Synthethic 5AR2 peptide/gene clone available for purchase

They have tested it on rats with normal results, finasteride blocks it, it is recognized as your own enzymes, I am all for experimental treatments, luckily I finally got a working protocol that reversed PFS. I will never allow myself to go back to PFS state, guys kill themselves, better to take a risk that is logical and calculated than to end up dead. I mean it was designed for 5AR deficiencies. 
What are the risks of not trying it?

I have asked Dr Jacobs to help me down this road, If he thinks it is safe and possible to use, we will see,

Keep us posted. At the very least, I would be interested in what Dr. Jacobs has to say about using it.

Given, it is a rather small amount. But usually testosterone, which you have a lot more than 5ar2 of, is supplemented at .3 to .4 ml in TRT. If you bought two of them, at 50 microliters a piece. You would have enough for a .1 ml injection. Given the ratios of testosterone to even DHT and then 5ar2, you would probably need substantially less than that. How much less, I don’t know. And also, I cannot find anything about 5ar2 circulating the the blood. It appears to form in the tissue, so I’m curious if a circulating dosage would get picked up and used properly. I want to think it does, because I agree that I seriously thing we are suffering from a back up on all our hormones do to the decreased utilization of 5ar2. Despite the risks. I could see my self spending the $800 dollars to try the injection at least once to see what it did. I will also be asking my endo on his thoughts about this. It is still an enzyme, and one that I think could circulate to the needed tissues and be utilized. I will be watching this with great interest. If i get desperate enough to try it, I will let you guys know.

I managed to reverse PFS with hormones, but the golden bullet was Aromasin, a steroidal anti-estrogen which seems to work on Estrogen in a similar way as DHT (which we are lacking, regardless of what the tests say). So I have abandoned this approach for now while I have PFS under control, the key is just controlling estrogen, it just takes a lot of AI to do it when on testosterone. The more testosterone, the more estrogen with this condition, so you have to adjust your dose depending on how much test you have in your body or are putting in your body.
This synthetic enzyme is something I will keep on the back burner just in case. Aromasin has really been a game changer for me. Aromasin eliminates the PFS crash and estrogen dominance, then allows you to use hormones without the PFS consequences.

Someone should definitely try this, I can’t try everything at the same time, though in theory it would help me reduce my test to DHT better. Dr Jacobs did not respond about this, I am going to ask him again.

I am willing to try this. Seriously. What do I do though? Should I speak to a doctor? Do you guys think it will help physical and mental sides as well as sexual? Someone (JustQuitDut) tell me how to go about doing this. I got PFS hard and my life is basically ruined. I will try anything, and I’m willing to be a guinea pig with this stuff. Should I just order it and inject myself? I’ve never done anything like that.

I will try this. Any suggestions on how I should go about it? Just buy it and inject myself? How much should I get? JustQuitDut, did you ever speak with Dr. Jacobs about this?

I definitely believe this approach should be tried and will work, I know first hand this condition is a lack of 5ar enzymes. We will have to figure out how to do this, what's interesting is I believe it may even turn the gene back on or something. 
 Have you been following my posts? Maybe try my approach first before you go to this one? I can research and see how they used it in experiments. It's a peptide so probably with an insulin syringe into the fat of your stomach.

I will ask him again, he never responded, no doctor is going to approve of experiments, I found my protocol on my own, he wouldn’t approve of snything till I said it worked. You should start stimulating dht as soon as possible and controlling estrogen so you can get your life back. This approach does interest me, I don’t see how it could be harmful.

Has anyone here tried this stuff yet ? It seems like an obvious thing to try.

what’s the story with Aromasin? Is it over the counter? Is it only for libido, or brain fog too?

Hi everyone, what’s the status of the guys who tried this 5AR injection, any success, any failures?

Has anyone tried this I have been reading and would be willing to try

I have bought this and the SRD5A1 as well. I plan on injecting both 5alpha reductase peptides as soon as I get them! I have come a long way in this illness. And I can give my full story if anyone’s interested but my new protocol will be inject 100mcg of Tripto and then the very next day inject both these peptides. I’ll update following administration.

Did you try it?

how did it go?

Come on people! How can this forum be so shit at this! We keep testing stuff and then there’s silence. Tell us if 5AR works!?

Just f*cking follow up after you have tried something and tell us what happened. It takes 2 fucking seconds.

Tell what is the point of having a forum if you don’t tell us what works?

I have bad news man :frowning: yes I ordered this stuff and yes the order was complete… BUT…the research website actually gives a shot about you needing to be with a research lab. I even made up a fake lab but they canceled my order and sent me an email about the cancelation reason.

I’m sorry to say I could not try this :frowning:
I got so excited about it I jumped the gun to post about it.
I replied to their email basically desperately pleading to allow me to still purchase and no response.

They canceled my order since I wasn’t with a research lab :frowning:

Didn’t get to try and I jump the gun to post here.

That does mean it’s very unlikely that anybody has ever experimented with it yet

I thought surely people have tried it by now ( seen posts about this on other forums as well ),
and it would’ve gotten out if it is the holy grail to recovery / a working therapy

Not willing to try so myself as of yet