Testerone/Nandolone deconate - feeling normal after 6 yrs

cool hope someone else does.

Doccument carefully we need to understand what it does ie if it builds muscle so we can have more info on the root cause of this issue.

you had some improvement since last year? take a look at my story. Iā€™m feeling a lot better since last year. I remember we used anti estrogen and had similar recovery.in my post is the protocol Iā€™m following and I assure you that I am much better.

Iā€™ve got some human grade deca coming in. Should be here in 10-20 days. I will log my experience in this thread. Would be nice if OP could give us an update on his condition. Really excited to try this drug out:)

Will be interested to hear how you go are you going to do 100/100? For me it seems if I do any more than I think about 10mg test a day my estrogen will be over range.

I would really be interested to know what kind of anabolic effects you get from this.

My body is really fucking weird. I used to get a response from testosterone in the way of water weight hours after taking the drug. My whole body/muscles would look fuller. That stopped a few months into TRT. Iā€™ve even taken like 3+grams of testosterone without ANY effect whatsoever. Right now I am on 100mg of testosterone per week from my endo. We just started this and was just the standard starting dose so itā€™s possible this dose will be increased soon. I am not on AI whatsoever as when I take any amount of it I feel like shit. My muscles deflate and what little of my sex drive I have vanishes. Itā€™s weird that my estrogen doesnā€™t even increase on testosterone, regardless of dose. Iā€™m not sure what the mechanism of testosterone is; does it get activated by the adrogen receptor and then turn into whatever it does, ie estrogen, dht etc. Because if that is the case it would make sense that my androgen receptors have completely shut off at this point. The testosterone cannot get into the receptor to even turn into estrogen. Not really sure though, havenā€™t researched it all that much. Hopefully I feel something on the deca though. I believe it activates a different receptor than straight testosterone and it also increases progesterone. My progesterone was below mid range on my last blood test so maybe getting it into upper third of range will benefit
me.

Think I will do 250mg deca spit into two 125 injections the first week. Depending on how I feel I will either remain at that dose or bring it down to 100mg.

Iā€™m very curious how you guys will do, please update your results.
I my self are in a similar situation and need any aid possible.

My first few years of TRT I could take any dose of it and not have estrogen issues. Then at some point I started trying 1G per week or so and after that any dose I took made my estrogen skyrocket. Even off of TRT I was having issues. I was taking up to 8x the normal dose of AI per day just to keep it down, even off TRT.

I recently added in Pregnenlolone 100mg 3x per day and finally have my e2 under control.

Have you noticed any benefits with the pregnenolone? I believe deca is a precursor to it. I was thinking about buying some progesterone or pregnenolone cream off amazon but I will hold off as deca is essentially progesterone I think.

Pregnenonone gave me depression and thoughts of suicide. My blood cortisol is already very good but free is very low. I guess the preg all ended up as e2 with me as there was no where else to keep it. And anytime I take test my estrogen goes up so i dont think it could have remained as test for long.

Really encouraging to hear of someone who was shut down for so long and even when testosterone couldnā€™t restore normality there was a combination that worked.

The first 2 paragraphs of this thread may as well have been written by myself. Almost identical experience. I am hopefully going to see Professor Bouloux at some point soon. He will hopefully treat me based on my symptoms, not my labs as they are OK apart from the 374 test score which is low normal!

Good luck to all

Getting alot of messages asking how Iā€™m doing - Still good, no problems except Iā€™m having to go it alone as Prof Anderson at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary basically doesnā€™t believe PFS exists and thinks Iā€™m an anabolic steroid user ( never used them until I discharged myself from his ā€˜care, I am now. If I didnā€™t Id have no sex drive!ā€™), so starting a complaints process. Now over a year since I asked for a referal to another endocrinologist. Is anyone else having any luck with their symptoms? Anyone else tried the test/nandro combination?

Is it helping with the genital numbness? And would you say you feel EXACTLY like you used to? If not - what percentage would you say you are at? Thanks so much for posting your protocol - I know of ANOTHER guy that is using the same exact stuff and he is ALSO getting great results. There must be something to thisā€¦great news!!

No but itā€™s definitely on my list of things to try. Did you ever attempt a restart protocol at all? I obviously would resign myself to a lifetime of trt (and be happy about it) if it worked to restore sex drive but I would like to exhaust other options first.

Really glad itā€™s going well for you and thank you so much for coming back and letting people know. Your method is of significant interest as you were not a responder to standard trt so it opens another avenue to pursue for those who feel theyā€™ve tried everything else.

"Did you ever attempt a restart protocol at all? " Do not even waste your time thinking about this. We are not shut down. Please.

No one responds to trt for more than a week. This guy if legit, is the only one successfully treating this condition and thats that - trt does not work for long - anti estrogens do not work for long.

It is simple more people need to try DECA so we can see what happens.

Well actually I personally know 2 other people who have had vastly improved symptoms from going on TRT so if you could refrain from dictating absolutes Iā€™d appreciate it.

And how do you know that a restart protocol wont work for some. I am low test with all other hormones perfectly in range so maybe a restart boosting test would work.

restart protocol is a myth. No such thing exists. I have talked to many Endos they donā€™t believe. They told my Clomid is fertility drug that is it. you can go back and can not find a single example where Clomidā€™s benefits persist. High T comes back to baseline or even lower than that within 6 months once you stop your restart. When I was new I used to think this way. I have many posts here about Clomid. I was very excited those days. you can dig my old posts. The problem is unless we know the root cause nothing will work, even if you get fresh health pair of testicles transplanted you will either get Gyno or they will stop working. Think this way, if Testosterone is the cause then why Awor and Whalen72 got here? they were already on TRT and happy for many years until they used Fin, their TrT stopped working. Another user Mrmojo is here. he was also on TRT but as soon as he used Fin/Saw Palmetto his TRT stopped working.

Did you try it?

Screw it, Iā€™m gonna try it.

Mark.r.d can you detail your method. Is it subq or I.M. Do you do one shot then another or mix. Also, could you please tell me where I can source them from including HCG if you happen to know. PM me if you like. Iā€™ve waited too long for endos and whatnot.

Cheers

Joined three days ago? ā€˜Personallyā€™ knows 2 people that have vastly improved with TRT? [Size=4]BULLSHIT[/size]

Also, please refrain from using this forum to openly organise your illegal drug deals.

Dick head. Iā€™m not a steroid dealer. Check out my thread on mesorx. Iā€™m deadballs on meso too and yes a member here called Enden is prolific on the boards generally is a personal friend of mine and is on trt. Pm him if you like!! Iā€™ve been dealing with this problem for 5 years now so fuck you you cynical prick! If I wanted to sell steroids I wouldnā€™t be so low as to come to a forum like this I have some scruples.