Story of Spstriken

thanks. yes My heart rate drops. I was put on holter monitor for 3 days dr could not find any thing. My BP was swinging very badly. Proir to SP it was consistant with 117 but now mostly at 109 and when worse at 90ish. I have been off 18 months. When I was on Androgel it jumped to 130 and after sopping gradually came down.
about going to see Drs I just had appointment at Ottawa Civil hospital with the urologist and he dismissed every thing. I will go again to my GP but he is kind of annoyed and wont do any thing. Problem is Drs do not have any sutdies about 5AR inhibtion sides,and most of them dont even want to listen to you.

I am just managin my self by poping VitD3, it gives relief for 4 -5 hours then I jump back to squar one, I am concerned where this is going to stop.

I send you all my thoughts, mate.

I also had shortness of breath during about one year and a half and itā€™s freaking scary.
I still have heart palpitations, not all the time, sometimes it made me feel like I was about to faintā€¦

I hope you will get better.

This sounds very serious mate, especially if you are spitting blood - why donā€™t you just drop the DHT/ 5 AR business with the doctors and ask about your symptoms. You have been away from Saw Palmetto for a long time, this could be something totally different. I am not doubting that Saw Palmetto has affected you, at all, but these symptoms could be a sign of other problems.

thank Joe-91. I am collecting all the stories about SP sides, adverse affects for SP and how it is used to enhance feminism and will give it to the doctor who saw me in Civil Hospital.He has promised me to contact Health canada. I will not get my life back but maybe will save lives of other people at least.
About blood spitting it stared right after the crash after stopping SP. It has some thing with how I feel. When I feel better (after Vit D3) it stops when I feel worse it starts again. I feel it has something with my hormones. when I feel worse I feel like I have been beatenup very badly with sticks, especailly my hands and feet. they become numb just as if you hit them with wood stick. I also feel hands and feet are being poked with thousands of needles.
Doctor has done blood tests and says it is ok. When I go this time I will mention him again about blood. I want to mention one more thing. sometimes in the washroom I feel problems. My anus has become very weak. After I am done I need to be careful while wiping, other wise slight pressure bruses down there and I get blood there too. you know normally you have sweet pain or tickling there but that has gone.
I know this all is not good but we have no choice here? I am paying the price of my neglegence, I should have done a thorogh research before poping SP.

Blood pressure drop means adrenals. You need to sort adrenals.

This can mean thyroid, you need the full thyroid screen including reverse t3 from genova.

Also try this alternative method, brotha.

This guy is also very good, he is a healer and cures without medication using praying method. Spiritual healer Dr Rana Sanaullah Khan. He is free and does it for god and gives relief in minutes you only need to ring him. sanaiint.org/HTML/Introduction.htm

He was instrumental to my overall healing and if there are any ā€˜otherā€™ issues he can solve them too.

Hi Guys

I wrote before I am having muscle degeneration and doctor told me I was in moderate risk for heart attack. Now I had Bone mineral Density test 2 weeks ago and doctor told me I am having osteoporosis, though low to moderate but I have got in the bracket. I think if I was not taking already vit D3 and calcium it would have been very serious. I am still having pain in my bones feel pain when grab something hard or sit on the chair. what is this? My dad is 75 years old and mom 68 years old and have no osteoporosis.
Needless to say how much my family life has ruined. I can not go anywhere with my children and enjoy daily life. Now these problems are slowly showing its effects on my marriage. There is constant tension and complaints in my home. I feel guilty and think I have ruined not only my life but also lives of my children. I donā€™t know how would I cope with this all and how long? how long I can struggle?

SHAME ON YOU HEALTH CANADA! FOR DESTROYING MY LIFE AND PUTTING MY FAMILY IN GREAT SUFFERING.

I really feel for you man. Itā€™s hard enough to live with PFS sides, but yours are just unimaginably bad. Iā€™ve recently been doing some research that could potentially blow the lid off of this entire condition, and possibly even cure it. I also found a connection which could suggest that Saw Palmetto, can in fact, be more damaging than finasteride. Please read through it, Iā€™m praying this research will help you (and all of us) to recover: Dolichol deprivation theory

are you sure? this is a very big claim. If it happens, as you say, it will be a miracle. I am ready to give one million $ to get my health back even if I have to take loan and pay it back the rest of my life.

