Someone knows what's going on with PFShealing.com?

Hi all,

A short time after I started to be aware of my PFS condition, I got to the website www.pfshealing.com. It was a collection of 7 or 8 well written articles, by a guy named Josh Abrhams, who fought his PFS with a GAPS diet to reduce gut inflammation. The author definitely had a scientific background since he was supporting the actions he took in his fight against finasteride with some facts and data; and he was explaining this very pedagogically. I visited pfshealing.com for the first time on February 16th 2017, I read one article, and came back the next day to read another one… but the website was gone. It seems that the host of the website has stopped paying for it.

Does anyone knows Josh Abrhams and could investigate with him? If you accept to give me his email, I would gladly try and get in touch with him.
Otherwise, has anyone downloaded his articles before the website shut down and would be willing to share them with me?

Thank you for the support.

Charles

Hi Charles.

I saw your post now, sorry for not helping out earlier.
I completely agree with you, he has some very analytical theories and I have personally experienced (by glutamine and prescript assist) that there’s indeed something in what he’s writing. He’s way above me in analyzing things.

If you go to web.archive.org you can find snapshots of any (?) website back in time.

web.archive.org/web/201611132034 … ng.com:80/

I think it’s very strange that his page is down. I was actually quite annoyed by this because there’s so much vital information for us there, but then, he’s the author in the first place so who am I to be annoyed? Very, very strange, I must say.

Personally, I have found that L-glutamine (around 20g per day) and one capsule of Prescript Assist can make me feel quite pre-fin usually. However, I am still not able to have a normal sex life with enough sensation and romantic feelings and the ability to fall in love is still rather disabled in me. But, with this cocktail I feel I’m moving forward quite quickly. The scary part is that if I quit L-glutamine for only a few days I immediately feel the PFS hell coming back with pains in my penis, depression, somewhat brain fog and you name it.

Actually, I also drink 2dl each day of a mixture consisting of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (108 cfu/mL), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis B-12 (108 cfu/mL) and Lactobacillus acidophilus La-5 (107 cfu/mL). It is a common dairy drink we have in Norway called Biola (biola.no). However, it only stabilizes the gut. It doesn’t cause any permanent healing as far as I can tell.

And these supplements are the only supplements I take. I used to take Citrulline Malate and CoQ10 and initially they solve most problems. I feel healed, erections are back, libido is kicking in and so on but if I continue up towards a certain supplied level of NO then something happens and I get insomnia, the unpleasant PFS tingling in my prostate, brain fog, apathy and all of that.

Sad part is that I’m 3.5 years post fin now. And it wasn’t before january 2017 that I started to actually pay attention to my gut (because of pfshealing.com).
There are many stories of people in here doing TRT and clomid and you name it. It appears noone has healed from it as far as I can see. The gut is at least part of the solution here, but I guess most of us know that by now.

Now, this made me write the most essential parts of my story actually. I will write a more decent post later on when I hopefully feel better and more healed.

Good luck on your journey, sir!

Thanks Viking for this great post! I’ll try some of your gut advices.

I got notified by email that you replied to my thread and I’m grateful that you showed me a way to see the content of pfshealing again. If it wasn’t from that email,I would not have gone back on the forum because I think that negative thoughts is the most dramatic effect on PFS. And as you may have noticed: this forum is infested with negative thoughts!

Have you got to this website : totalmaleoptimization.com ?

It was made by English and CDNuts, to dudes who got through PFS. I have been applying this to my life and I must tell you, I’m almost back! I also read the book : You are the Placebo, which made me realize the PSF is likely to be a huge nocebo, and that we have effect on this by changing our thoughts (hence, not coming back on the forum).

Best of luck on your journey,
Charles

Hi Charles.

Yes, I know all about the negative thoughts. And, if I don’t take what I take to stabilize my gut they come back. But I’m in a strange situation now. I can almost flip back and forth from PFS hell to being positive and going strong (a lot of energy). It seems that in my situation everything is in the gut.

