I have severe osteoporosis diagnosed

I also have new sheets that say I have numerous penile anomalies.

8 Likes

Jesus christ man my heart goes out to you this should be national news :frowning:

8 Likes

Some of these twats who think the issue is in our heads only has to see that

8 Likes

Well said Tisho, fucking ignorant cunts!

6 Likes

Have doctors told you why, did you take finestride?

I have the opposite hyperostosis from accutane.

3 Likes

I didn’t take finasteride but Rutina

2 Likes

Never heard of rutina, what is it used for?

1 Like

For venous insufficiency or hemorrhoids. A flavonoid

For me there was not even indication

Thank you for sharing these important findings. Your situation is absolutely key to the reality of the situation, and I intend to cover your case for presentation to our scientific contacts.

Hang in there please.

15 Likes

Yes, thank you very much Axolotl :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Man I don’t know how a flavonoid could do that sure that’s in a lot of fruits there’s just no way.

They use megadoses of these flavonoids as treatments. It’s far beyond comparable to eating fruit.

6 Likes

Sure if you eat your orange you won’t get hurt, but in a form of supplement this shit is hundreds even thousands times stronger

3 Likes

Is osteoporosis a known side-effect of finasteride use?

1 Like

I would say yes. We study.

3 Likes

I mentioned this before, but cheap dexa scans are popping up around the States with no Dr approval needed. I have a place near me I’ll get this done in the near future as well. Drs have denied me this testing because I wasn’t a 50 year old woman.

Also quercetin is a potent antihistamine as well and what does it also do?
I’ll find out about both of these soon enough.

2 Likes

Yeah Rutin-Quercetin is antihistamine

My diagnosis in short

"The patient’s bone mass is lower than the expected age, sex and ethnicity range based on the Total Spine Z-score. BONE DENSITY IS LOW ANOMALOUSLY FOR AGE, SEX AND RACE. The lowest Z-sane of this patient is -2.0 or below the average for age, sex and race or one or more. "

1 Like