Story of Spstriken

I have used Acupuncture for about 6 months= > failure
I have tried TRT for 8 or 12 weeks=> initially felt better but the got worse and worse. finally was not able to walk due to a lot of water in body espcially legs, abdomen, and chest.
I also tired other stuff and even homeopathic stuff => failure.
Recently tired vitamin K2 (MK7) => failure. Indeed made worse for few weeks.
So far only vitmainD3 is my best friend.
Its unbelievable how 5ARis have changed us that even after years our body cannot go back.

No 5000 IUs is not mega dose. I still sometimes take 6000 to 7000 though mostly 5000 or lower. If you are still low in VitD you can increase the dose. Like I said before if I keep taking lower dose and my level drops then I too start feeling bad

One may question me why I have not gone myself for HMGCR Abodies test. Well I did try but my doctor did not write me the test and without requisition I cannot go for the test. But I have not given up. Maybe one day you will see my test results here.

That’s awesome that it’s working for you. Keep those levels up. Sounds like you have came a long way.

Guys do not take Vitamin K2 (Mk7). I took it and big mistake. I am having fatigue, insomnia, nausea, bloating, colon inflammation. In short I feel it reversed my gains very badly.

1 Like

Many people suggest to take supplement that are really bad in our situation. I made this thread to advice people about substances that are bad in our syndrome. Advice for new victims

2 Likes

I’ve been warning about this for months. Vit K2 gave me the joint issues I have at the moment. When did you take it, and how did you decide to take it?

IMO your thread suppose to be the firsr thread that the new guys will see when they sign up here, this is mandatory and it is even more important than the survey that pops up every time you sign in.

1 Like

I am really very awful and praying that this condition passes quickly. I am waking up daily with swollen colon, headache, nausea etc Just feeling like dying.My biggest issue is colon. I had this like right after SP use. It looks like I am dramatizing but really I am not. In normal healthy condition you dont know where your colon is but when I wake up I can clearly feel it. I only took two caps 3-4 weeks ago, and the side effects are not dying off. I was so fine , almost 90% recovered for the last two years. In the beginning I could not figure out but when visited other forums after taking it, I realized my mistake. All the people have reported signs similar to fin like heart palpitation, brain fog, nausea etc. Many are saying k2 (MK4) is good but not MK7.

Ridiculous. Don’t recommend K2 because it got worse but advice Vitamin d3 that made me worse?

1 Like

Vitamian D gave me hypermobility and osteorporosis and damaged all joints and cartilages, collagen and connective tissue.
FUCKKKKKKKK

2 Likes

I have a doctor’s diagnosis.The same happened to Konflict with Vitamin E. Ah, one last thing, I helped people… to go to a DOCTOR and the doctor himself said, to take nothing, which is potentially dangerous for us. Vitamin D is an aromatase inhibitor.

1 Like

I think we all have to becareful everyone’s body reacts differently to different supplements. Unfortunately there are no one size fits all cures.

I doubt that @spstriken mislead anyone intentionally, I’m sure he improved from Vit D, but that may not be the case for all of us.

I do understand your frustration as well @Demon

That’s quite enough @Demon and @spstriken. I would remind both of you to familiarise yourselves with these guidelines of acceptable forum behaviour if you haven’t already.

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/faq#agreeable
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/faq#be-civil

There is no point for me to come here and post.I am not selling or promoting anything. I am sharing what has helped me to deal with life after such a big catastrophe. For some people pfs meas sexual sides only and for others it is life and death situation. I am will be very happy if im barred from this forum.

1 Like

Ok back to the topic.
I think there is something with MK7. Many people are complaining about brain fog, fatigue etc.

As per this thread other people also got worse after taking K2/MK7 not MK4. Also some suggest it is due to MK7 burdens your liver.

The result was brain fog, which only faded after several days. I’m wondering why that happened, if it might cause long term damage, and if there’s some way to work around it.

==================================================================

I started taking this based off the good reviews about what it can do for the blood and reversing arterial damage. After randomly getting dizzy and light headed spells I realized there was a big problem. I finally pinned it down to being this supplement and have removed it from my lineup. I do not know why it had this effect on me but it did. I think people should just be careful with this supplement.

=================================================================

Amazon Customer

July 20, 2016

Ended up in the ER with a bad reaction

===================================================================

1 Like

What did the guys do wrong so you don’t like it mate?

1 Like

I am feeling ten times worse than PFS (After SP use). I cannot sleep. During night, When try to sleep on right side my right side Colon burns then shift to my left side, then left side burns too. During the day my stomach hurts tremendously, I even took AntAcid but to no avail. My nose, eyes are dry as well. I was taking only 4 to 5 tabs of vit D3 before this crash but now taking 10 tabs but still no benefits. I am again peeing like water. My armpits are dry again, no sweating.Looks like VitD3 is not working like before.

K2 gave you same effect that NAC and Tribulus gave me.

1 Like

I have been feeling better again now, almost back to normal.

4 Likes