Taking finasteride again

@lacpaz im sure you felt the same when people denied you the existence of pfs as i do when i read your comments. Those severely effected do suffer from a multitude of symptoms as well as reactions to many foods. N.B. I had pfs for years before the intolerences developed. I used to drink red wine regularly and have salmon a few times per week. Both are now out of bounds and i am not unique in this. Be grateful rather than dismissive that youre not at this point.

5 Likes

I understood what you’re trying to say, that salmon thread right !! Idk about salmon but the herbs like tribulus has a drastic effect on ur androgen receptors, same with resveratrol. Also some people have too sensitive genetics to handle even a slight changes in their function. When u get severely hit by a powerful drug like finasteride (or arimidex in case of estrogen) ur receptors and enzymes get already very sensitive and it cannot handle further alteration of it. If u’ve already reacted badly to an anti androgen as u say u are a severe sufferer, then it means u are not made for them, chapter closed. I wonder what made u think taking finasteride again will cure u !! Are u thinking about taper off? It’s bs becoz the potency of 0.25 mg is same as 1 mg. These drugs are so damn unpredictible. I don’t think u are a severe sufferer like me otherwise why would anyone even think of going back to that !!

I tried some 6 tabs of proviron at once on Nov and it made me feel very worse for a week, ashwahgandha and brahmi gave me anhedonic symptoms of pssd, does that mean i am a hypochondriac !!

Idk what u mean to say !! Most of the people here don’t respond to trt and proviron, some even get worse (like me)… this doesn’t make us hypochondriac, it’s a fact that we feel worse on certain things, some even commited suicide.

U think they were hypochondriacs just becoz they got worse from self experimenting?

1 Like