CK 112 <225 U/L
T3 total 1.4 1.0 - 2.7 nmol/L
FT3 4.9 2.6 - 5.7 Pmol/L
CRP 0.4 <8 ng/L
ANA -VE negative
glucose 5.4 3.6 - 6.0
Creatine 84 60 - 110 umol/L
eGFR 86

The most important thing is ANA is negative. thanks God I had theory that it is autoimmune but it is not.
All looks normal. I had request RT3 but they did not check it I will have to go again.
how is my condition and how my Doctor treated me , I will update soon.

sps

ok folks finally here are my pics.
from left to right ,before taking SP, second 8 months after stopping SP and finally I am at present. you can notice how healthy I am in the first pic. There is natural shining and redenss.No dark circle around my eyes. Face looks full and healthy.Even my hair look great. In the second pic my beard has turned white. In the last pic how my face has become loose and lost flesh, especially close to my nose, lips and lower jaw. Eyes have sunken inside. Weakness is evident from my face. These days I feel a lot of fatigue and tiredeness.

Hi every one

yester I cleaned my office and found some old stuff ( some notes, a sponge ball or stress ball etc) which reminded me more about my situation in the past during SP use. I write here.
I started SP in june , in September or October I had started feeling very tired.One day I used sponge ball and got swelling in my forearm. It was very strange. I had very muscular body and it was a wiered thing for me. Similary I got swelling oneday in my left foot while working on my computer. I was surprised but did not pay much attention that time.
In October I went with my family to Toronto Zoo and started feeling pain in my feet after a short walk, like my foot bones were hitting directly ground. Again it was surprising for me. During the same day I took my SP tablet and within 30 minutes I felt strange pain / burning and weakness in every part of my body especially in my back , shoulders and chest c. This time I pin pointed it to SP. I stopped it cold turkey. ( During this all time I was feeling very tired and fatigued and my junk had started to shrink but no impotence or ED yet). I did not use SP all November and got quite well. In December I started it again and things got worse again and then all of a sudden every thing shrank (here my memories are vague).My penis all of a sudden became very small and then kept going smaller and smaller.

Your pictures arenā€™t showing up.

I had put them and got a pm from the forum member he told me I can easily be identified. Now being the nature of problem, it will be a shame for me as my whole community knows how badly I am suffering.So I took them off after few hours.

I will rescan them, and after curtailing repost.

Guys your are talking about dents in important body part. I have got two dents in my thumbs and one in left big toe.
I will put the picture soon.

Please donā€™t. This type of talk only makes us look like hypochondriacs.

Posting about every little ailment or body description which is likely not even related to Finasteride use does nothing to advance our cause. In your case, the use of saw palmetto makes this doubly so.

Please think of the larger picture ā€“ we have doctors, media and scientists reviewing this site. Please keep your discussion at a professional level, regarding relevant topics. If not, warnings and suspensions will be given.

OK I donā€™t but I am telling here the reality. I feel like I have dried up, I mean lost body fluids. My feet and shin skin looks rubbery. there is no natural look. it is now very easily bruiseable. I know it looks hypocondriac talking like that but wait a minute did not we all looked hypocondriac initially when we started talking about sides from fin and then 5 AR inhibitors. I am trying to show that the sides are not limited to place of the body or just sexual but whole body tissues have got affected.
you have seen my pics, did not you notice any thing?

update

I tried to not have sex for 15 days. no change. penis like a pencil and smaller balls but on 14th day I woke up early in the morning with burning in my right nipple. I got panicked thought it was a gyno but later on during the day it subsided. I did sex and next day I felt a lot better and fuller penis. balls also looked slightly round and bigger. I again sotopped sex and after 4 - 5 days thing go back ,same pencil like penis and small balls. I did the above experiment three times so far and each time the same results.

