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Next three people to post in this thread Iā€™ll write a haiku about you.

Go!

Go on, Iā€™ll take a haiku.

1 Like

Greekā€™s breakfast is oatmeal.
He really hates finasteride.
And is also not Greek.

(I think the last partā€™s accurate! Read it somewhere if memory serves.)

2 Likes

Factually correct! Well done, stalker! :wink:

1 Like

I went for a swim and felt like I was in the clouds when I was floating on my back starting up at the high ceilings of the facility

Also saw a Boston terrier look at me which touched me deeply and I smiled genuinely

2 Likes

(Dear Sawproblemo,
You did not ask for haikus.
But you smiled, Iā€™m glad.)

4 Likes

Bump

Did I miss my chance for a haiku?

En - See - Ess - U - Grad.
Your name only just fits the form.
No syllables left.

3 Likes

Nocturnal biker.
Feeling good in your feel-good thread.
Get well soon my friend.

2 Likes

I listened to ABBA tonight, including some songs I didnā€™t know before.

3 Likes

DONā€™T LET THE THREAD DIE

Today I rode again my bike and did a 12km ride.
It was really hard at first when i come to think about it - nothing like it was as before as many would say - but I did it regardless. While I was pedaling I was listening to some kick ass tunes, like some songs from frank ocean and king gizard.

Hereā€™s some tunes.

3 Likes