As for the nocebo, I can guarantee you that’s not the case with me. I have been off this forum for a very long time and I can manually adjust whether I want physical penile retraction, numbness, coldness and so on by stopping taking my gut supplements. Of course, I’ll do anything in the world to avoid those sides so I take them. So for me I’m all done with the nocebo part since I can feel PFS is a purely physical thing for me. There’s a huge inflammation in my body that I need to control and I can feel it directly controls:

• Mood
  • Erection ability/strength
  • The ability to love a woman and the ability to decode that this woman is turning you on
  • The “macho” / “party like hell” / “I’m the king of the world” feeling that I had in my teens and that I feel comes back during ideal digestion health
  • Social ability (the force that makes you go out and see a friend)
  • The mental clarity and the ability to plan things in your life / get things done
  • The ability to be at work and like what you’re doing there (I’m a programmer/engineer and I’m starting to love my profession again)
  • The of penile pain / tissue changes going away
  • Prostate tingling/pain going away
  • Insomnia going away (!!). I have disturbed sleep when my stomach’s not feeling well.

So, in my case there’s a direct link between digestion, sleep, libido, food intake and so on. And if I sleep badly, I get in a situation where it’s easier to sleep badly. It’s a negative spiral. However, if I “binge” sleep for 7-8 hours and forcing my self to sleep more than it feels necessary to, I tend to get into a positive spiral again.

Also, another key advice; never eat after 8 p.m. You will need to be in a non-digestive state when you sleep. It is one of my key protocol entries I have been strictly following (starting from the start of september and up until now. L-glutamine helps out alow with cravings and hungriness so following this is peace of cake for me now.

But when you’re in hell (as I were without NO nor digestion supplements) I completely agree that you can get worse by visiting this forum. The fact is that you’re feeling crap and many other on this forum are as well and this can generate a very deep despair.

I can only advice anyone reading this to follow my formula here (see if you can find the Biola ingredients in powder somewhere) and take this cocktail over time. If you see some of my earliest posts on this forum I was, after fin, in a completely physically handicapped state. I could have severe crashes by doing some light garden work outside. With Citrulline Malate and swimming I used one year to train myself out of this, but it wasn’t until I took something for the gut (started out with this Biola drink in december 2016) that I actually felt better in a “real” way.

Stabilizing things led me to be able to workout and it’s only recently that I’ve felt ready enough to do weightlifting again. I will as I said report on my whole progress when I feel that there’s some persistence in things and that my sexual health hopefully starts working in the same old good way again.

And yes, I visited this CDnuts site for the first time this morning.
I think I will try this CDnuts protocol maybe. It might hold the final steps from me going from supplementation and feeling OK/better to not taking any supplementations anymore. All i know is that there is a severe inflammation in my gut and it won’t go away over night.

I would be interested in hearing your state/pfs resume/sides too (if you have a link to a post, please post it :slight_smile:

And one more thing to add;

I didn’t necessarily train myself out of the fatigue with Citrulline Malate and swimming. It seems probable that without Citrulline supplementation I could have gone back to hell “with once”. Citrulline/L-arginine in some strange way was a anti-inflammatory in my case. It made my mood better and reduced the inflammation, but not in a good/stable way. It was better than hell but not good. And the erections and the post-workout libido, they were crazy. But they weren’t stable so I wasn’t able to be in a relationship at that time anyways. It also made me apathic and kind of “predatorish”. I got turned on on a lot of girls that the normal me wouldn’t turn on on. So it made all be about sex/libido and no real…hm…romantic/true pleasure, if that makes sens.

Anyways, all of this will be summarized in a post I will make if I ever start to feel I’m really doing well.

Hi Viking,

Thanks for your response.
You can check my other post. title is Charles story and intention.

Best,
Charles

As an update, it seems I have resolved most of my bowel problems. I just posted here: Have you had a history of stomach/bowel/digestion issues?

1 Like

Did anyone download the material from the site or know how to contact the author?