Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone or 5ar2 antibodies.

ok then tell me why Awor and whalen crashed, why their Tinjections stop working, why countless people who tried T did not get desired results, why I crashed even on Agel?

I have had adrenal anti-bodies and adrenal enzyme antibodies tested and they came back negative.

I have tested anti-sperm antibodies (negative). I dont know if thats the same thing. I know antibodies against hormones have been implicated in female infertility in particular (like anti-FSH for example ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22007255). But of course the problem with finasteride is that it somehow seems to stop testosterone from working, not just sometimes cause low levels.

A few more studies for the record.

Receptor-activating autoantibodies and disease: preeclampsia and beyond ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21895478
Chronic ACTH autoantibodies are a significant pathological factor in the disruption of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in chronic fatigue syndrome, anorexia nervosa and major depression. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15885924

Anti sperm antibodies are usually developed during vasectomy. Luckily there is user MrMojo and he got low testosterone after vasectomy and jumped on TRT , issues resolved but got hairloss then jumped on Fin and got all the sides what we have now.
So anti sperm antibodies maybe is the cause but not in our cases. if you look at my older posts this is what I used to believe that fin some how caused small injury in our testicles or prostate and we developed anti sperm anti bodies but so far no fin user has come forward with anti sperm antibodies positive.
we should keep these discussions going, it helps us looking at all possibilities and then rejecting them. So,so far Aworā€™s theory looks more accurate until proved wrong.

SPS:

What about antibodies to Gonadotropin-releasing hormone?
GnRH also known as Luteinizing-hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) and luliberin.
GnRH is a trophic peptide hormone [u]responsible for the release of follicle-stimulating hormone /u and luteinizing hormone (LH) from the anterior pituitary. GnRH is synthesized and released from neurons within the hypothalamus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonadotropin-releasing_hormone

Note:
The following article seems to suggest that there may be a link between GnRH antibodies and irritable bowel syndrome /Dysmotility.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21714833

Would i be correct in saying that quite a few guys on here have low FSH / irritable bowel syndrome / dysmotility?

I do not know the type of MRI machine. I had an MRI with contrast specifically for my pituitary and demyelination was shown even without contrast. So now i have to get a larger area of the brain scanned to see the damage done.

The only information i got was from the doctor who looked at my MRI and he said that i should go to a neurologist. The thing is that when i had the MRI i also had several attacks the previous days.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks for the info i will have a look at it. I have to have a full-brain MRI rather to the Pituitary MRI that i had. Demyelination was evident without contrast (but the MRI was first done without contrast and then contrast)

Yes i believe it is was the combination of HCG (boosting LH + Star Activity of P450) plus creatine which converts Testosterone to DHT.

Something new : I just returned from Holidays (and thus i could not answer questions). No Tinnitus Attacks! I have no idea why, it can be the large doses of Vit D3 because i was spending a lot of time in the sun plus my daily dosage of carrots (Vitamin A). Libido was ok but not exceptionally good.

Because there have been some PMs asking me for more info, i am sending more information so that other members can also read.

1. After more than 12 years since my last pill of Propecia i have proof that the drug alters the brain by inducing demyelination. Possibly this is done because of altered pregnenolone and allopreganolone production. An MRI with contrast has shown demyelination in areas close to the pituitary. I need to have a second MRI which will look at the whole brain and possibly test for Multiple Sclerosis.

2. I have had ā€œattacksā€ which over the years got worse. Now i know that an attack is when my immune system attacks my brain and demyelinates it. An ā€œattackā€ is a sudden tinnitus/hearing loss which lasts for 1-2 seconds usually on my left ear (but also on my right) and then several neurological problems begin (see below). I have came to learn that the tinnitus that i hear is actually demyelination on my nerve cells of hearing. I had two cases of hearing loss for more than 10 hours.

3. Because of demyelination several problems occur mostly of neurological nature : After an attack i have experienced :

-Low libido
-Myoclonus
-Heart Arrhythmias
-Orthostatic Hypotension
-Inability to sleep after 5:30 AM
-Bad Psychology
-Brain Fog / Not able to think properly

All of these usually last for 1-2 days after the attack. Until the next one.

All these problems happen in several combinations after an attack (=Myoclonus + Heartbeat Irregularities = Low Libido + unable to sleep well, etc) . My personal diary proves this.

1. I have Low T & Free T and receive medication for my thyroid (T4 - 62 micrograms). I have also found my CRP elevated several times. My Cholesterol levels are elevated (possibly due to cholesterol not being converted to pregnenolone).

2. I have accumulated data for over 1 year : A complete diary on what i ate, how i felt, how my libido was, what supplements i had, what neurological problems i had. I will post all findings soon. For now i know that the combination of Vitamin D3 + Retinoic Acid help and also Red Bell Peppers. I have no idea why Red Bell Peppers help in having less ā€œattacksā€. Chicken Breast and Stress induces attacks. Weather changes (Change of Barometric Pressure from high to Low) also. I have accumulated months of data of Barometric Pressure changes and how i have an attack around 6 hours before the barometric pressure drops. I know this sounds crazy but this happens to me.