I canā€™t say for sure just yet. The evidence does paint a pretty clear picture of the mystery behind our syndrome, and the science seems to back up the proposed treatment, but whether or not it ends up curing us remains to be seen. Iā€™m actually feeling much better since Iā€™ve started the treatment, so Iā€™m very hopeful it can help you too.

And if it does prove effective, you wonā€™t have to spend hardly anything to treat yourself. Raw uncooked spinach is safe, cheap, and available everywhere. Iā€™ve been buying 6oz bags of the organic stuff for only $2 each, and have been eating a bag of it every day. Itā€™s not too difficult to do, itā€™s just like eating a really big salad.

I really hope you feel better soon. This condition sucks major balls, but it litterally seems to be killing you. I donā€™t want you or anyone else to have to suffer from this anymore.

Yeah, we are now checking whether dolichol could bring relief to this problem. Considering how easy/cheap the regiment is, iā€™ll propably considering doing it myself in the nearby future, too.

basically spstriken nope we donā€™t know whether itā€™s gonna work but jesus christ itā€™s better than nothing. dude your symptons seem really hard and you sound like you are ready to SACRIFISE/die and donā€™t you friggin do it!! you have to keep with hope. musclemans suggestion was bullshit (possibly? whoever has healed himself through plain acupuncture or religious stuff when itā€™s certainly hormonal problems!) but seriously consider getting SPIRITUAL at the very least if not into religion. You need all the mental strenght/backup and tools you can get in this life to make through this. I hope i didnā€™t sound patronising. :frowning: I just know that with all these cognitive impairements i sure find relief in every spiritual/hope stuff in amidst all this shit.

gefinauser thanx. No you are not patronising at all. I believe in God. I pray to God to give relief to all of us. Trust me I am always thinking about possible theories and possible cures / treatments. I tried spinach today and would buy more spinach. I donā€™t think Iron overload will cause any problem. Long ago I used spinach daily for one month, my face hands became very red but no sexual issue though.
By the way I still believe it is Auto immune disorder, you will see sooner or later it will come true.

sps

Just to be sure, please make sure to eat raw uncooked spinach leaves (not frozen or canned). Cooked/processed spinach probably doesnā€™t contain much dolichol, if any at all.

I went to my Doctor and got requisition for ESR. I noted here some guys have high ESR which indicates auto immune disorder. Is ESR a good test for auto immune?

sps

ESR is actually a highly ambiguous test which, if positive (or high), simply tells you that there is something inflamed, infected, or your immune system is in overdrive. If at all valuable, it really needs to be sampled over time, b/c something as simple as a slight cold can cause an abnormal read. Most docs toss out a high ESR reading unless they see a pattern of high ESR readings over time, and they have reason to suspect an auto-immune condition.

Having said that, my wife, who has an autoimmune disease (RA) always has a high ESR level (consistent with what you would suspect) and I always have a normal one. So it does help differentiate us in terms of one of us clearly having an AI issue, and the other one not (at least not detected by ESR).

Thatā€™s a long way of saying, if you get a positive result, it is definitely not conclusive in my opinion. If you get a negative result, that feels a bit more conclusive, although there are AI issues that can flare up and die down at various times, which can also throw off this test.

so what tests to get for autoimmune disorder?

Hi All

I recently saw a homeopath and he diagnosed me whith muscular distrophy, which I agree as my cpk was high, I donā€™t know my current cpk reading though.He prescribed me a homeo medicine, which I have been using almost for over 2 weeks. I can definely say it changed my muscle tone (thanks God), feel better over all but the real thing which I was not expecting is strong morning wood. I am having almost daily. He did not give this med to me but rather gave me the name.You can buy it from any where.

I was using 4000IU to 6000 IU vit D3 daily which now reduced to 2000IU/day.

sps

I just realized now that you have never taken finasterideā€¦ so I really dont think any of what your saying really applies to pfs guysā€¦

And the med is???

I disagree. To quote Mew:

Saw Palmetto inhibits DHT like Fin does albeit not as potently.