Story of Spstriken

Hang in there. I haven’t had an ordinary job since November 2009. I’m currently on disability, and it has given me the opportunity to work properly on my recovery. Try to relax and get better. Do whatever you have to.

I am very, very sorry to hear of your troubles. Are you in the USA? A Doctor I just spoke to said they are now recognizing “endocrine disorders” as grounds for disability/ financial aid etc. so perhaps this is something you should look into. As far as I know they also will take into consideration you are supporting a family. Obviously, the financial aspect of losing your job is bad, BUT, perhaps this will be a good time to just relax at home the best you can and stay away from the stress of work. Maybe this will actually help your body out some. Hang in there brother, we are here for you and feel your pain. Much love to you and yours.

thank you very much for your kind words.

try high quality salmon oil for the pain in your bones, are you taking any kind of fish oil? beware of cheap stuff…

SP, where you have the pain in your bones, do you find them to be cold as if not enough blood is flowing there or the coloring is off?

I feel bone pain in

my hands. When worse feel like my hands have been beaten up by a stick. if you beat up your hands with a ruler you will know what I mean.
finger tips, most of the time they look puffy and I don’t have any feelings there. when worse ever typing on key board is painful.
my toes. Some times they swell.
my heels. My heels and the bottom part of my feet has become very soft and when I walk I feel my foot bones are hitting the ground directly. there is no hard tissue cushion any more.
My hip bones. I can not sit on hard surface. same thing hard tissues have worn out ( a doctor friend of mine, not Canadican, told me I have lost elastin and collagen in my muscles. these are very important to keep tissue in shape and hard.

i’m sorry to hear that man. can my answer my question specifically, though? does it feel cold where you can feel it? is the skin coloring off in those areas as if proper blood flow isn’t happening?

Hey man.

I just got notified today that they are trying to terminate me from my job as well. I say “trying” because thankfully in the government I have some protections. But this is due to what propecia did to me as well, mostly the severe depression.

I am going to try to fight this which is going to be difficult. If you ever need to talk shoot me a PM and I will give you my email or phone number if you want to talk.

my whole skin is not the way it used to be. It is dull and light in color before was glowing and shining with oil on my face. I used to wash my face 2 -3 times a day now I have not washed my face a single time ever since I got this crap. My whole body is cold but when worse of course hands and feet are like I have put them in refrigerator. I tell you one more thing. I can not hold cold objects. Have not drunk cold water for the last 2.5 years. I always drink warm or hot water. It was unthinkable for me before.

okay it sounds like you may have either one of two things (i know because i got the same thing, cold hands, joint pain in hands). i found this dysfunction, i forget what it is called, but it’s when your hands get cold it causes the color to go off and causes arthritis. the way to treat it is to keep your hands warm and the areas warm, when you leave them out in the open, it causes it to get worse. it can be caused by bad estrogen balance (sound familiar?)

the other thing it could be is gout. if you are eating low carbs, but not getting enough water, you will get gout. uric acid builds up in your hand and causes joint pain. i don’t know if it causes coldness also, but it could be a combination of the other one as well. anyway, the treatment for this would be to divide your weight into 2, and drink that many ounces of water per day. along with that, you’d need a pinch of salt on your tongue after every 8 oz and 4x the amt of potassium in your diet as salt. ( electroherbalism.com/Naturopathy/Regimens/Gout_Regimen.htm )

also, joint pain = inflammation. the best way to fight inflammation is with your bodies natural defenses. activate those defenses by taking fish oil. lots of fish oil. not all fish oil is made equal. i take thsi stuff called natural factors salmon oil that i bought at whole foods… take a lot of it. ( make sure you eat though when taking it )also, cut out omega 6’s ( junk food, chicken ) until it clears up. i bought cheap fish oil and it did absolutely nothing.

i’d say a lot of water and fish oil is your best bet in fighting it. at least give it a week or two to try to see if it helps…

Hi every one

I am experiencing some water retension around my ankles. It is the same kind when I was on Androgel ,albeit in less quantity now.
When recently I visited my home country I had plenty of sunshine and felt a lot better but strangely got some more water above my ankles. Does this mean more testosterone so more estrogen?

has any body experienced this?

Could have been because you went from cold to hot weather. You went from Canada to India during your trip right?
Warmer weather causes some people to retain water. I’ve seen it happen to people. Being in the heat could have just made it worse if you had a bit of trouble with water retention to begin with even if you didn’t experience a dramatic change in hormones while you were there. This page briefly mentions it: http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Fluid_retention

I dont think hot weather has any thing to do. I was born in hot countries, raised ther, grew up there so I know what I am talking about. It is totally some thing different. I am thinking in hot weather more T is produced and since DHT metabolism is destroyed the warter retention is being caused by excessive estrogen.

Yes, but your symptoms started in Canada.

these I am again pretty bad
neck pain
back pain
pain toes and hands ( I am trying to shake hands with people)
low grade fever and chill at night once or twice a week.
skin is very soft. Penis and anus bleed some time.
my body hurts , I want to lay and rest but can not touch my bed due to softness in my body. All night I kept changing my position trying to lift parts of my body away to rest it.
again very low in energy and mood.

Hi Guys

I want to remind all of you who read my story ,please don’t for get the God (Allah).
we have been put in this test by him and he is the one who can take us out of this,without his permission nothing is possible. He is the creator and sustainer of every thing.
we should all repent to him and turn for help to him. We should all ask for his forgiveness.May he forgive our sins.
Werther we find a cure or not our life will end sooner or later in this world and we will be reckoned for our deeds and faith. And if we did not have right faith or came short of good deeds in this world ,we will be in bigger trouble there and no body will care what problems we had here in this world.
I am not going to tell you which faith /religion to follow. The internet is here, do your search with an open and unbiased heart. may our Lord ( God, Allah) show us the right path to every of us.

My condition is not good. I am loosing weight again, and reached the same position where I was three years ago.

Sorry to hear you are getting worse striken, however please leave religion off the forum. Religion is very polarizing and people do not need another source of conflict here.

Please outline specifically where your condition is and what, if any treatments, you are currently using.

thanks Martin,
when you are depressed, feel helpless,hopeless, no job , no energy to do any job and there is no hope for future, what will you do? who will you turn to for help? I keep telling my self there is God , he is watching me, he will compensate some way.This is the only hope for me.
I swear by God if it was not because of my belief in God and fear of punishment after death, I would not have hesitated for a moment to take my own life. This is true. I am having very tough time emotionally and physically after losing my job.
My joint pain, muscle pain, headache,flue like feelings and constant feeling of weakness are very devastating.

Yes! Also Oxerutin is 1000 times worse.

Do you have anesthesia to the skin of the body?