I think since as we abstain from sex more and more testosterone converts to estradiol So I think we should have sex every 4 -5 days but gain it will depend upon individual. although some times you will not like sex but I still think we should do it.

thanks God I feel I have made some improvements in the past 6 months.I have put muscles on my arms,shoulders, thighs etc. Muscle tone is better. they feel harder.My shirts and paints are tighter now. My ED and ejeculate have improved beyond any doubts. My penis is bigger and healthier . Body hair has improved a lot.I have got some 6-8 lbs of muscles(I was 135-137 lbs and now I am 146 lbs . My pot belly has disappeared. Metabolism has picked up. My MWood is always there.I am thankful to God.

BUT I still donā€™t call it a recovery, Why? I still have
numbness below my knees upto my toes.
I still sometimes have pain in my hands and feet (under my feet in the bones).
There are waves of weaknesses but on the whole less frequent, I am more energetic now.
hands and feet still go numb and cold but less frequent.
Although my body hair has improved but there is odd observation. hair on my scrotum did not improve. hair around my pubic area on my both thighs used to be very thick and dense before SP use but now although they have got bigger but still not dense.I have lost typical male hair pattern in this area. I conclude that either 5AR expression is low there or tissues are not responding.

All in all I feel better but still feel some thing is missing.

SP, this is great news man. Any improvements in sexual side effects and metabolism related side effects for a severe case like you is very promising. Have the improvements sustained throughout the 6 months? what have you been doing differently?

Donā€™t worry about calling a ā€˜full recoveryā€™ just take things a month at a time and monitor your progress. If things sustain from month to month, you are probably getting better. You should not claim that you are recovered for at least 6 months to 2 years anyway.

Thatā€™s great news SPS; it sounds like you are beyond the worst. Great, great news buddy. You deserve it !

Congrats on your improvements :slight_smile:

I am taking Vit D3 only. 4 to 5 tabs, just ordinary Vit D3 Tabs,1000IU each.

I stress again I donā€™t consider it recovery, it is just an improvement. Now after taking Vit D3 I feel much better compared to 12 or 16 months.I feel over time my body has become more responsive to Vit D or I should say it has resensitized a little bit more. I have been taking the same amount of Vit D through out.Another thing to note I can not go free of Vit D. If I stop it I am sure I will get all the symptoms back within few days, though with less severity.
So my conclusion is keep taking Vit D and your body will keep getting better and better as time goes by.

And another thing, my pencil becomes a big marker when I get up in the morning and remain in this shape for at least one hour after getting up.

Strange that Vit D has such a positive effect for you. If i take it my penis is noticebly more numb and thatā€™s about it! :unamused:

SPS - is this your only supplement?

sps, I have had similar sides so pleased for you.

Do you believe badiaga helped at all? You said after stopping it you had better girth and firmer erections.
To what extent has your physical strength improved? Could you go for a jog now if you wanted? My jeans slide a lot because Iā€™ve lost muscle in my ass.
How long does morning wood last? I get it with ZMA but it goes away after a few seconds, still thatā€™s better than nothing at all.
I wonder, as some speculate, what role sunlight can play in all this, particularly seeing as you put your progress down to vit d supplementing. Maybe the summer sun also helped. Iā€™m not at all saying this can be an actual cause of PFS, and plenty of sufferers live in sunny climates, but I crashed in the winter and spent sunlight hours inside.

Also, you used to complain of pale, cold hands and feet. I understand this has improved?

Itā€™s strange how you have made such progress from a very low point, yet many fin guys with lesser overall sides still make little to no sexual recovery over time. Perhaps your case is similar to kemangd, who also used sp and made appreciable gains slowly.

yes. Only Vit D3 nothing else. I believe body heals itself.

Trust me I am using Vit D3 only. I am sure if any body be patient and use Vit D only, will see a lot of improvement over time. My hands and feet are not like pre-SP use but better than when I got sides.
My total T has moved from 7.8 to 12 as well. I am pretty sure it will be more now as I did not go for blood test for long.
I am very careful to make any claims.I know how it feels when you fall back. I held this post for many months.After confirming my wieght gain, and positive comments from so many people (my family,co workers, neighbors etc) I decided to write.
On the whole all I can say I have moved few steps in the positive direction but I have miles to go.
God bless all of us.