Testicular pain and taking medicine to tackle

Yeh i do all of that Andre everything within normal range apart from low t initially which then recovered with no transfer through into improvements.

Keep doing diet and excersizes and the good habits, avoid supps and better days will come!

1 Like

Cheers mate thats the hope same for you and all of us :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are luckier in terms of you have a child. Important milestone in life. I’m fcked as a single, turning 34 soon. But I’m sure I will improve, even if it takes years. Step by step.

1 Like

Yes mate we had him throgh IVF didnt know it was pfs that knackered my swimmers. 34 is still young though

1 Like

Oops i didnt understand this sentence (sorry im Hungarian)

1 Like

Ah sorry had my son through ivf because my semen had cobtained lots of damaged sperm

Shit! Sorry to hear. It reminds me on your country man’s story on youtube, Paul Innes.

Paul is much better now

Woow great to hear. Did he have a blog or vid on his status?

Hes moved on by all accounts. Im aware some have messaged him but hes just getting on with his life.

Great! Should give us all hope, cause he was a severe case

TRT pulled him round. So maybe not.

How do you mean?

Not many recover from TRT. His full recovery suggests low he had test and related symtomps. Hiz damage probably wasnt epigenetic. .Nevertherless its great he got hos life back…

I see. Great news he got better

1 Like

Definitely every guy that does serves as a victory and as hope for every one of us.

1 Like