Testicular pain and taking medicine to tackle

Anyone with experience on this: is it safe for us to take anti-inflammation medicine (non steroid) on testicular pain?
Or should i just leave it, because it fades away by time?

Its getting ennoying :grin:
Thx!

Foods that lowers dht generally bring on the pain. Avoid these and it should bring relief. Personallyi wouldnt touch painkillers. Wearing a jockstrap also helps

Thx man! Did you go through this? Have you had bad experience with painkillers in relation with testicle pain?

1 Like

I get ball ache regumarly. When i was on fin it was constant hence the jock strap. Its now intermitnt since cessation. Ive become sensitive to the majority of things. Took aspiririn to help with sleep a year ago and it worsened my symptoms, most pain killers effect 5ar reluctase

1 Like

Yeah, it turned out i got also badly sensitive to every shit supplement. After being cured 60% only within 1,5 month of my fin crash i took tribulus:
Really bad idea. I got shrinkage, testicular pain and my digestion is fcked up, like im swelling from everything. Checked out my blood work: low free T, high E2 :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that mate

1 Like

Yeah, but it could be worse. I escaped the mental sides. Once i came out of this hell i’m sure i can twice. But no more supplements, and thats why i was interested in your opinion on painkillers. I’m afraid to swallow any pills now.

1 Like

Good decision Andres, as a side did you ever have mental sides?

Sure, after fin crash I felt like a disabled. Could only sleep daily 2-3 hours with sleeping pills only. Had blurry vision, speaking difficulties , depression with suicidal thought etc.

Then , just after 2 weeks being on keto diet and cardio excersizes I started to improve rapidly in every terms. And my blood work confirmed that too:

February 20th:

Estradiol E2: 144.8 pmol/l (ref. 0 - 146.1 pmol/l) HIGH
Total testosterone: 4.97 nmol/l (ref. 5.72 - 26.14 nmol/l) LOW
Free testosterone: 0.0686 nmol/l (ref. 0.198 - 0.619 nmol/l) LOW
Boiact testosterone: 1.86 nmol/l (ref. 4.36 - 14.3 nmol/l) LOW
Free testosterone: 1.38 % (ref. 1.53 - 2.88 %) LOW
Bioactive testosterone: 37.42 % (ref. 35.0 - 66.3 %)

March 5th:

Estradiol E2: 64,1 pmol/l (ref. 0 - 116.0 pmol/l)
Total testosterone: 16,4 nmol/l (ref. 6.1 - 27.1 nmol/l)
Free testosterone: 38.7 % (ref. 24.3 - 110.2 %)
Bioactive testosterone: 46.9 % (ref. 35.0 - 63.3 %)

(my crash was on February 3)

Btw. my results after 1200 mg tribulus:

Estrogen 142,9 pmol/l (0,0 - 146,1) HIGH
Progeszteron 3,15 nmol/l (0,89 - 3,88)
Testosterone 13,380 nmol/l (5,720 - 26,140)
Free Testosterone 1,35% (1,53 - 2,88) LOW
F ree Testosterone concentration 0,180 nmol/l (0,198 - 0,619) LOW
Bioactive testosterone conc. 5,060 nmol/l (4,360 - 14,300)
Bioactive testosterone % 37,8% (35,0 - 66,3)
SHBG 49,0 nmol/l (17,3 - 65,8)
DHEA-S 10,78 umol/l (0,94 - 15,44)
Cortisol 705,2 nmol/L (118.6 - 618.0) HIGH

Good to see the odd recovery mate. It will also be humbling to have experienced this and you will apprecaite normality so much more.

Yes, but i feel fckin guilty by taking trib. I feel like God gave me a chance to escape PFS or at least to have just a minor one, and then I’ve ruined his mercy by taking 2 pills of trib. Now I’m really anxious if he’ll give me a second chance :smiley:

1 Like

Lol not having the nental sides is massive hooefulky the rest wlll rezet again with time

Thx man! What about you? What do you suffer/ whqt have you improved?

No mate nothing only worse i took the shit on and off for 20 years not knowing the cause of my deteriating health. Many trips to doctors and consultants drew a blank. I stumbled across this site nearly 2 years ago when it all fell into place. I have every symptom and then some . Had to leave work a year ago and lost my marriage. My son keeos me in the fight. Tbh im not brave enough to do the unthinkable. Prior to knowing i had this i tried most supps/diet changes wise as was always a health fanatic but coulnt understand why i just got worse. I just prey that time will somehow heal.

Sad to hear, didnt expect this after you gave me motivating words. My impression after my tribulus crime is, we must stay away from any supplements. Even though my E2 is high and free T low, I will not take any supplements that could change them.
3 things I will stick with: keto diet and frequent intermittent fasting and excersizing.
The epigenetic damage can be repaired by those.

1 Like

I do these too the safest way in my humble opinion

1 Like

Have you had any second crash from other than fin?

They tried me on ssris which blew me apart plus most supps brought brief relief followed by a crash. Tumeric and reservatol being the worst.

Shit! Thats what increases our suffer. We should just keep without any supps or medicines. If i hadnt taken trib, i’d say im 80% recovered.
Only our own body can regulate this. I learned about sirtuine proteins from @Ozeph, thats our key medicine to battle this. They can be awaked by few things such as carnivore or keto diet (reducing carbs and no sugar) sauna, intermittent fastings ,regular excersizing and cold showers.
Try to keep with these for years and you will see improvments!

Did you have blood tests, how were/are they?

1 Like