Short Term Use - Major Side Effects - Recovering?

Good. Only problem is the ejeculation issue

I think my ejaculate has improved a lot compared tot he first many months off the drug … it is still not normal of course, but this may work out for you to some degree

Androgen mediated immune function.
endo.endojournals.org/content/148/7/3383.full

Anyone else always dehydrated?

http://www.endotext.org/adrenal/adrenal24/adrenal24.htm

1 Like

Are you taking DHT gel? do you use it for fibrosis? is it working?

In relation never knew my aldosterone before propecia. Is it possible that the drug induced/caused further problems like CFS or where they already present and finasteride worsened the side effects by introducing sexual side effects + hormonal.

Finasteride decrease DHT 60-80% T - +15% LH - FSH Decrease 16% decrease in PSA 44%.

Nope. My DHT conversion is fine. If i find fibrosis becomes worse I will try it.
Though i’ve seen my penis return back to normal from increasing natural testosterone…

propeciahiz- what do you make of this study?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3010733

Actually yes… I drink huge amounts of water I am always thirsty.

HPTA AND FERTILITY
Good read if anyones intrested

http://www.theironden.com/threads/2343-HPTA-Shutdown-and-Fertility

What levels your aldosterone and thyroid hormones at? also have you been tested for diabeties?

Dihydrotestosterone stimulates aldosterone secretion by H295R human adrenocortical cells.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19428991

• Digestion has improved -

Morning 500ml of warm water with rock salt, lemon.
Xymogen Opticleanse GHI with Quercertin protein powder.
High Antioxidants.

Going to do another cycle of LH/FSH.

Really convinced this is hormonally related…

feeling pretty good.

only problem at the moment is slight ed and really sore joints.

So far treatment is going well…

sick of reading unrelated and retarded theories.

gonna take a break from the forums.

PM or email me if you want to know about treatment etc.

Feeling good. Only thing is the dry skin, though moisteriser fixes that up.

Best treatment I did was a couple of small cycles of HCG and taking a holiday.

Your recovery gives me hope. I’m 2 1/2 months in and haven’t tried much beyond basic supplements yet. I want to try some other possible resolutions. Can you buy HCG online? Can you link which you used? What were your cycles like (amount, day, etc.) Thank you.

it’ll be somewhere in my other posts. Basically did 300-500 ui 5 day cycle x 2. Stay off the forums is my best bet, don’t fill your mind with stupid theories and cynical attitudes. Just eat healthy…stay positive.

Thank you. Browsing the forum can be very negative, but stories like yours and others who have recovered are about all that is keeping me from giving up and ending it all. I’m trying my best to stay positive, but the uncertainty of not knowing if/when you’ll get better is the worst part. :frowning:

Also, I may catch a lot of flak for this, but I saw you mentioned you had rapid hair loss after stopping the drug. Has that evened out? I’ve been shedding like crazy since stopping and while that’s the least of my concerns right now, it still makes me very sad as I had a pretty thick head of hair before that was only gradually receding.

The brand of HCG i used is Ascend Pharmaceuticals I got i through a biochemist/anti aging doctor…

trust me when i say don’t read the bullshit theories on the forums.

In my oppinion it’s compeltely hormonal and it takes time even months for your body to restore it’s function.

As I said HCG was the best thing i did.