Significant Improvements 90% recovered

Can someone copy and paste the post from solvepfs. I have been banned and cannot be bothered trying to get back on the forum. I m curious to know what his personal fix is though given my own track record with pharma solutions to pfs i doubt i ll be trying.

Good for you Jesse. I hope you continue to improve.

[quote=“sanane”]
its only 37,5mcg t4 and dht/proviron… i can feel women in my brain testicular axis. and turns me on if that day i am feeling good mood./most of time

@Sasane

Are you on Proviron at this time Sanane? I read in your previous post that you stopped the Proviron because it affected your libido, did I misunderstand you? I’ve been on 100mg of levothyroxine for about 2 weeks and 50mg for about 1.5 months before that. It’s 1;18pm in Los Angeles right now, just took my temp and it’s at 98.3. A few months ago it would’ve been 97.3 or sometimes below 97. I woke up with a strong erection this morning.

I’ve been feeling a little strange lately…it feels like fluctuations in my body. Normally I would be nervous, however when I start feeling anxiety I check my temp and I find relief that its steadily above 98f. It seems like I’ve had a generally better outlook on life, I’m flipping a house out here and I seem to be “in the game”.

I’m trying to get that “spark” back, the “desire”. I think that will be a strong indication of recovery, when you crave sex again. Be well gentlemen.

just crushing proviron 25mg tablets into 1 /2 / 4 mg’s of mesterolone/proviron time to time not always(as little as i can crush) and too much is killing estrogens, it gives me lots of desire but i have to keep it very low dose, changes my ideas in seconds to “sex”. (1-2mg boost a little feeling of libido but i feel dht effects, i say “yes it is back and its here again”., i want to see ass shaking after this)
i am on fixed dose t4/levothyroxine
fixed diet and stable sleep timing is more important on desire, i cannot get my army horniness now after 2 months when i was in service, my sleep hours fucked up and diet is also fucked up that has a huge effect. iused to underestimate these kind of things but its true

37.5mcg t4, time to time libido check with 1-2mg oral mesterolone

Sanane: please explain why two months ago you’ve already claimed to be recovered in may without any medication.

“after 4.5 years, i can clearly say that, pfs subsided without any meds.”

If you count t4 meds then ok … without any unprescribed meds… I got hashis from pfs what should i do it has a cure itself anyway thats it is no more

I have never touched inhibitors including aspirin or cold flu meds for years no herbals nothing

just as a note my fixed dose t4 and low dose dht(high doses like 150-200mg doesnt work)(oral mesterolone /max 12,5mg per day 1/2 tablets 1-2mg in every 10 minutes and reach 12.5mg in total to feel the effect slowly) therapy blows my mind of makes my face red feeling & fulls the desire of sex in a day dream in 2 seconds
if i think SEX with any woman, ia m better than pre pfs, i dont think that i didnt feel dht/test i greatly feel it in very low doses.

t4 only double dose also resulted priapism in me but with low dose dht it added a more feeling of desire and day dreaming ability i used to have it but its now little higher… the feeling you know you can read my eyes that i will bang her

How was your recovery?