Success Stories Compilation

Really helpful!

30-40% of Dr. Bouloux’s patients recover close to normal eventually.

This seems too good to be true. Does that include sexual side effects? These seem to be the most persistend ones, they definitely are for me. Hearing this I definitely want to make an appointment with him as well.

to fightfin

I love recovery stories. However 30〜40% sounds a bit too convenient…
300 × 0.3〜0.4 = 90〜120
where is the lucky 90〜120 survivers?
Then, what is the probability of which none of them do not know this forum?

Of course I wish it were truth. I think 30〜40% is not impossible. If you meet him, please ask him to inform the survivers of this forum and let them tell their recovery stories here.

Haha. I was doing the exact same math wondering exactly the same. Where are the 100 people cured by him. I feel like at least 10% should know this forum. Not even 1% seems weird.

1 Like

That man has really bad reviews on the website I want great care. These are real patients and not fake.

It seems the lighter cases don’t get to the forum. Here, we consider that if the symptoms are not gone after 6 months, then it’s PFS. Dr. Bouloux may not have this threshold. He may be counting those who either crashed after stopping fin or after taking a few pills and starts treating them as soon as symptoms occurs, when they would not be considered PFS patients on this forum. It also means that some of the 30-40% may have healed without his treatment during the first 6 months (or longer, some people recover by themselves after a few years and to a certain extent.). I’m not saying all his patient are less than 6 months with symptoms. I’m saying some of them most likely are and it’s hard to draw statistics when comparing groups with different composition.

I contacted Dr. Bouloux’s secretary to take a voice appointment as I’m not in the UK but considering I still don’t know what’s his treatment and because he can’t prescribe me anything where I am, I didn’t go through the motion.

Does anyone knows what’s his treatment ?

3 Likes