Smaller chin: can this be reversed?

Lately, i feel strange, like my chin is becoming smaller or receding but, when i look myself into the mirror, everything seems normal. It’s very weird.
Do you know if these changes can be reversed?

Might be change in weight, perhaps giving it an effect you are, but to the world we will see u the same way. Has anyone else noticed it?

nope, just me. it’s a feeling…

some guys report bone loss in their face/chin/jaw and apparently reversed it.

really? got names of these guys?

Someone posted here that their chin shrank and then came back. You should be able to find it if you search.

I am aware of guys who have experienced bone loss to their jaw line. I’m not aware of any cases of reversal so would be interested to know myself. If your chin does not look smaller then it could be something else. Maybe loss of other underlying tissues?

I found the post I was thinking of:

Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)?

It will likely be loss of muscle form the face. Some guys who reported recovery or near recovery have reversed it.

can you please name one, at least one guy here who recovered from face fat loss and bone loss? it’s like ufo’s: everybody talk about them but nobody has really seen one ufo.

1 Like

Tbh, when I was super mentally messed up I viewed myself as different. Looking in the mirror, I looked completely strange. But as soon as my sides started lessening, I started looking like myself again. I think your perception changes with these internal changes. Namely, I think cortisol and anxiety change perception quite a bit.

1 Like

should i check my cortisol?

@mcibofh says that he recovered from his facial changes utilising a protocol devised by @JustQuitDut. He specifically attributes peptides to this.