Success Stories Compilation

yeah,I think so.
If my amino acids trials go to mistakes,I may be going to do them with doctors.

How great you are Ozepth, I hope all the people who recover will think like you, I believe that recovery is possible, and that people who recover and do not return is because they want to continue with their lives.

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07RWK35K6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_iHhSDbTPGVGD9

Is this the proper bhb salt? Im gonna order it. I want to buy a quality product but below 30$.

i took methyl b12 too and i think it made my brain fog slightly worse.

but other than that i dont really notice much effects from other stuff.

however, ive decided to cut out the methyl products myself. too risky in case something goes wrong eventually.

got better too, cant say Iam the same person I used to be sexual function maybe at 80%, but Iam definitely able to live more or less a normal life. Cant really say what improved my symptoms. Certain amino acid worked, tribulus, l-carnitin, betaine+choline etc. But I just have a higher baseline even without supplements now. It has been one year after my inital crash, improvements came after 9 months although I could attain a 3-4 recovery via supplements.
I recommend amino acids and low dose tribulus to those who having symptoms.

I suspect some people just improved via time but took supplements during that time so they think that something helped them whereas their body healed by itself.

I also believe that pfs is curable, its just so damn hard to find out what actually changed in our bodies.

6 Likes

Did you have any shrinkage bro, sizs loss? In erect state? Any hourglass flaccid? If so, do they ever came back 100% back? @hopeless94

1 Like

Yes shrinkage, hourglass flaccid, blue veins etc. I think my size is restored, it feels smiliar to pre pfs as far as I can tell, veins disappeared too, erection is normal and strong. Hourglass flaccid stayed, but it doesnt concern me.

my only concern is that my libido is focused on my penis. Hard to describe, so the mental part of being aroused is less, but Iam still aroused. Very hard to describe-

3 Likes

So it sounds like you’re basically normal enough to live your life but please keep us updated if your hourglass shape returns to normal. Shrinkage is a major issue for me and others and the hourglass shape might lead to shrinkage. You could continue to improve to the point the hourglass goes away tho

2 Likes

What you found is MCT oil that produces BHB, but it’s not BHB salt.

You can try this:

1 Like
1 Like

And another research about ketosis and epigenetics:

This threath is anything but success story compilation

1 Like

Gosh Tomas. You’re so positive it almost blinds me.

We’re discussing the possibilities on how to proceed to become a success story ourselves. I did ask administrators to split the thread but they deemed appropriate not to do so. So the discussion on how to get better goes on.

If you think it’s impossible to get better, please leave this thread and go onto other threads. The purpose here is to be positive and have hope. You don’t have to agree, just respect our right to have hope and be positive as we respect you right to have your point of view.

I hope it’s not too much to ask.

3 Likes

It is mot a matter to be positive or negative, it is a matter to have a post with only the success stories.
It is clear that many threath are about getting better and how to do it, so I would kindly ask to keep this post as it should be, only success stories. That’s it.

1 Like

Than just make one. I made this one myself and asked admin to split the thread once it derailed from it’s original purpose. They didn’t, now 90% of it is discussion on how to get better so it’s too late to make it a success story thread only.

I’m not going to make a new one, I think discussing on how to get better based on the commonalities of those success stories is well integrated with the thread.

So again, if you want a 100% success stories only thread, do as I did and make one. That would be a nice thing to do and certainly you would find stories that have eluded me and others who have posted here. I, for one, would appreciate a second success stories thread with more stories. It would make a lot of people feel better.

1 Like

I only the an hour glass figure when its flaccid. I dont think of it as an issue. Its just looks ridicilious when flaccid.

Yeah Iam normal enough to live my life. But I should appreciate it more, but its like be able to walk again after an accident, after you get used to it again, you dont give a shit anymore. I think thats one of the reason why many people who recovered dont return, because why would they? Dont get me wrong, Iam not fully cured and my situation can get worse anytime. Having post finasteride syndrom is probaly one of the most horrible things that can happen to people. You dont know, if you actually have it, most doctors dont have aclue what that even is, and the ones who do, dont know what to do about it. And you can just sit there being chemically castrated and try some weird supplements in the hope of getting better. Maybe you get better, or not. Maybe they find a cure, maybe not.

But getting depressed and letting this strange disease fuck up your life, is no solution either. And this is so damn important, because you cant give up. You cant. Its not an option. I got better and I can live a normal life now if it does stay this way. You will eventually, too. And maybe some of us actually will grow as a person because they overcome this thing. For those who need psychological help I recommend Jordan Peterson and the Acceptance and Committment therapy.

“You can choose to be a victim, or anything else you like to be.”

5 Likes

I agree with Tomas. This thread supposed to be success stories. The treatment discussions could be moved somewhere else.

1 Like

This thread is one of the best in this forum because it’s a list of people which have successfully recovered from pfs.

I’m not a doctor but in my opinion is the main cause for pfs “leaky gut syndrome”.

So it’s not surprising that people who used finasteride, accutane and some antibiotics or antidepressants have more or less the same long term side effects.

A healthy diet together with fasting is the key for our recovery. All foods that damage the intestines must be completely avoided for a certain period of time (1-3 years).
Supplements only improve some symptoms but will be useless for a successfully cure.

3 Likes

I totally agree. I think it’s a good idea to fix the intestine and the guts biodome. Many may have candida infection which really make things worst. Good gut bacteria, and fixing leaky gut for those who have problems there is a good idea. I’m going to take a candida infection test just to make sure.

A carnivore diet is good at fixing the guts, but it’s not the only way. Fasting does it good as well.

Fasting and healthy diet are also common elements in the success stories. Many avoid grains, especially those with gluten as they damage the guts the most.

1 Like