Story of Spstriken

That was my point.

ok
but what u think ?
they r all healed?

u know i’m scared to realize that we r a minority in the minority of registred people

Prop, if you have a look - most of the members on this site are guys with very few posts that never had serious issues or did have serious issues and recovered within months of stopping the drug.

if i relate the severity of issues with number of posts here there are about one
hundred of sufferers

Not posting regularly or being an active user isn’t proof that someone has minor PFS symptoms.

I know of dozens of guys who don’t log on much and have less than twenty posts yet have serious problems. And others that post all the time and don’t.

i mean approximately.
i know also some that doesn’t post and has issues, but i guess the majority of sufferers do it

No shit. I wasn’t saying it does. Look through the members stories, the username listing and you will see that many of the users of the forum are not PFS sufferers, simple as that.

UK20 do you think he who posts a most is the one who suffers the most ?
look at the story of Paximeria. His first post was on Sep18,2008 and last was on Nov 23,2008, just two months.His condition was very severe, indeed if you read my early posts you will see mine look a lot similar to his.There were other badly sufferers like cantsleep who never come back.
Also recently I have become more frequent poster on this forum. reason? I have some energy now, before I did not have enough energy. After sitting more than 15 minutes I would get dizzy and tired.Not able to concentrate to read and write. I would go and lie down on the couch.
I don’t know what point you trying to make here.
I wish if we can setup fund and then start a media campaign. Just like there a lot of ads on news papers for hair loss treatment we can put Ads about sides from 5ARis and ask people to visit this website and then see how many hits we get on this forum.
Its a pity still a vast majority of people on this forum looks at this problem as sexual problem only and are ready to pay what ever price it takes.whether it be go to Greek. To me our sexual problem is just the symptom of some other problem.

No i don’t

The point i was trying to make is that i don’t agree with your estimation of millions and i believe we are a small number - for the third time

Move on please

Little update

Just to test my recovery I downed my vit D3 to just one tablet /day.
first day good, Even better errections
2nd day good untill midday but then all problems came back, fatigue, shrinkage of penis,balls etc.
So basically I came back to almost to my pre-vit D3 use state.
I again upped my Vit D3 dose.
Looks like some thing was just hiding nearby and attacked me when Vit D3 was not on guard.

spstriken- how are you doing now? when you upped your dosage back to normal, did you start feeling better again?

also, how long did you take the vit d before you started feeling improvements?

I am trying to reduce the amount of my vitD3 but looks like I cant go below 4000IU. If I do I feel the effects very clearly. tiredness , shrinkage and depression etc come back.

When I take Vit D3

1- I feel movements in my balls within 1-2 hours just like pre SP use.
2- My balls become firmer and bigger. This is not a placebo. It is my body and I know it very well.
3-penis become bigger and fuller.I start getting frequent errections. I get 1-2 or more errections daily. I always wake up with errections.
4-I feel effects on my face and skin as well. skin look better and healtheir.
5- I am feeling my chest fat is going less and less and I look more in shape.

This is not placebo. My baseline readings pre Vit D3 were
LH 1-2
FSH 3
total T below the range

after Vit D3
LH 5
FSH 5
total T close to mid range

Now it is very weird. When I used Adrogel I got kind of gyno (chest fat).I am sure if I had it for long I would have got real gyno. clearly my body was not converting T to DHT fast enough.
Now Vit D is causing the same effects I mean increasing total T but I am getting muscles and there is no gyno effects.
I am concluding that our pituitary is not fully functional. Even people who show normal LH and FSH they lack some unknown or unaccounted hormones. Without this hormone DHT metbolism is not happening in our cells. this might be the reason TRT is not working.
Maybe taking Vit D3 causes my pitutary or the whole circuitry to work fully for few hours and then go down again. Maybe vit D3 brings inflammation down and HPTA starts working normally.Clearly this does not happen when we do TRT.

Hi,

I am one of those who is suffering a nightmare for four years now but I don’t post often…its do demoralizing…

Mark

Please start taking vit D3 and Magnesium and report back. This is the only peice of advice from me.

SPstikent, my two cents:

Vitamin D is an aromatase inhibitor. It blocks androgens from being converted into estrogen so it won’t give you gyno. From what my endo told me, gyno is caused by estrogen. I assume taking androgel increases T but a lot of that aromatizes into estradiol, thus giving you gyno.

You know what? Try taking grape seeds (or eating grape with seeds) before bed and see how that works. It’s also an AI but probably works differently.

I never knew that. do you have any source?

AV, Swami S, Feldman D. Vitamin D and breast cancer: Inhibition of estrogen synthesis and signaling. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2010 Feb 13.
“…Calcitriol [Vitamin D] decreases the expression of aromatase, the enzyme that catalyzes estrogen synthesis…”
Link to article here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20156557

It looks like I am in trouble again.
I have been feeling pain in my back on Right side where my Right Kidney is located. I have reduced Vitamin D intake and my Vitamin D romance is coming to an end. I got back
muscle wasting,
bone weakening
brain fog
general weakness
and more

but most worrying some for me are my hips and wrists. they are killing me.

I am sorry to hear that your symptoms are intensifying SP.

Almost 6000 views on this thread alone - wow. Threads on this forum have more views than threads on hair loss forums even.

Guys

I have lost my job. I think because of my lack of performance ( physical weakness, poor memory and not efficient at my work).
This is very tough time for me. Please support me, I am very depressed. I have family and don’t know how will I cope with pressure and my physical problems. Definitely I am in very big trouble now.

I wish you all the best.