Significant Improvements 90% recovered

I am experiencing vast improvements in all areas. I know treatments are still essentially 'theories" so I posted the details here: solvepfs.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=559

Good luck to you all.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny, just not too long ago you were feeling like crap. Must have finally ā€˜dialedā€™ it in just rightā€¦ The true test of recovery is not taking any medications or supplements for several months and remaining ā€˜recoveredā€™. Are you willing to try that? That would give you a massive credibility boost.

I remember that you were in one of the worst places when I first joined this forum. Really happy things are starting to move in the right direction

Will you appologize to me finally? Remember when I called you and spent an hour of my time to tell you that you will improve over time? Iā€™m about 90% as well, keep pushing forward

1 Like

What finatruth have you done to improve?

thyroid and dht meds keep me up and horny all the time yes i can confirm another recovery.

1 Like

what dht meds are you taking ?

The nature of medication-dependent ā€œrecoveriesā€ should preclude them in my opinion from being included in the recoveries section. After all, if itā€™s true that it requires lifelong dependency then it cannot possibly be considered a real recovery for obvious reasons. I propose that we simply call it med-dependent symptom resolution, not recovery.

PFS is its own beast. Any experimentation that leads to marked improvements should be celebrated here regardless of the means to achieve them. If epigenetic changes are at play here, the fix the researchers finally settle on may be a cocktail of hormone replacement for life. Something tells me these guys are way ahead of the researchers.

1 Like

I canā€™t imagine what 90% recovered feels like. Everyone seems to throw around percentages of how much better they feel here but I donā€™t understand it. I couldnā€™t say Iā€™m even 20% of what I used to be even if I got all my sexuality back since the other 80% would be brainfog and emotional bluntedness. Mciboth - are you mentally clear headed and have a sense of place (can you smell the areas you are in and have nostalgic feelings for places you are in?). Do you get horny around attractive girls and think you can still feel love?

Sanane - What protocol are you following?

Celebrate a lifetime of cocktails of drugs and needlesā€¦ NO THANK YOU. Iā€™ve found a better way. Iā€™ve already reached 70% and I expect recovery within the 5 year time frame.

Dude show some respect for the researchers. These guys on solvepfs are armchair scientists who have no idea wtf they are doing. Just go read some of jqds posts and have a nice laughā€¦ Itā€™s probably what Merck and other members of the scientific community do when they read some of the posts coming from that site.

All they do is waste thousands of dollars on randomly selected drugsā€¦ Of course if you try that amount of different drugs youā€™ll eventually noticed some minor improvements here and there, but I guarantee none of that would have anything to do with addressing the root cause of pfs. Why wouldnā€™t these guys donate their money instead to the foundation and actually qualified, professional researchers like Melcangi who has spent the last few decades studying 5arsā€¦ Well itā€™s because theyā€™re arrogant and think they know more than researchers. What a joke.

Calling them armchair scientists would be generous, they are ā€˜bodyhackersā€™ and their leader is a vainglorious, narcissistic fraud who is currently on horse steroids. MCIBOFH describes the sort of improvements I felt when I was around 60% recovered, probably even less. I guess each has their own standard to judge by.

Itā€™s not random, itā€™s deliberate and based on empirical observations from the bodybuilding community as well as some smattering of science here and there. But not rigorous in the way science is actually done by actual scientists. Itā€™s a hacking of sorts.

Hey give props to guys who are trying. My docs have totally turned their backs on me. Even fuckers like Jacobs took my cash and refused to email me back on any occasion. Life is like the gameshow Who Wants to be a Millionnaire. Many of us are stuck in an unlivable state no matter what means we try to improve. If hormone therapy or whatever buys guys time and serves as that lifeline that propels them to fight another day, good for them. The only answer is to find sonething that gives you hope and even a glimmer of improvement even if it is a horse tranquilizer.

2 Likes

No, youre wrong. Its not about making it day to day its about fixing this problem once and for all. The researchers are the only ones that will be able to do that. Plus yeah doctors obviously cant help you because nothing is really understood about this condition. Of course they are going to ā€œattemptā€ to treat you because they are human being and need money themselves. Melcangi and the researchers at Harvard and Baylor are all paid in advance so that isnā€™t something we have to worry about for them. They have a personal interest in solving this because they if they do then they basically become famous in the scientific community.

its only 37,5mcg t4 and dht/provironā€¦ i can feel women in my brain testicular axis. and turns me on if that day i am feeling good mood./most of time

i dont think those guys who thnik its permanent is fucking with hot women like crazy all the time before pfs, if they were why they take hairloss pill for hair including me. so there is an low ego issue before finasterideā€¦ and now it doubled with pfs and this site just kills your ego and help find you a loser way to live.

sorry but its true, if you fucked up your recovery process with some other enzyme blockers after quit i dont know what you feel yes maybe it can be permanent

Sanane could you please pm me.
Bir sey soracagim.