Sorry to all, I blamed the wrong one!

Thank you for your kind words.

2012 already was media awareness but Dr. Santman and Kevin Mullay stood alone in front of Merck headquarters.

All the pfs victims traveled criss-cross the USA to recieve the holy grail from the hormone priests.

No one supported Dr. Santman an these poor people lost there on rainy days.

Mercks finasteride could be out of the market 2012 already.

Me and you all never heard of this shit in our lifes.

That makes me so angry!

6 Likes

Really thought world goes down!

1 Like

It is estimated that these misleading information will occupy the mainstream of public opinion until we die. I only hope that we can get treatment, just like there is rain outside the window and the road is rotten, but we still have to drive forward

4 Likes

False information video is from the net. Maybe this guy has some ethics in his character. And others follow not to make money with the desperation of two severe affected patients communities.

2 Likes

dude, check his channel again. He posted 2 days and he has all of the PFS symptoms. Shit. He got it from lions mane he says but probably had already experimented with finasteride or ssri.

Man he got everything hes done like the rest of us. Shrunken penis same as me. He was hypersexual.

1 Like

If there would be any benefit from chanals like this any truth on the abstruse thales why any dick still shrunken?!

He took out all PSSD cure video
He now has all the symptoms

Can these people just get it into their heads that there isn’t a treatment for this disease yet. Good god

5 Likes

see last video

If you are a so severe case like me with greybrown swollen cycles around your eyes, meanwhile totally unable for the basic things without homecare and tumbling around in the dark like a geriatric patient, you cannot endure all this “I cured myself with” stuff, pfs is a hoax and anonymous roboter voice recoveries anymore. If the guy is realy suffering, I would never attack him!

2 Likes

Your pfs is more important than mine. Ehhh I don’t like people like that. what is it for? Just because someone doesn’t have all of your symptoms doesn’t mean they don’t have pfs? The guy has a lot of subscribers, good thing he’s making a video. Nowhere did he say he had a miracle cure for pfs. Do you watch the videos you upload here?? Is this some kind of hate?

1 Like

I’m sorry we’re so divided. We should unite. At the same time, raise awareness (I think this movie does that after all), invest in research, and try to improve myself (infrared sauna helps me a lot and I was and am an extreme case). Still, I don’t hate people. I don’t know why you hate this man

1 Like

@ILikeTrains97 You know the video was upload by @BeatingAllOdds not by me. My comment was connected to the video screenshot on the top. This video is not more avaliable. And it was a pssd pfs fix cure.

Paddy, me and some others know you from other chats. It ends all the time with moderators, struggle and endless discussions.

he removed the cure videos and has this one now. What more can you ask for ? He is being completely honest here. He has a large following so this huge. He could have easily pretended that everything was good.

1 Like

In this format it is ok. He is totally honest. Everybody who googles finasteride, SSRI’S etc. must be warned about pfs and pssd. To many missinformation is there already from Kevin Mann, the hairloss doctors and other pfs and pssd deniers.
And some people make a pro and contra desicion and they need to hear the truth. Nobody should experience what we did.

1 Like

Well yes meaning you didn’t watch the video and you said it was harmful. In it he only said what neurotransmitters he focused on. Nowhere did he mention that it was a cure because he just didn’t mention anything like that. He only said what helped him.

I have been practically inactive for a long time either here or on Whats app. Paddy is a seriously disturbed person also outside of pfs and he can’t be helped. I don’t know what relevance this has to the discussion? Paddy is harmful and was banned everywhere for a reason. He tried to destroy my head even though I tried many times to help him and listen to him. I’m curious what you did for him

Comparing this guy to Kevin Mann is quite a mindfuck

1 Like

Never compared him with Kevin Mann! Read my last comments!