Synthethic 5AR2 peptide/gene clone available for purchase

I am willing to try this. Seriously. What do I do though? Should I speak to a doctor? Do you guys think it will help physical and mental sides as well as sexual? Someone (JustQuitDut) tell me how to go about doing this. I got PFS hard and my life is basically ruined. I will try anything, and I’m willing to be a guinea pig with this stuff. Should I just order it and inject myself? I’ve never done anything like that.

I will try this. Any suggestions on how I should go about it? Just buy it and inject myself? How much should I get? JustQuitDut, did you ever speak with Dr. Jacobs about this?

I definitely believe this approach should be tried and will work, I know first hand this condition is a lack of 5ar enzymes. We will have to figure out how to do this, what's interesting is I believe it may even turn the gene back on or something. 
 Have you been following my posts? Maybe try my approach first before you go to this one? I can research and see how they used it in experiments. It's a peptide so probably with an insulin syringe into the fat of your stomach.

I will ask him again, he never responded, no doctor is going to approve of experiments, I found my protocol on my own, he wouldn’t approve of snything till I said it worked. You should start stimulating dht as soon as possible and controlling estrogen so you can get your life back. This approach does interest me, I don’t see how it could be harmful.

Has anyone here tried this stuff yet ? It seems like an obvious thing to try.

what’s the story with Aromasin? Is it over the counter? Is it only for libido, or brain fog too?

Hi everyone, what’s the status of the guys who tried this 5AR injection, any success, any failures?

Has anyone tried this I have been reading and would be willing to try

I have bought this and the SRD5A1 as well. I plan on injecting both 5alpha reductase peptides as soon as I get them! I have come a long way in this illness. And I can give my full story if anyone’s interested but my new protocol will be inject 100mcg of Tripto and then the very next day inject both these peptides. I’ll update following administration.

Did you try it?

how did it go?

Come on people! How can this forum be so shit at this! We keep testing stuff and then there’s silence. Tell us if 5AR works!?

Just f*cking follow up after you have tried something and tell us what happened. It takes 2 fucking seconds.

Tell what is the point of having a forum if you don’t tell us what works?

I have bad news man :frowning: yes I ordered this stuff and yes the order was complete… BUT…the research website actually gives a shot about you needing to be with a research lab. I even made up a fake lab but they canceled my order and sent me an email about the cancelation reason.

I’m sorry to say I could not try this :frowning:
I got so excited about it I jumped the gun to post about it.
I replied to their email basically desperately pleading to allow me to still purchase and no response.

They canceled my order since I wasn’t with a research lab :frowning:

Didn’t get to try and I jump the gun to post here.

That does mean it’s very unlikely that anybody has ever experimented with it yet

I thought surely people have tried it by now ( seen posts about this on other forums as well ),
and it would’ve gotten out if it is the holy grail to recovery / a working therapy

Not willing to try so myself as of yet

Anyone manage to get their hands on synthetic 5ar2 ?

Anybody tried it yet?

2 Likes

doesnt seem like it would help since the root of the problem is gene silencing and not 5ar

I´ve done a gene test from mthfr-genetics.co.uk but will receive results in 10-12 weeks. Maybe I can see if 5ar gene is silenced or not. I bet there are ways to reactivate it. Ben Lynch recommends a 6 weeks diet to reset your genes (as much as I know). I know lots of people here recovered through diet. There is a connection to PFS and the gut.

May I remind everyone considering to acquire commercial “genetic tests” that we have a community project going to conduct a Genome-wide association study (GWAS) that will hopefully identify genome level similarities between those suffering from this condition.

For this, please use the 23andMe test and not any other providers. We are still looking for many more samples. So, please consider to participate!

Thank you!

1 Like

people have improved thru diet but idk if they are fully “recovered”.