Someone claims to have cured on youtube

If we had a way to group the PFS guys into different groups by their blood work, and if we had a way to link these groups to their supplement and vitamin experience that could save a lot of further issues to the new guys. For instance I took Vit K2 and it fucked me up, if I had high E2 probably I could have got away with no sides, as I didn’t know that it is an estrogen inhibitor, so yeah, linking supps to blood work is the best thing that we can do at this moment.
Cheers

1 Like

Comments of the YouTube video. :slight_smile:

I think that’s something we should do, group people with similar blood work and similar symptoms together and each group work together, or else we’re just doing things in the dark.

I don’t know if that would be difficult to organize and segment the group based on blood profiles and symptoms. Once I get some time I would love to see if I can help make this happen.

What hormone profile do you currently have? Yes, we need to be careful I previously had high E2 but it doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a comment made 4 weeks ago by this guy:

(っ◕‿◕)っkruxy]

It’s still there.

Hcg will make your estrogen go up. He’s probably one of the guys that could have benefit from TRT. There’s 2 types of PFS the responders to hrt and the none responders such as myself.

What are your hormone levels and what are your symptoms? I do okay on clomid but TRT was really hard to manage, I couldn’t balance it properly.

My testosterone total is 370 last I checked which is very low for a 24yr old. With TRT I got it to 650 felt nothing then 945 and then I came off cold turkey after that and felt just as shitty it did nothing for libido Ed and energy and my estrogen would shoot up all the time I believe in the epigenetic theory this shit changes the way testosterone metabolizes in the body.

That’s where my T levels are at right now about 350 to 370. I know when I T was around 465 my erections were decent. The problem I think with TRT is that it’s a huge balancing act, I never felt fully well on it, maybe I metabolize to high estrogens easily.

I’m okay on a lose of clomid, or just a low dose of HCG alone, to me that feels better than just trying to balance TRT.

Yeah I think due to lack of dht in our tissue we convert to estrogen even with low doses of T. DHT helps counter high levels of estrogen production I was taking such a small amount 100mg A week split every 3 days at 50mg and still converting into estrogen! That is pitiful if you ask me. Most guys can handle 150-200mg without converting it’s pathetic what this condition did to me!

Have you had any T levels where you felt okay?

I know for me when my T levels are around 460, my erections are decent.

I can take a low dose of clomid and be okay for several days, but ideally, I’d fix it so my T is around 500. I don’t know what my DHT levels are at the moment becuz there isn’t a DHT test here. When I was on TRT I was losing globs of hair and Dr John at the time said my DHT levels were above the reference range when I was on TRT, so I don’t think my DHT enzyme hasn’t been compromised.

Did you lose hair on TRT? But you were also on a very low dosage of TRT.

No hairloss even on TRT prior to crashing and getting PFS my hair would rapidly fall out always on my shirts and clothes, now I don’t even lose hair or at least I don’t notice it, it’s come to a stop it seems which is not a good thing. No could never get the good feeling on TRT no matter what dose felt just as bad even when I had it at 945 and 650.

I tried hcg and TRT already, how is clomid working for you? Does it help you with sexual sides only?

for me Clomid makes me feel okay when I’m on a low dose but I can’t get it prescribed for permanent use nor do I think it’s safe for long term use.

For me high T wasn’t the issue, my T was high on TRT but I felt like shit. It made me super strong I was benching about 180 pounds.

Have you tried HCG alone? It doesn’t have the E issues, if I remember right.

I’ve been using 0.25 milligrams of chlamide for two months and I’ve found that my erection has improved a little. However, since my T exceeded the reference line, I stopped it.

Tried hcg paired with TRT not on its own maybe I’ll give it another go someday…

What’s chlamide? I couldn’t find any info on it.

I don’t remember my dosage of HCG I believe it was every 3 days, I think it was a low dosage.

Oops! It’s a translator mistake. Correct it by clomid.

I was previously on 25 mg of clomid every day… then every other day then every third day to try to restart the system but I don’t think it helped in restarting it.

I did notice a major improvement in erections but my E was really high as well. When I take a tablet every few days… it seems to give me decent erections, not pre fin but I would get morning wood.

How long have you been taking clomid? Was T-level normal?

I was on clomid for around 6 months I think T dropped after treatment I was on it for 6 months