This got me very hyped (cured story youtube)

I did not watch the video but I do have some experience dabbling with a solution like this. GHB is similar to phenibut or any anti-anxiety medication. A PFS crash has an extreme anxiety component. I have personally benefited from the use of these medications in the past but I have also suffered side effects. Pretty much all anti-anxiety medications tend to cause physical dependence and for some people rather quickly. If you use them long enough without a very slow taper you can find yourself in the ER or even in the ground. If you decide to dabble watch out for physical dependence. The symptoms tend to develop days to weeks after depending on the type of medication used. It can sneak up on you so be on the lookout and do not blame it on PFS as I did. Some of these medications are fast-acting and others can stay in the bloodstream for several days and that is why you can have such latency in symptoms. The symptoms to watch out for are faster than normal heart rate, high blood pressure, and a non-stop panic feeling (sort of like a PFS crash). I suggest you make sure you get your stuff in a format that allows you to micro taper when that time comes. That said if you are in the shit part of a PFS crash an anti-anxiety medication can save you from a lot of pain. If I had to do it over again I would have been more prepared for tapering. I started to feel better and I went cold turkey and you can end up worse off doing that. I went back on and slowly tapered and now I feel back to normal and do not need the medication any longer and it’s been years now, no relapses.

1 Like

I agree with MOONCHILD, gamma-hydroxybutyrate is illegal in most countries, it’s a GABA agonist, so yeah, it can help until you build tolerance (very fast).

1 Like

Moon I sent you a PM, I would really appreciate if you could respond. Thanks

How often did he take GHB to treat PFS ?

I took GHB a few times but it didn’t do much to help my PFS.

I think he took BHB not GHB, and also Sodium Butyrate

1 Like