Sorry to all, I blamed the wrong one!

he removed the cure videos and has this one now. What more can you ask for ? He is being completely honest here. He has a large following so this huge. He could have easily pretended that everything was good.

1 Like

In this format it is ok. He is totally honest. Everybody who googles finasteride, SSRI’S etc. must be warned about pfs and pssd. To many missinformation is there already from Kevin Mann, the hairloss doctors and other pfs and pssd deniers.
And some people make a pro and contra desicion and they need to hear the truth. Nobody should experience what we did.

1 Like

Well yes meaning you didn’t watch the video and you said it was harmful. In it he only said what neurotransmitters he focused on. Nowhere did he mention that it was a cure because he just didn’t mention anything like that. He only said what helped him.

I have been practically inactive for a long time either here or on Whats app. Paddy is a seriously disturbed person also outside of pfs and he can’t be helped. I don’t know what relevance this has to the discussion? Paddy is harmful and was banned everywhere for a reason. He tried to destroy my head even though I tried many times to help him and listen to him. I’m curious what you did for him

Comparing this guy to Kevin Mann is quite a mindfuck

1 Like

Never compared him with Kevin Mann! Read my last comments!