Severe muscle atrophy, impotence(Repeated use fin)

Exercise is paralyzing to us, and our usual activities of life can cause pain in our fading muscles, like ALS or muscular dystrophy mutations. I try to lift a dumbbell, and the muscles just ache and tear, instead of the swelling they used to feel after exercise

2 Likes

I related to all your symptoms, my gums are gone too…

good posts. easier said than done with shrunken penis but we try

1 Like

Every day it gets worse, the limbs get thinner

1 Like

This is the blood from my gum tissue when I was brushing my teeth this morning. My body has been rotting. I want to die

2 Likes

That doesn’t look good at all. Holy fuck. I have increased plaque after PFS but I can keep the bleeding in check with a good daily mouth hygiene.

Are you using some kind of gap cleaning (thread/pick) and also a brush with super-soft bristles?

I was already using a super soft toothbrush, but it didn’t help, even if I didn’t brush my teeth, my gums would suddenly bleed, I had problems with swollen lymph nodes, my body was getting worse and worse, my limbs were shrinking, and other people thought that I was seriously ill, that time wouldn’t heal me, that I was going to die from this medicine

bro im related to all that shit, my limbs are gone like in the sides.

1 Like

I had an emotional breakdown tonight. The muscles in my body were deteriorating, the muscle pain and weakness were eating away at me, the bones were becoming more and more obvious, I was going to be paralysed in no time, the muscles had been atrophy for a year, the constant fear was making me mentally ill, no doctor could help me, they would just say you were insane

3 Likes

I really hoped I was past the worst of the emotional part, but I’ve especially felt like dying the last few nights. I’m just saying that to say that I’m with you. I feel awful too. I do intend to keep going. My logic is going to keep death from happening. But, I’m suffering with you, and I hope that time brings some kind of healing for all of us.

2 Likes

Recently I read about the genetic diseases of Duchenne muscular dystrophy and Becker muscular dystrophy. My symptoms are similar to those of the two diseases, with gradual muscle atrophy in my limbs and hypertrophy in my calves. I don’t know whether it is poison that makes me have genetic problems. The fat in my chest, abdomen and calves is increasing. I plan to go to the hospital again in two days for examination. Fat accumulation occurs in these areas,I think there is a problem with my androgen, which makes my muscles atrophy and increases the fat in these parts, resulting in little difference in my weight

Still worse, more muscle atrophy, body reduced to skin, fat and bone, penis shortened by three centimeters, and testicles getting smaller

Everything is still so bad, my muscles continue to atrophy, the movement of limbs is getting weaker and weaker, maybe six months my limbs will be disabled, paralyzed in bed,The doctors couldn’t explain what was wrong with my body. They thought I had a muscle disease similar to ALS, but they couldn’t figure out why, and they were amazed that finasteride could have such an irreversible side effect

1 Like

Hang on in there mate, my whole frame turned to jello, I couldn’t perform basic tasks, I dropped to the weight I was as a kid. After 18 months of that state and a lot more problems things started to change for the better. I’m still in extremely deep shit but all is not lost. One thing I’d say is try to do any kind of exercise, the p. m relates just light and it may just trigger something after a while. Nothing is permanent but I know how bad things are for you. I think about u a lot.

My arms and thighs were getting weaker, the bones in the atrophy pits and joints were getting more and more obvious, and yes, I thought I was getting there soon, there was no hope. More than two years,Became numb, even began to look forward to death

请不要有这种想法我的朋友,从头像看你是海贼王的粉丝?方便加个微信聊聊吗

Hi Lck
how are you feeling now?
how are your armpits, still swollen and pain when you touch them?
what treatment or supplements are you taking?

My physical condition is still deteriorating, muscle tremors, pain, atrophy has been continuing, I have a doctor can not explain the high estrogen, endocrinologist told me that endocrine muscle disease will have this phenomenon, but he can not do anything, my limbs are becoming more and more rigid

2 Likes

Same here. Check if there is a reactivation of neurological damaging herpes as HHV6, Epstein bar, zoster…etc. and fix it.

Magnesium bisglycinate chelated and magnesium oils and epsom salts help. At least in my case. But I wonder if things will get worse in the future…

I have a lot of stiffness everywhere but specially in arms and hands. I have lost all my strength and I feel very bad when I wake up at night.

Another thing that could help LDN and fasting