Story of Spstriken

So you took my advice then bro, i told you it would help. I kept telling you to see a herbalist for so long but you did not beleive me. I am glad for you.

Can you give us the name of the medicine ?

Although homeo meds are considered generally safe take them on your own risks. I have paid the fee to the Docor (a handsome fee) so you are saving money :smiley: .

Badiga 30 ( dosage is written on the bottle).

He told me to take it for 6 months. I hope people who have normal or high T level will benefit from it.(yes, I donā€™t want to put too much hope,only meds can not cure a person, otherwise no body was going to die. Same meds many people take, some get cured and some donā€™t. It is entirely in Godā€™s hands.)

Please donā€™t ask me any questions, I donā€™t make it, I donā€™t sell it, I have not known the doctor for a long time, so am not giving his name. I approached him through a friend.

some people asked me if there is any change in my testicles size or penis.
nope no change in my testicle size, almost same as before.
penis some times looks slightly better, but again I have been using for a short time.

My estradiol?
I donā€™t know current level but it has been lower than normal. around 18. It makes sense as my total T is lower than normal so E2 being itā€™s biproduct will be lower.

Some commented Saw Palmetto is not as strong as Fin or dut.
I believe it is stronger than both of fin and Dut. Many here are having only ED and brain fog etc, I am having a long list of problems, including ulcer and osteoporosis. It is not a guess but confirmed through bone mineral density test.
user kemangd is a good example here. He has used Saw palmetto.

sps

after re-reading my post I feel it gives impression that my homeo med is not working but reality is , it is working. I am just trying to keep an impartial profile. Also keep in mind my condition is very worse. So yes Guys go ahead, I am very positive you will feel better.
Note; about the price, it is not expensive, only for $11.

thanks

sps

I cant find the homeo supplment on google or etc. ???

sorry guys it is Badiaga not badiga.
here is breif description for the med.
vithoulkas.com/content/view/270/118/lang,en/

Homepathic medecines are not one fit for all. neither are they targetted towards a specific disease or problem. One should meet a good homeopath and then depending on the personā€™s behaviour, emotional and physical history the medecine is prescribed. Its not like pharma drugs.

I had to stop badiaga for a week and I lost all the improvements.Started it again and see how it goes.

Mean while my general condition for a long time is
skin is dry , dead dry I mean like no life. I think I have got Eczema in my hands.I have lost natural feelings in my hands, I mean when you touch something I don feel the way I used to feel.Looks like instead of with my finger I am touching the object with my nail. My hands are just plain, have lost natural prints, prints have become very light you can not feel them, I dont leave finger prints after touching objects.skin is rough. I had very nice skin, had never applied any moisturizer or lotion in my life. just natural oil was enough. Wow what a gift from idiots sitting in health Canada.
I have also developed cold intolerance. Can not touch cold objects. it hurts a lot. Can not drink cold water. it has been more than a year since I drank cold water. I drink hot or warm water.

sps

1 Like

have you had thyroid checked brah?

post results and i will tell you if you are hypothyroid which is what i suspect

My finger prints are just about gone as well. My hands arenā€™t producing the natural oils;theyā€™re like wax paper and things slip out of my hands easily. Just another fun thing to deal with.

Are you for real? so, you donā€™t have any finger prints anymore? have you shown a doctor?

they are not gone 100% but they are not feelable. they are there but the skin has gone smooth so you see them they look like in the picuture and when you try to feel them you can not.
Yesterday I experimented on the glass, either I did no leave any impression or left broken impressions. yes things slip out of hands easily, especially papers. hands are dry and there is no natural moisture so you can not pickup papers or other light stuff easily.

1 Like

updates
it has been almost a month since taking homeo pathic badiaga. My errections are very solid and more often. ED has improved a lot. Girth is a lot better than before. size has improved too.fatigue has improved.

things did not change.

balls are firmer but still small as before.
numbness in feet and lower body part is still there.

I donā€™t know this is permanent or will cease as I stop my medicine.
sps

maybe you should ask your homeopath for more details?

Another drug was in the news within the last 2 years for destroying a personā€™s finger prints. Really strange.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8064332.stm

If you look at the picture given in the link ,this is exactly how my fingerprints look like now, and note it is caused by cancer drug. I bet the patient must be impotent too. Accutane and fin are also anti cancer. And Saw palmetto too. So it looks like promblem (just my guess) is in our cells. I mean these meds must have caused damage at cellular level, as cancer drugs are known for destroying cells then why they would not destroy healthy cells as well? Recently I have been in contact with my neighbour who is under going chemo, his chemo after effects match a lot with those of us. But he gets one dose every two week, altogater 12 dose in 6 months wherease We took poison straight for months or years.

sps

update

I have stopped badiaga after having constant dull pain in my R kidney area. I stopped it 5 days ago and now feeling no pain.I will wait for 2 - 3 weeks before starting again.

sps

My aging has accelerated. When I started this mess I was looking way younger for my age but now I look way older for my age. In 10 months I started looking atleast 10 to 15 years older for my age.

I am thingking to upload my pictures, People can see themselve how my beard and head was black and then suddenly turned grey. My face was full of health and now it drops like very very old people. I am not for sex only. I am worried.I have family and kids. My life has destroyed.My career has ruined. My rating has gone down in my office ( they rate each employee quarterly).I am at the bottom. I am scared the next step my company will dismiss me. With poor health, no energy, artheritis, depression, life will not be a fun. It will be a great challenge for me in coming future and all I can do is pray and pray.

I donā€™t know but I am having very strong suicidal thoughts. Some times I think I write a note about my saw palmetto use,some other stories from here, take all of my tests with me and go infront of parlement buildings and just finish myself. That is the only way Health Canada can look into this poison and launch a serious investigation. People sitting in health canada have made my life hell.

1 Like

Please please PLEASE donā€™t do that!! Weā€™re getting close to figuring this out, please keep your hope alive! If you want to talk to someone, you can PM me or talk with me on skype. My skype username is tryingnottoworry, and Iā€™d be more than happy to schedule a time to talk about all this with you. I donā€™t want to see any more of us dying. :cry:

I thank all who sent me pms although point is not to collect sympaty here, it will not cure me.Once again I thank you all for your kind words. No God willingly I will not commit suicide, these were the words just came out of frustration and helplessness. I am still very Angry at [Size=4]health Canada [/size]how he allows poisons to be sold so openly. Denmark has banned it to be sold as food supplement, where are we standing in Canada.

I donā€™t know why Mew moved my aging post here, I wanted it to be in physical thread.

sps