This is a damn nightmare

I grapple with this everyday. I surely wasn’t a religious person before all this, but sure as hell not now. I lived my life giving back to others, being kind, and never harming a fly. Still the universe decided to ruin me.

1 Like

My hair from blacks has become brown. The black beard has turned red !!

First I cut it every 2 days now after 15. It does not grow anymore.

I understand you. But for me it woulde been even harder to handel if i dident have a faith. Even thow i dont understand why god let this happen to me and i feel its really unfair and i even been Angry on him about it. The bibel says that we are living in a fallen world and that lifes never suppose to be perfect here. So without my faith i wouldent have any hope for a healing or have the hope of a better life after this . If I belived that this life is all there is i would be even more depressed. Ok just my own thinking every person have there own why to try an handle this shity hand we have been given

2 Likes

Bible is shit. All the horror of a desert people lies in it.

1 Like
1 Like

Glad to hear you have faith mate. Please pray for me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have faith in science, mainly.

I will :slightly_smiling_face:. Psalm 34:18 says ”The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit”

3 Likes

Yeah!.. “Happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

(Psalm 137,8-9)

Yes there is many things in the bibel that i dont understand but i think the clearest pitchure of that God is good is that he send his only begotten son to die for us so that we woulde have eternell life with him. But of course its up to everyone to decide if they want to belive in him or not.

2 Likes

Just another testemony then i will shut up;-)

2 Likes

Perhaps we have developed the PAS :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:
https://naturalsupremacy.com/2017/08/28/vitamin-k2-pro-testosterone-anti-estrogen-joint-repair/

https://naturalsupremacy.com/2017/09/01/vitamin-b1-anti-estrogenic-pro-dht-strong-immunity-and-memory-recall/

This is really a total nightmare

2 Likes

Yep… I took Vit K2 and shortly after that my joints got fucked! And this title says “Joint repair”, joint repair my ass! Probably it is good for people wothout PFS, but not for us! I’ve seen articles where they say Saw Palmetto is ab absolute miracle, imagine that :slight_smile: The people are reading these articles and falling in the trap because of that… Sad but this is the reality…

2 Likes

What’s the point of these 2 articles ?

Vitamin B1-K2-E- are Aromatase inibitor= PAS.
We were fucked like Douglas

1 Like

How much Vitamin K2 have assumed in mg? I 300mg Vitaminb1

1 Like

Don’t remember good, but as I remember it was
Vitamin K2 MK-4 100mcg a day, took it for a month or so, along with Vit D3…

1 Like

This is a total fucking nightmare

2 Likes

Hang in there mate! As long as the body is in one piece, there is a way out!

2 Likes