Synthethic 5AR2 peptide/gene clone available for purchase

@SPSTRKEN

Where do you find these statistics from? I am curious to do more research, as developing any form of cancer because of this is by far my single greatest concern. Thank you.

like I wrote I don’t remember exactly but I did make a thread about breast cancer and advised people to see doctor immediately if they see any discharge from their breasts. I know there are some users who reported to have discharge from their breasts.
cbc.ca/news/health/story/2011/08/04/finasteride-breast.html
propecialawsuit-info.com/2011/10/health-canada-warns-cancer-propecia-side-effect/
like I said I don’t remember exactly maybe that number was from world wild users.
The reality is fin can cause breast or testicular cancer and I am sure as saw palmetto is following finasteride in every way it will not be different.
Don’t be over concerned not every person who took SP or Fin will have it but you need be cautious.

jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/96/4/338.long

hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2011/2011_110-eng.php

Has anybody tried this synthetic 5ar2? If not then why the hell have we not collectively found a way to get this? This seems like the most logical solution to our problem, no?

Is money the issue here?

So nobody has tried this?

I am currently looking for it now, if my HGH protocol ever fails, I will try this next for sure.

I’m willing to be the guinea pig for this one. What’s the best way to go about taking this stuff and what are the doses?

Would it be a good idea to visit a doctor who is aware of PFS (Jacobs, Khera, Irwig, etc.) and tell them you’d like to try this as a treatment?

Forget doctors man, they don’t know about this kind of stuff, I know we all would like to believe they do, and they would like us to believe they do, but you won’t find many that know about this type of stuff. We are on our own right now, this treatment looks to me to be the most promising of all. I know for a fact the problem is regulation of 5AR enzymes, and anything used to induce or regulate these enzymes improves PFS, the more, the more improvement.
I have been a guinea pig for a lot of things to help us all, I cannot try this and the stuff I am on as I will not know what is working. I suggest you buy this and try it, start with the lowest lowest possible dose, you will have to do some research, see what happens.
I can tell you that I am 80% better than I was because of trying powerful hormones and such, I found what worked this way and managed to improve my symptoms by about 80%, sometimes 90%. I am still tinkering with doses and trying to find better more efficient ways. Please let us know if you plan to try this, I definitely have it on my list if my current protocol stops working.

tdd1433, I am going to order this and try it myself too, I mean the fucking thing is a treatment for a 5AR enzyme deficiency which is what we have (I know in my heart for sure).

I am extremely fascinated by this drug, I cannot stop thinking about it, if there is a treatment or a cure for PFS in one shot, this would be it in my opinion. If my protocols all fail and I do not recover, I will definitely try this. I am surprised more discussion hasn't occurred about this, and that no one has tried it.

malacards.org/card/5_alpha_r … deficiency

Read this, it seems this condition is due to a gene, perhaps that gene somehow was triggered in us?

You guys, read this article, fascinating…

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mgg3.76/full

Introduction
The human 5α-steroid reductase type-2 (EC 1.3.99.5) encoded by the SRD5A2 gene has a tissue-specific expression pattern. It is found predominantly in the stromal cells of internal and external reproductive organs. During embryogenesis, this isozyme plays a central role in the differentiation of the male phenotype by catalyzing the conversion of testosterone (T) to 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), an androgen that is 10–15 times more potent than testosterone. DHT acts to drive the formation of the male urethra and prostate at the urogenital sinus and induces swelling and folding at the genital tubercle to form the penis and scrotum (Wilson et al. 1993). Acquired abnormalities in the 5α-reductase type-2 isozyme due to gene mutations are known to impair the catalytic efficiency of the enzyme and diminish the levels of DHT, which in turn results in a wide spectrum of clinical phenotypes (Sinnecker et al. 1996; Canto et al. 1997). Molecular genetics studies have demonstrated that inactivating mutations in SRD5A2 leads to steroid 5α-reductase-2 deficiency, an autosomal recessive form of 46,XY disorder of sexual development (Wilson et al.1993; Russell et al. 1994). Males affected by this disorder usually present with ambiguous external genitalia, microphallus, perineoscrotal hypospadias, prostatic hypoplasia and cryptorchid or inguinal testes. Virilization and deepening of the voice occur at puberty along with penile enlargement and muscle-mass development without gynecomastia. These patients exhibit scarce facial and body hair and an absence of temporal male baldness, acne, and prostate enlargement, as these phenomena are dependent on the action of DHT (Mendonca et al. 2010). With the exception of a single case of uniparental disomy (Chávez et al. 2000), most patients with SRD5A2 deficiency reported thus far are homozygous (65%) or compound-heterozygous (35%) for loss-of-function mutations (Vilchis et al. 2010; Maimoun et al. 2011). However, in some described cases, only one affected allele is identified, suggesting that certain mutations may be dominant (Thigpen et al. 1992; Vilchis et al. 2010; Shabir et al. 2012). Here, we report a case of undervirilization associated with a monoallelic missense mutation in SRD5A2 that causes an atypical enzymatic activity.

I don’t know why not one person has tried this obvious treatment to pfs, I’m getting really tempted to try it. I know the problem is lack of 5ar enzymes as when I induce more I get better and when my body stops producing them I get worse, I have very oily skin and only those enzymes induce sebum production. This is a treatment designed for 5ar deficiencies and yet not even one person has tried it, I know this will work, I need to take the leap and try it because no one else seems to be. I am willing to bet $1k cash that this stuff will restore function to 100% as I know this is the 5ar enzymes.

I’m also very interested in this. Is it true that no one here has tested it? Do we have a way to obtain it?