There is also some evidence that high sugar intake actually helps, however i need more data to say this. As i said, Red Bell Peppers reduce very much the possibility of an attack but i do not know the mechanism. I have to see what happens if i eat daily Red Bell Peppers along with a regimen that boosts Testo, P450scc and DHT production (=Vitamin a+ Vitamin D3 + HCG + Creatine - see below)

1. I have used HCG for the past 5 weeks. 450 IU, twice a week. I had an absolutely amazing libido when i combined HCG shots, with Vit D3 5000 IU daily, Vitamin A (around 5 Carrots a day) and Creatine (a standard dose of 5g daily) all, for 5 days. This is the reason that i say that this condition is reversibleā€¦however i need to stop these attacks which with the regimen shown above did NOT stop. I also noticed that on the day of an HCG shot i have never had an attack however i need more data (=days of trial and error) to tell this.

2. This is a warning on the possible long term complications of Finasteride although this can be ā€œimmune-specificā€. My family (Sister and mother) have also problems with an over-reactive immune system (My mother has high IgE for no apparent reason and my sister gets blisters all over her body when she is stressed out) Now i have proof that this drug alters the brain similar to MS and doctors will have to hear me seriously. My endocrinologist never believed meā€¦never. But i sure now want to see her face when i will tell her about the MRI. For me now is saving my life and my libido becomes the second issue.

3. If someone would ask me about the solution, i would say that it is a combination of HCG plus whatever stops the immune system from attacking my brain. Possible this is why some people here do not feel better with HCG or Testosterone and that the immune system must be also regulated in order for demyelination to heal.

4. Finally i believe that demyelination can be reversed. I have seen that happening since if i do not have an attack for a week, everything slowly returns to normal (Psychology, Sleep patterns, Morning wood, Heart Arrhythmias etc)

Hope that helps

Mario

Just wondering if you ever tried a small copper supplement, Mario? ā€¦or if you think it could help?

ukpmc.ac.uk/abstract/MED/12427906/reload=0;jsessionid=vu29cUotUUg7YKzCf3Ul.20

I have tried taking tablets that contained Zinc + Copper (15mg zinc + 0.35 mg copper). I cannot really tell if they helped so i will also have to give a try on taking pnly copper.

Hi Mario

I am not surprised on your MS diagnosis. There is another Guy Ahmed with the same diagnosis viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5653&p=60255&hilit=MRI#p60255. I am sure as time goes by some of us will be diagnosed with MS. But I am not sure if our MS is the cause. Maybe it is the effect of constant low Testosterone and attack of antibodies. There are many who got auto immnune pancreatitis and hepatitis after using finasteride and acutane. If ABs can attack these organs then why not our brain and spine?

Any way have you ever tried blackseed oil? here one guy claims to have reversed his MS after using black seed oil.
for complete detail click the link
ehealthforum.com/health/black-seed-oil-for-ms-t261728.html#ixzz1UL595Ef6

[i]FOURTH MRI EXAMINATION (13-07-2010): After seven years, and upon the request of several members that asked me to do a new MRI examination just as a kind of test, Iā€™ve done an MRI examination and here are some of its states facts;
Normal size and shape of the ventricular system.
No shift of midline structures.
No evidence of intra cerebral bleeding or extra axial collections.
Normal height, signal characteristics and enhancement of pituitary gand. Central pituitary stalk.
No sellar or parasellar masses.
The psychiatrist told me: ā€œThe MS in your case is completely stopped. Even in my bed examination to you, nothing appeared.
From this story, Iā€™d like to state several points;
;
I have been living till now, with the proof of the MRI examination for 2.5+5=7.5 years with no MS attack.
The second MRI examination proves that the MS was active and the BLACK SEED OIL has stopped its growth.
In all these years, I havenā€™t taken any of the proposed medications of the interferon injections.
The BLACK SEED OIL has no side effects. You can check that by a simple yahoo / Google search. Case it hadnā€™t benefit you (I donā€™t feel that!) it will not cause you any harm

Read more: Multiple Sclerosis Forum - Black seed oil for MS ehealthforum.com/health/black-seed-oil-for-ms-t261728.html#ixzz24kxhPyH9[/i]

Hi Spstriken,

Looks very promising, i will give this a try for sure. Thanks!

Hi Mario
when are you going for your second MRI and would you get your spine scanned too? and would you get spine tapped as well?
Please do some google search for LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone)+ MS . There are many patients calming to have cured.

Yes i will have a complete set of tests for finding out whether i have Multiple Sclerosis. I would start with Black Seed Oil and then try LDN and lastly Immunosuppresion. The good thing is that i will be able to now very quickly as to whether the medication stops the progress of demyelination.

Follicle-stimulating hormone autoantibody
may be another antibody to test for?

The following articles conclude that the presence of FSH antibodies affect sperm quantity/quality and cause spermatogenic dysfunction
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15354515
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18958355

can you contact the author or find the place to detect these anti bodies? I am very interested and want to deal with this. I contacted some labs about anti AR antibodies but tests are very expensive ( US $1800). I found one in India around $300. My blood was to be sent there but stupid doctors refused to write the test here in Ottawa. Maybe if I will have to collect some money and go to India.

theres a test for this? where and howā€¦please give me infos and i will check it here in brazil

Guys I am willing to share financial cost for such tests. Please find them send me the detail I will do my best. My efforts have failed here in Ottawa.

Your effort is great, but if any blood is used it should be that of a finasteride user.