swelling and fat around midsection.

It happened right after my crash, with stomach pain with growling sounds. I suspect high E2 and low T levels behind it, which typically brings slowed metabolism.

I also feel my metabolism has slowed and my stomach growls, but my weight has been consistently in the low 160s.

Hope you figure out a way to overcome this symptom, and I hope I don’t get it.

Once i’ve managed with keto and cardio, but then i fcked myself in the balls again with a testo booster supplement. But this time this crappy symptom falls on me much heavier. Gaining fat (or water) just after calorie deficit day on keto too.

Check your endocrin blood. You might suffered high E2 or cortisol levels

Unfortunately, can’t go to doctor. He’s refusing to see me due to the coronavirus situation unless I’m showing drastic symptoms.

I also feel my metabolizes sped up today, though. After lunch, I felt slightly hungry again in 3 hours.

There must be many labs that make you blood work if you just walk in. Even in covid situation there must be dedicated still open labs in this situation. At least in my country there are. Ask for all testosterone , cholesterol, cortisol ,progesterone ,prolactin and E2 values.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Photos of body changes