the CONSTIPATION protocol

Add one step at a time. After you have added a step wait 3 days if no improvement add the next step but continue the previous one or ones you have added.

1. UPON ARISING DRINK A LARGE GLASS OF WARM WATER WITH THE JUICE OF A 1/2 OF A FRESHLY SQUEEZED LEMON. MAKE SURE YOU DRINK ABOUT 4 OZ OF ROOM TEMP WATER EVERY 30 MINUTES.

2. GEORGES ALOE JUICE 1TBS IN 4 OUNCES OF WATER EVERY 30 MINS.

3. TAKE ALOE LITE 1 CAPSULE AM AND BEFORE BED. NOTE; ALOE LITE, ALOE 225 AND ALOE VMF HAVE CERTAIN RESINS FROM THE ALOE PLANT THAT ACT AS A LUBRICATOR TO ALL MUCOUS MEMBRANES INCLUDING THE COLON. THESE RESINS ARE NOT STRONG IRRITANTS LIKE MOST ALOE LAXATIVES AND ARE NON HABIT FORMING.

4. INCREASE SALADS TO 3 TIMES PER DAY. ADD 2 TBS OF OLIVE OIL PER SALAD. ALSO INCREASE SPINACH RAW OR COOKED AND GRANNY SMITH APPLES. AVOID BREAD, FLOUR AND GRAIN PRODUCTS. THEY CAN DEHYDRATE YOUR COLON AND CAUSE CONSTIPATION. FRUIT AND VEGETABLE FOODS CONTAIN THERE OWN WATER WHICH HELPS ADD TO THE HYDRATION OF YOUR AND COLON AND NOT ROB IT OF HYDRATION AS BREAD, FLOUR AND GRAIN PRODUCTS WOULD.

5. ATTEMPT TO HAVE A BOWEL MOVEMENT 3-4 TIMES PER DAY WHETHER YOU FEEL THE NEED OR NOT. WHEN YOU DO THIS YOU ARE SENDING SIGNALS THROUGH YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM FROM THE BRAIN TO THE LIVER/COLON TELLING IT TO START MOVING THE STOOL ALONG. DO NOT STRAIN OR “PUSH”. JUST ANTICIPATE A BOWEL MOVEMENT.

6. GINGER/CAYENNE CAPS 2 PER MEAL.

7. SWETISH BITTERS (AS DIRECTED ON PRODUCT)

8. HCL PROGRAM USING “HCL PLUS.”

9. BV SIMILASE 2 -4 CAPS BETWEEN MEALS TO HELP DIGEST VEGETABLES.

AFTER 14 DAYS WITH NO IMPROVEMENTS IN BOWEL MOVEMENTS ADD THE FOLLOWING

1. CASTOR OIL CAPSULES, TAKE 4-7 CAPSULES (FREEZE THEM 1ST, PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER FOR 2-3 DAYS) THIS IS A STRONG LUBRICATOR AND PARASITE ELIMANTOR.

HCL supplement : novadetox.co.uk/acatalog/tra … s-180.html

HCL PROGRAM:

The goal of this procedure is to bring your stomach acid levels back to normal and in doing such stimulate you own body to produce the stomach acid naturally so that you do not need to be dependent on the pills.

Burning, stomach pain, acid stomach/reflux, nausea/queasiness, constipation, loose stool, burning stool or rectum, can all be symptoms of taking too much HCL.

When this occurs you must lower the dose as you have gone past the dose that is correct for you!

NOTE: Apple cider vinegar can be used in combination or as a substitute for HCL pills. One ounce of apple cider vinegar is equal to one HCL capsule.
Start by taking 1 HCL tab per meal.
If you do not experience any burning, stomach pain, acid stomach/reflux, nausea/queasiness, constipation, loose stool, burning stool or rectum, raise to 2 per meal.
Continue raising (3, 4, 5, etc. per meal) until you experience burning, stomach pain, acid stomach, acid reflux, nausea/queasiness, constipation, loose stool, burning stool or burning rectum,
Lower the dose by 1 per meal until you are no longer experiencing any of these symptoms.
Note: It is not unusual to be taking 5-20 per meal.
Continue whatever dose you’re on until you once again start to experience burning, stomach pain, acid stomach, acid reflux nausea/queasiness, constipation, loose stool, burning stool or rectum. This is a sign that your stomach is starting to produce acid on its own again.
Continue lowering your dose by 1 per meal until no acid or burning occurs. Stay on this dose until you experience: burning, stomach pain, acid stomach, acid reflux , nausea/queasiness, constipation, loose stool, burning stool or rectum and again lower by 1 per meal.
Continue this procedure until you see your nutritionist again.
Hydrochloric acid deficiencies can be reversed by eating foods which stimulate its production or by taking HCl pills. Blending fibrous foods, such as leafy greens, helps the body to assimilate nutrients until hydrochloric acid levels return to normal.

