This got me very hyped (cured story youtube)

Hej guys,
After I posted an answer on the GHB thread someone contacted me here that I should see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ThhiRZYEM&t=2498s
Its a 1 month old video in which a guy claimes that GHB has helped him enormously to recover, he also explains how he thinks why it helps.
I have seen parts of the video and the way he explains it and the reasoning behind this got me so hyped I just have to share this with you guys.
What do you guys think about this recovery story?

4 Likes

Good find!

Btw, BHB (B-HYDROXYBUTYRATE) and butyrate also recovered one person here or atleast was a big part of his recovery. @MOONCHILD

And you can still get these compounds easily.

2 Likes

You think it might be the news you were waiting for and yet you didn’t even watch the whole thing?

2 Likes

I’ll tell you in advance. Someone will come soon and say “ghb made me worse”.

4 Likes

This guy also eats raw fermented meat

1 Like

I didn’t have the time to watch the entire thing (i got long working days), besides that my english isn’t that good that I can understand everything there is being said.
I’m sharing this because the parts I did understand and did watch got me fired up, im planning to watch the entire video saturday. And then still I’m afraid I won’t understand everything, hence the sharing.

Because it probably won’t work on everyone, but even then I respect the ones trying and sharing the experience.
But if you got that 1 magical thing that works on everyone then pls share, I’m all ears.
But until that day you should probably stop rampaging about nocebo and start trying to find a cure.

nice video

1 Like

Butyrate hurt me. Made all of my symptoms go through the ceiling

4 Likes

What brand did you use? What sides do you have? Why do you think it has made you worse? How much did you use? Or do you somewhere got a summary of your experience?

Anxiety went through the roof, I developed night sweats and lost the feeling in my extremeties. Insomnia got worse too. I took the recommended amount of over 3 days. I can’t remember the exact details of brand etc as it was over a year ago and I’ve tried many things.

3 Likes

And where to find GHB?
I tried BHB and ghee, total failure, tried keto diet, failure.
GHB is different from BHB ? Not dangerous ?

Can you see the posts that precede yours?

1 Like

How long did you try keto for?

I had sodium butyrate gave me ibs like symptoms though luckily they went after 3 or 4 months

1 Like

Sorry but I cannot read where to find GHB here? Am I missing something??? :confused:

You can’t get it anymore unless through a doctor. It’s now a medication I think.

But BHB and butyrate are easy to get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lwW-T94OtA > this intro basically sums it all up.

Gamma-hydroxybutyrate is dangerous, is nothing to do with BHB
If you have a total failure with BHB and don’t know why, I truly believe that BHB and Sodium Butyrate (Both supplements) safe my life…
maybe you didn’t try the right dosage
maybe you give up to soon.
maybe you combine with something else ( for example you posted Ghee ) and canceled BHB effect…
maybe you are genetically predispose to BHB, I don’t know
What I know is that vaccines and medication don’t work on everybody, it is very possible that BHB didn’t work for you, in my case I am very lucky to get 100% recovered from PSF…

3 Likes

Definitely believe your story and hope it helps others but for me def didn’t work. Although I think the side effects started when I stopped but nevertheless it was one of the longest side effects I’ve had to something, thought it would be permanent but suddenly went after 3 months (oddly after I ate an unintentionally ridiculously spicey meal I believe)