That said, I’ll throw my own note of caution in. JQD, I think different things may be going on with us. You seem to be experiencing a very clear, direct relationship between treatment/symptoms. But this isn’t the case for me – and many others here. I inject testosterone and I feel nothing. I don’t get the initial boost that you’re describing, which you attribute to your body’s limited supply of 5ar being used. So I wonder if something different is going on with me, and others like me. When I injected T 2 years ago for the first time, I did definitely feel it – it was amazing. But it was a one-time thing. I’ve never felt it again.

Recent quitter, there is a link on where to obtain this and fuck it I’m trying it, I’m convinced it’s a treatment. I also don’t respond to test often, I’m inducing my 5ar enzymes and regulating them with HGH, I’m using an HGH precursor that induces my own. So far all reports by pfs sufferers of HGH use are positive. HGH regulates 5ar, it helps, but this drug here would get the root problem solved. The reason I have 5ar at all is because I am on so much stuff to keep myself going, I’m managing my pfs with multiple hormones and constantly stimulating my body to produce 5ar with thinks that have high 5ar induction profiles. If I were not doing this, I would be in your boat, and I was, but I was on hormones before, during, and after the crash. 6 months later after much experience and experimentation I figured pfs out and how to manage it. I keep pumping androgens through my body to prevent androgen deprivation and help induce recovery perhaps. At this point though it’s been 6 months, I do it to live life normally, and I have got myself to a normal state. If you started injecting hcg every week and testosterone propionate every day, and perhaps some dht to control estrogen and replace what you don’t have, oh you would improve. It would start triggering things, don’t get me wrong, it’s not a cure, but it’s the best treatment anyone knows of right now, except for this synthetic enzyme. I know it will work, I’m just a little weary about trying something that hasn’t been used by people (that I know of). I don’t see how it could hurt though, our bodies produce tons of these enzymes, and this enzyme responds like normal enzymes, even finasteride blocks it. If you are willing to try it with me, I can coordinate with you as I have a lot of experience with injections and this type of stuff. Look, we took a drug to block 5ar enzymes, now we are suffering from a 5ar enzyme defeciency, and a drug exists to treat this. It was designed for those born with the genetic condition,
I have to research if it has been used yet. I have no doubt at all that this will fix us, I know so much more now than I did 6 months ago about pfs and how it works and how to manage it.

JQD, have you thought about how this might be used? Is it an injection? Reading through the posts here, this seems to be a potentially very complex issue, given that 5ar action is intracellular…

I have assumed it was an injection, it can be purchased, the link is in this thread, I agree it is complex, but hell, some scientist created it for fun! I mean there is no demand for 5ar defecienxy treatments, that's what it is, check out the links Mew posted in the beginning of this thread. 5ar is produced by many different places in the body, skin, the prostate, follicles, all kinds of places. I'm not sure how complicated it is, the enzymes are released into the blood stream normally, this is a peptide, subcutaneous injection is how peptides are administered. I have to start researching on the studies done by it, how they administered it, and hopefully perhaps some human trials or ape trials or something.
I had hoped the BB community was already using it as an enhancement, but I didn't find anything yet, oh I'm sure this is the cure/treatment, if one exists. I'm used to these enzymes, they will make my skin oily, reduce my test to dht and pump my muscles up, reverse all pfs symptoms, I'm about 90% sure of that. Look, we have tried everhthing, and hormones have only got me so far, I got myself under control with them, but if I could inject these enzymes then I could take a normal dose of test and it would work, and I wouldn't have to worry about all this other stuff.
 I'm starting my research into this, this is my next step, I am certain I'm right about this, really, I can't stop thinking about it lately. I mean, I know 5ar enzymes reverse my condition, so why wouldn't it work? I'm sure if they study pfs and finally come to my conclusions, they will find a use for this drug. I hope Mew has told researchers about this, I mean, hell, maybe they will start a research trial with this drug and pfs sufferers?

I find this very promising as well. I don’t think the deficiencies in us lye solely in our misbehaving hormones, but in neurosteroides as well. 5ar2 converts progesterone to Allopregnanolone in the brain as well. It has been discussed at length that this is a potent sex hormone necessary for feeling of well being and linking the brain to the genitals. It would explain why a lot of sufferers have elevated progesterone levels as it is not being converted to allopregnanolone. Check out this thread that discuss a protocol that helps with this in great detail. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7026&start=20 There are links in the thread to some pretty amazing post by a user named Alex something or other that wrote how this all could be degrading hormones inside the brain. And guess what? Progesterone cycles frequently. Which could be a reason why we feel better for a little then crash. Repeat.

I seriously want to use this too. A lot of say you are desperate out there, but I say if it is between trying out an unknown drug to treat what I think is a pretty obvious reason to cause all of this, or ending it all, what do I have to lose?

I would try it , I have taken peptides in the past to try and help myself and I used an insulin syringe and took under the skin in the belly fat so I would imagine that you would take it this way. Please if anyone is going to order let me know.

There’s a fine line between genius and insanity and injecting yourself with a synthetic enzyme is definitely crossing that line. My reasoning -

1. how are you going to get it into the tissue that expresses 5ar2? Injecting it like you would with a normal hormone etc would result in 5ar2 circulating in your bloodstream with little to no regulation.
  2. what if you use to much? Who knows what would happen? Better have some finasteride on hand just in case.
  3. what happens if your body recognises it as alien and starts to produce antibodies? Would they destroy your remaining natural 5ar2? What happens then?

I’m all for self experimentation but this is undocumented stuff, never tested, never trialed so if you’re thinking about trying this I beg you to reconsider. An uneducated decision got us into this mess, please don’t risk compounding the issue when the studies are so close to finished. Just hold on a little longer, if this has the potential to be a “cure” then it’ll be tested properly when the studies come out.

Be safe guys.