Someone claims to have cured on youtube

I also couldn’t keep the T-level. Over time, it went down below the maximum reference line. There’s a possibility that it’s even lower now.

I got T at the low end and E2 at the low end, still within the range tho,

Testosterone - Bioavailable 3.8 nmol/l
Result from Referral Laboratory ID [906].
(Range: 2.7 - 12)
SHBG 29 nmol/L (Range: 16 - 55)
Hormones
FSH 4.3 IU/L (Range: 1.5 - 12.4)
LH 4.3 IU/L (Range: 1.7 - 8.6)
Testosterone 12.0 nmol/L
Reference Ranges apply to adults
(Range: 7.6 - 31.4)
Free Androgen Index 41.4 (Range: 24 - 104)
Adrenal Hormones
DHEA Sulphate 9.4 umol/L (Range: 0.44 - 13.4)
Oestradiol 87 pmol/L (Range: < 192)

All of the HCG forms are injections. I wonder if pills HCG exist ? Or they don’t work ?

Would you feel improvements if your T was slightly higher?

For me even a tablet of clomid helps with erection quality for a few days.

My latest blood test was when I was on clomid, so it won’t be accurate to share.

I am a doctor. I had been affected too but made a protocol for micro tapping (I mostly had severe insomnia). Tapping to fast (more than 0,4 Mikrogramm a day) would result in a bunch of servere Symptoms. Under 180 mikrograms morning erections came back and became painfully strong, under 120 mikrograms sleep, focus wellbeing and libido got significantly better. I am now at 100 micrograms still tapping down 0,4 mikrograms a day. Life is worth living again.

About the protocol with HCG it is very interesting. I think it could work. In my eyes people look too much on DHT, T and not enough on the fact what 5-alpha-reductase is doing in the brain (especially with pregnanolone). I see the neurological problems and the libido problems associated with the lack of this and similar compounds. Female hormones are also part of the male organism and related to the blocked enzyme.

Could anyone of you guys come up with a biochemical explanation of why this is working? I think it makes sense, we should just have a look at the steps of the enzymes involved.

About my own protocol. When I hit zero micrograms and if I am free of symptoms (I nearly am) I will come back for a comprehensive report.

5 Likes

This is interesting, thank you for this post. So, did you experience sides (insomnia) whilst on fin and then start tapering off? Or did you stop fin and resume and then start tapering down?

That’s also impressive dilution. Even 0.5 Micrograms is 0.0005 Milligrams - how have you gotten this so low? Did you dissolve fin in something?

2 Likes

Sorry if misunderstood, but you haven’t mentioned what med are you using ? Is it fin ?

2 Likes

I got insomnia before tappering finasteride. I thought it was due to a noisy street I was living at. So I took mirtazapine for a while. When I started tappering mirtazapine, sleep became horrible again. So I thought it could also be due to Fin. So I started tappering both. I got the low dilutions by capsules that include less and less fin (now 100 ug). Every day I prepare a 30 centimeter line of powder and substract 1 milimeter. I divided the dosage into a morning and evening dosage and take it on empty stomach.

But my excitement got dampened. For 6 weeks I felt really well as if recovering but then things started to worsen again. Also during the 6 good weeks I still didn’t had full sexual capacity, still somewhat fragmented sleep, belly pain and complete coffeine intolerance (if I just take the tiniest dosage of coffee I spend all night awake).

As many guys say that the problems started when stopping the medication, I decided to tapper it. But maybe I am wrong as there are cases of dutasteride patients who also have persistent symptoms. Dutasteride has such a long half life that it stays for months in the blood - therefore this may be a proof that tappering is no solution.

1 Like