As for me I couldn’t tolerate cayenne/ginger capsules because of adrenal fatigue{cayenne is a stimulator}…
I just use sweetish bitters and 2 HCL tabs/meal for now{used aloe juice for a while and stopped it}

amazon.com/Gaia-Herbs-Sweeti … sh+bitters

btw…if you have constipation…you are more likely to have C-A-N-D-I-D-A and parasites
{test yourself if antifungals like cocunut oil/oregano oil/grapefruit seed extract makes you feel better}

Happy Pooping…

How did you come up with this? Did you copy this from some forum or did you make this up & does this actually work for you?

You haven’t read the full post did you?
The nutritionist I have been seeing for a while gave me this…
For the first 1 and 1/2 months,I have just used AloeVera juice…It worked…and after that it didn’t
Now I am just using sweetish bitters I mentioned earlier and 2 tabs of HCL Plus

I did read but thanks for clarification anyways. I am really curious about whether you manage to somehow return stomach acidity/acid levels back to normal with increasing to physical dose and titering along to new physical dose as the stomach supposedly starts to increase HCL on it’s own. That sounds impossible through common sense but on the other hand, the world is a big place… need an anecdote though.

I have found another place which makes HCL supplements with the same composition as the supplement mentioned in the first post
unikeyhealth.com/product/HCL_2

Did this protocol lead to anywhere for anyone?

Did the original poster have any new insights on this?

what do you want dude?

My constipation improved a lot. I haven’t done all the parts mentioned above. But i did:

• Aloe Vera (in the morning with pure apple juice vinegar)
  • Swedish bitter in Paú d’arco tea (morning and evening)
  • I also take Adrenal support with my green smoothies
  • In the morning and sometimes evening i drink sole (water, lemon and Celtic sea salt)
  • Don’t eat bread.

Few things that helped my chronic constipation are…

1. Beef Broth…lots of it… {I make my beef broth using ox tails- you can purchase them at walmart… }
    I put my oxtails in hamilton beach slow cooker and cook on high setting for about 48 hours…

2. amazon.com/Natures-Life-Brom … ain+papain
    {4 after each meal…}

3. pureformulas.com/priority-zy … y-one.html
    {1 after each meal}

4. metagenics.com/mp/products/azeo-pangen
    {1-4 after each meal}

5. AloeVera Juice 20 ml morning and night…

6. Frozen castor oil capsules 6 in the morning and 6 in the night
    amazon.com/Now-Foods-Castor- … l+capsules

My constipation is gone. Hope it holds when i don’t use aloe vera anymore. That will be the test.

hey jorden…can you elaborate o your diet…thanks

the priorityzyme capsules now contains milk…so please stop using it…

pureformulas.com/priority-zy … tuoB8.dpbs

you can follow the rest of the protocol though…

How much aloe vera were you using and are you recovered?

This this constipation protocol recover you?

This has helped me a lot…

I am still not recovered

Sorry to hear that bro :confused:
Have you tried anything else that has helped? Looks like this thread is yearsss old
What symptoms did the constipation protocol help you with?

I can’t remember how much i used back in the day. But i can say i am totally recovered. It was a multitude of stuff that i did. I saw improvement when i worked with a qualified naturopath.

Hm do you have any tips on what to try? Were you trying to fix the constipation and that’s what ended up curing you? I’m sure it can be hard to remember, but any guidance from someone who has recovered would be immensely beneficial

Well it’s not just one thing that helped me. It was a multitude of things. But again: my advise would be to seek help from a naturopath that is qualified to do a comprehensive stool test, do blood works or do a saliva test. Make sure to investigate what is going on and then set up a protocol with a qualified naturopath. Your situation could be different than mine.

What are the multiple things, if you happen to remember any?
Also can you share the name of the naturopath you used?